Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Version 2

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Version 3

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@TheMonotonePuppet I'm just a guy who has an AI setup at home, so I can't take credit for the image :blob_pout: But thank you~! As to what kind of character he will be, well, I'll try to write him as someone with a brain but the faults of someone who is too young to know everything.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
@Theirl

Neither.

@Generic.Archdemon @Rhaps @NotaNuffian

Does the hand still look weird at the required size that SH operates with? To my eyes, it looks good enough.

It will be roughly this size anyway, when on the front page or wherever.
VERSION 2 IT IS MY BOY GONNA GO TO SLITERIN

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
1 looks best for sure, i'd try making the title a bit more noticeable though.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
@TrashyHuman The subtitle is because of the fact it is an alternate timeline. It is not literal.:blob_cookie: Everyday life is not covered by black clouds; even if the dark lord is in the ruling position :blob_teehee: People can have normal lives under a dictatorship; my parents and grandparents lived through one.
But a cover is a cover! You wouldn't put a sunny and cute anime girl with green meadows in the background for a Silent Hill novel would you? Or a gloomy and grey background for something cute. Besides, not all dictatorships are bad. Some are very nice. Not ones titled "the dark era", unless you work for the CIA, of course.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@TrashyHuman There is truth in that. But the dark ages weren't dark because the sky was gloomy 24/7 :blob_cookie:

melchi

What is a custom title?
You wouldn't put a sunny and cute anime girl with green meadows in the background for a Silent Hill novel would you? Or a gloomy and grey background for something cute.
Challenge Accepted! Prompt: Silent hill, sunny cute anime girl
silent hill, sunny cute anime girl s-2868935165.png