Writing Prompt A Male Villainess?

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
This is your typical villainess who got hit in the head by something then when they woke up they gained memories of the fact that they're in a 'game'. I hope the character will stay to their true self after the memories, evil or not. But there is a twist here~ The villainess is actually a male! :blob_happy: This prompt is more of a romance and comedy genre~

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Except for the head injury which will come later you just decribed my novel fam. But he's not a villain, he's a crusader. And an angel, a demon King, a bandit and cult leader. As for being a trap, he's young and pretty enough to be one!

Have you ever read blue Phoenix? That's the only novel I know where people often mistake the dude for a girl. Don't think he a villain tho.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
so genderbender or crossdressing?

ars

trash bin
Aah, this prompt reminded me that I actually wanted to write this exact scenario, but with the ancient chinese female protagonist genre :blob_joy: Book 1 was about setting up an amazing and wise emperor who completely rid his kingdom of corruption and ushered in a golden new age. Book 2 was... he died and woke up as a cannon fodder young miss, the typical spoiled girl who bullied the protagonist girl and coveted the rich handsome men.

One day, I should work on it again :sweat_smile:

mrsimple

Writer
:blob_blank: . . . Do you seriously want me to try my hand at this? I can, but do you want me to give it a shot? :blob_frown:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Except for the head injury which will come later you just decribed my novel fam. But he's not a villain, he's a crusader. And an angel, a demon King, a bandit and cult leader. As for being a trap, he's young and pretty enough to be one!

Have you ever read blue Phoenix? That's the only novel I know where people often mistake the dude for a girl. Don't think he a villain tho.
I haven't but I'll be sure to check it out sometime!
so genderbender or crossdressing?
It is crossdressing. Physically male~
:blob_blank: . . . Do you seriously want me to try my hand at this? I can, but do you want me to give it a shot? :blob_frown:
Only if you would like to!~ I'm mostly throwing this idea that popped in my head out for whoever that wants to write about it~

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Aah, this prompt reminded me that I actually wanted to write this exact scenario, but with the ancient chinese female protagonist genre :blob_joy: Book 1 was about setting up an amazing and wise emperor who completely rid his kingdom of corruption and ushered in a golden new age. Book 2 was... he died and woke up as a cannon fodder young miss, the typical spoiled girl who bullied the protagonist girl and coveted the rich handsome men.

One day, I should work on it again :sweat_smile:
Ooo~ Sounds very fun! :blob_happy:

mrsimple

Writer
Only if you would like to!~ I'm mostly throwing this idea that popped in my head out for whoever that wants to write about it~

Just to varify, not genderbent, but a crossdresser who has the memories that they are in a game playing the role of the villainess. But everyone else in the game sees this individual as female, kind of like there is a supernatural guise over them. I think I can understand that, and I'll give it a go. :blob_wink:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Just to varify, not genderbent, but a crossdresser who has the memories that they are in a game playing the role of the villainess. But everyone else in the game sees this individual as female, kind of like there is a supernatural guise over them. I think I can understand that, and I'll give it a go. :blob_wink:
Yess!~ You understand it perfectly~ Thank you for writing!!~ :blob_highfive::blob_happy:

D

Deleted member 5560

Hahahaha, in the first concept draft of my villainess novel... the MC was a crossdressing male. :blob_whistle_two:

mrsimple

Writer
While I was at work, I thought about the concept of this prompt and decided to work it out as my SSSC IV submission. When I have time, I'll get to work on it. :blob_salute:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
While I was at work, I thought about the concept of this prompt and decided to work it out as my SSSC IV submission. When I have time, I'll get to work on it. :blob_salute:
Woaaahh, seriously? :blob_aww::blob_aww: Good luck on SSSC IV! :blobthumbsup::blob_happy:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Hmmm. I might fit in here. :blob_okay:

I wanted to do a romance and comedy story. I know what funny is, but everything I write turns dark and filled with suffering. So I have to work with what I am as a person.

The idea I'm working with is that my character is not used to having authority or being acknowledged or feared. They are gender dysphoric because of their body. They are struggling in everyday life to live as someone they are not. They are desperate and in psychological pain. And over time they will develop an identity crisis. Eventually they will be corrupted by their status and power.