a manga series that i don't remember the name

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
hey there everyone. I've sddenly remembered a manga series that I didn't read in a long time. it was so long I don't even remember its title. All I remember is the general synopsis:

The MC wants to become an author that write romance novels. For that, he took up literature course at his college. However, no other guys is interested in this course, which makes him the only male student in the class.

He's constantly looking for inspiration, and he's trying to search for the ultimate heroine to be used as model for his novel. The things is, he always cast the girl aside when he finds a tiny flaw in her, despite the fact that he himself is far from perfect.

That's all I remember. If any of you knows this series, please comment. Thank you

PunishedKom

I don't know the answer but I rather like the premise of it lol. Sounds funny and very up my alley.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
hey there everyone. I've sddenly remembered a manga series that I didn't read in a long time. it was so long I don't even remember its title. All I remember is the general synopsis:

The MC wants to become an author that write romance novels. For that, he took up literature course at his college. However, no other guys is interested in this course, which makes him the only male student in the class.

He's constantly looking for inspiration, and he's trying to search for the ultimate heroine to be used as model for his novel. The things is, he always cast the girl aside when he finds a tiny flaw in her, despite the fact that he himself is far from perfect.

That's all I remember. If any of you knows this series, please comment. Thank you
Enami-kun Has a Painful Life
I think it's this one.