A man's private area. (18+)

Which do you prefer the most? Which has the most impact?

• Little brother.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Member.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Meat rod.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Shaft.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Dick.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Cock.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Penis.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

ChubbyLiv

When readind/writing novels, what names do you prefer for a man's private area? :blob_hide:

I feel awkard when I need to choose a correct form for smut scenes. I don't want my readers to be turned off. :blob_teary:

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Little brother and "Little [Insert Male MC's Who Owns That D]

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I would say, it depends on the mood and overall story. I wouldn’t use humorous names for a rather serious/dramatic story.

If it is a sweet and innocent relationship, then flowery words and vague descriptions would be the best. (Erected part, hard zone etc.)

But what I find very off putting is “meat rod” or “stick”. Personal preference, sounds like someone gonna be abused and not loved. :rolleyes::blob_unsure:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I would say, it depends on the mood and overall story. I wouldn’t use humorous names for a rather serious/dramatic story.

If it is a sweet and innocent relationship, then flowery words and vague descriptions would be the best. (Erected part, hard zone etc.)

But what I find very off putting is “meat rod” or “stick”. Personal preference, sounds like someone gonna be abused and not loved. :rolleyes::blob_unsure:
This

Also, try to be creative unless you're just going for trashy smut. Most of the options in the poll, aside from 'little brother' and 'other', lack any sort of creativity or elegance.

ChubbyLiv

This

Also, try to be creative unless you're just going for trashy smut. Most of the options in the poll, aside from 'little brother' and 'other', lack any sort of creativity or elegance.
Try to avoid it completely I guess.

I try to be suggestive but sometimes it can't be helped. :blob_cringe: Thanks for replies! It helped a lot.

If i want something filthy i go for cock if i want bland i go for dick if want to scientific i go penis if i want to go ultimax humour i go for extremely descriptive name and stuff for an almost obsolete organ

Kitty

You know what gets me?

Jade stalk.

I mean... it certainly suits the atmosphere for those historical Eastern settings. Can't deny that. But it cracks me up every time.

ChubbyLiv

You know what gets me?

Jade stalk.

I mean... it certainly suits the atmosphere for those historical Eastern settings. Can't deny that. But it cracks me up every time.
This...It made me crack so much, bwhahaha! 😂That sounds so wrong, hahaha!😂

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
I usually read it called as junior.

My junior is all big now. I'm a proud father.

mrsimple

Writer
I tend to use "his length" as a means to describe it. Ya can insert additional descriptors to that too like this simple one "his hard length" or more complex "I could feel every inch of his persistent length determined to completely fill me."

...Okay, that last one might be a little bit much for a PG-13 environment, but ya got the picture. :blob_hide:

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
Every other untypical name is making me laugh so hard. 😂😂
I've read it called as upright brother, the unbent!

Wow, I've thought of a GOT-ish title.

Jade Stalk of the House Piston, First of His Name, the Unbent, King of the Sizes of the First Men, Junior of the Great Nether Regions, Breaker of Virginity and Father of Sperm Cells.

ChubbyLiv

I tend to use "his length" as a means to describe it. Ya can insert additional descriptors to that too like this simple one "his hard length" or more complex "I could feel every inch of his persistent length determined to completely fill me."

...Okay, that last one might be a little bit much for a PG-13 environment, but ya got the picture. :blob_hide:
This one is good! Thanks for the inspiration!