A moment of panic

TotallyHuman

I know it's probably unsubstantiated but here's the story. Writing it to take it off my chest a little bit.
I've had a terrible day. Then I went into a supermarket and baught a huge pack of candy (200 grams or so) (actual candy, no euphomisms) and came home and began eating it. I didn't notice it, but the candy was all but gone by the time I was done. Now there's probably more sugar in my body than in a confectionery shop. I probably fucked up hard. Like, I feel like my gaze is already swimming and I'm feeling a bit woozy and weak.
Again, I know it's probably unsubstantiated. Still, I'm having a moment of panic here

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I know it's probably unsubstantiated but here's the story. Writing it to take it off my chest a little bit.
I've had a terrible day. Then I went into a supermarket and baught a huge pack of candy (200 grams or so) (actual candy, no euphomisms) and came home and began eating it. I didn't notice it, but the candy was all but gone by the time I was done. Now there's probably more sugar in my body than in a confectionery shop. I probably fucked up hard. Like, I feel like my gaze is already swimming and I'm feeling a bit woozy and weak.
Again, I know it's probably unsubstantiated. Still, I'm having a moment of panic here

you think you can die overdosing sugar?

also, 200g is nothing. people eat entire packs of chocolate and litres of ice cream at once and they are fine. Hell, a 500ml shake has probably more sugar than this.

(other than that, I know that feel, except with cocaine and other stims. You just sniff and redose and by the time you come back to your senses your heart rate is like 200 and you knew you fucked up hard.)

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Unless you have pre-existing conditions like diabetes, you should be fine. Might make you not feel the best though. Still listen to your body, and seek help if you feel there is need. It doesn't sound worrisome at all with the amount stated. I used to eat whole pies by myself when I was younger. I wasn't fat, just loved pie. The sugar content in those things was pretty bad. Now I am much more moderate, but it is still hard to hold back when you have a good pie.