A Moment of Silence #KyotoAnimation

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding

For me, it's a heartbreak..emotionally.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
It is a sad tale. But if I am honest, I don't feel anything personally. I have nothing against respecting the deceased though, and hoping their families and those involved get help, and what little Justice they can. Although it is a small peace that will do little to ease the pain. I wish them well.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Condolences to the families invoked in the incident. Truly a heartbreak and a tragedy to all parties involved.

Lost_Strings

Oh no ... I just searched up works from Kyoto Ani and I feel devastated.

Their greatest well-known works include:
Silent Voice.
Clannad.
Air
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
K-On
Nichijou
Hyouka
Chuunibyou koi ga shitai
Free: Iwatobi Swim Club and it's seasons
Amagi brilliant park

And many more!

I feel so sad and am afraid that the brilliant works of this team may not be given a chance to continue ...

Kotohood

Noob Author
When I first heard the news, I literally did a double-take. Totally killed my mood to do anything else that day.

Rest in peace to all those that passed away and condolences to those involved in this tragedy.

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
Honestly, it ruined my day. And the more I read about it... Well, I kind of just cried on my desk for a few minutes. I hope they can recover, I hope the losses for the families are compensated. (From the few things I have read, did not read much) I hope the missing people are found.

Ninetailed_Furball

Devastating. Just plain devastating.

I couldn't believe it when I heard, and frankly it's still hard to believe.

I'm sorry for the victims. I'm sorry for their families. I'm sorry for their friends.

I don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll just some Free or Clannad After Story to pick me up. :blob_teary:

Rainli

I live in the US, where it’s slowly becoming or already is uncommon for someone to reject society and coldly murder others through gun violence/etc. And it’s always awful to hear something like this happen even if it’s on the other side of the world.

Many talented animators and workers... I can’t even begin to describe my sadness for everyone involved - it’s truly horrific.