A novel with 'light'hearted characters and righteous theme?

PrincEcnirP

I just thought.. What if.. I just want to see another inspiring novel with which to lead you to the right path. Like -- a theme is pain but going through it with Love( 1 Corinthians 13) and overcoming it. Just, I want to see it, because nowadays the novels are full of bloodshed or sometimes dark or only desire that lead to sins are coming up in web novels. Just, maybe we need to start a fire? A renewing fire.. Just, what if.. Unless deed comes from thee

PrincEcnirP

Wait. Just note. Love is not necessarily romantic. A simple kindness is love, patience is love. Just, you know.

UnknownSaint171

Gems like these are incredibly rare. I have already forgotten about them.. I could only list them in my head. The only one I can think of is Nisekoi Manga. MCs like that are rare these days. Or just look for a fluffy warmthearted story. Ergg it’s frustrating because I cannot remember, just do deep hours of research and you’ll find some good ones.

Ah that’s right Angel Beats or Kagerou Actors could be considered good examples.

I’m sorry I could not name any novels. I don’t even think something like that’s translated. Probably one or two that are like translated but very short or uncompleted. Their are novel adaptions but just aren’t translated.

PrincEcnirP

Really, thank you very much. And angel beats? Now it piqued my interest, some time I'll try to see it. Thank you, really. Bht if you don't mind, I just did something today, well, lol, I thought if I can't find many then I might as well create one. Title: Perfect Love
Again, thank you, and God bless!

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Very cute BL with a righteous MC:
If you end up liking that one, then definitely read this one:
Both are BL.

UnknownSaint171

Really, thank you very much. And angel beats? Now it piqued my interest, some time I'll try to see it. Thank you, really. Bht if you don't mind, I just did something today, well, lol, I thought if I can't find many then I might as well create one. Title: Perfect Love
Again, thank you, and God bless!
I’m relieved I was able to assist :)
I looked through my list and found some that might interest you.
The Man Pick Up By The Gods(FirstVersion): Pretty much a cursed guy who lived a unfortunate life gets a second chance in life. It has what you mentioned “Patience” he learns to trust people again and is kind to others. After sometime even love begins to blossom.

Also maybe Invincible Saint ~Salaryman. The MC is like a priest/knight who heals people. Normally stories like these have a corrupt church but in this novel it’s pretty united with the same goal in mind.

P.S. Conversing with you on this topic has sparked some ideas. I also tell myself the same thing since so many novels are the same and this probably gives us a opportunity to write treasure.
I hope to read your novel Perfect Love soon. I’m curious what kind of novel it’ll be! Perhaps these novels will provide some inspiration if you haven’t read them.

Liyus

The Man Pick Up By The Gods(FirstVersion): Pretty much a cursed guy who lived a unfortunate life gets a second chance in life. It has what you mentioned “Patience” he learns to trust people again and is kind to others. After sometime even love begins to blossom.

Also maybe Invincible Saint ~Salaryman. The MC is like a priest/knight who heals people. Normally stories like these have a corrupt church but in this novel it’s pretty united with the same goal in mind.

P.S. Conversing with you on this topic has sparked some ideas. I also tell myself the same thing since so many novels are the same and this probably gives us a opportunity to write treasure.
I hope to read your novel Perfect Love soon. I’m curious what kind of novel it’ll be! Perhaps these novels will provide some inspiration if you haven’t read them.
angel beats? are you serious?
i thought you wanted to reccomend "angel densetsu" but mistaken it for that.....but angel beats it's was drammatic not romantic...

PrincEcnirP

Yes, I thank you too.
Though originally the Perfect Love novel is a oneshot I dont actually know if I really did it great but let's see, there might be more of 'treasure' novels to come up, so.e are just hidden among others, so.. Thanks

UnknownSaint171

angel beats? are you serious?
i thought you wanted to reccomend "angel densetsu" but mistaken it for that.....but angel beats it's was drammatic not romantic...
I did not recommend it for romance but the relationships MC builds lol. Love doesn’t mean romantic relationship all the time lol
Yes, I thank you too.
Though originally the Perfect Love novel is a oneshot I dont actually know if I really did it great but let's see, there might be more of 'treasure' novels to come up, so.e are just hidden among others, so.. Thanks
aw that’s a shame, I’ll still follow you just Incase though haha

TLCsDestiny

Of all the books I've written, I think only one might fit what you want (scary...) That's 'Compelled Substitution'. To be honest, it's nice to see someone looking for books that aren't full of hate like many of the cultivation 'mc getting revenge' types. I hope you find what you're looking for :)

S.D.Mills

@PrincEcnirP I have a degree in Theology and another degree in Creative Writing, but I am having trouble understanding what kind of story you want. Can you be more specific about the problem and what a solution looks like? My intention here isn't to be critical, but I genuinely don't know what you are looking for from the description you provided. I understand pieces of what you said, but I don't think you've really stated the question directly. If I understand you correctly, I get the impression that you are asking for mutually exclusive things.

PrincEcnirP

Last week. I got to see the movie: The Shack. I got so inspired. The movie portrays a man losing his daughter, doubted, and tribulation came his way, he got 'lost' to some extent, putting God in his reason why he went through such. He was then invited by three enigmatic persons, portraying God and His persona, he then walk in a journey where doubt and pain slowly dissipates as time together with God passes by. And he found redemption along the way. Something like that, or something with a similar theme or... ~( - . - )~

UnknownSaint171

Last week. I got to see the movie: The Shack. I got so inspired. The movie portrays a man losing his daughter, doubted, and tribulation came his way, he got 'lost' to some extent, putting God in his reason why he went through such. He was then invited by three enigmatic persons, portraying God and His persona, he then walk in a journey where doubt and pain slowly dissipates as time together with God passes by. And he found redemption along the way. Something like that, or something with a similar theme or... ~( - . - )~
Haha wow I actually saw that today! Lecrae sings in a soundtrack. What got me interested.
Have you seen fireproof? Very good movie!

S.D.Mills

It sounds like you're looking for a genre of Christian Fiction with modern realism as a core component. Your request for "lighthearted" stories doesn't match what you're referring to, though. The Shack is about a man suffering from PTSD triggered on by the kidnapping, rape, and murder of his daughter. There is nothing remotely lighthearted about The Shack.

While there is a ton of Christian Fiction in print in the English-speaking markets, you'll find it in short supply in the web novel market, English-speaking or otherwise. There are a lot of reasons for this, but the primary one is that there is a very narrow range of popular genres and story archetypes in the web novel space at this time, primarily centered on what is trendy among young men in Korea, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.

Personally, I think there is very little Christian Fiction that is well-written, but that's somewhat true for any genre. Part of the problem stems from a misguided notion among Christian writers that they need to force an agenda into a story, often in a way that is incongruous with the story itself.

If you are looking for recommendations, C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia is masterfully done. So are Madeleine L'Engle's Wrinkle in Time books. For a more contemporary author, Ted Dekker is passable, certainly better than William Young (who wrote The Shack).

PrincEcnirP

Christian.. Fiction? Im not sure but ok I understand where youre going. Nn. Sorry for misunderstandings It just came to my mind something like "light" plus "hearted" thinking others might think somewhere near kindness, etc. Sorry. But yes, indeed narnia is well-done. Oh and yes yes, I got a movie of a wrinkle in timw, yes, I was also in awe of it, though I got so much mystery in it in first watching. I just really like those which inspire.

taesijr123

:whistle: Try my story...
There's bloodshed but it's more of a drama/comedy/history/mixed thingy that I just pieced together into a story.
That I never really bothered to care about the genre.

It bounces alot. :unsure::alien: