A part of you you want to CHANGE?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
My dick size... I mean, it's too long that I was fired from my last job because it was sticking out! God, I hate it when I get penus wenus erection dysfunction.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I want to make more milk so my baby doesn't have to eat so frequently.

Motsu

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Came here with the mindset, "Oh it's another clickbait,"
Oops, nah, it's exactly what I thought. lmao.

Motsu

Came here with the mindset, "Oh it's another clickbait,"
Oops, nah, it's exactly what I thought. lmao.
Now then, what is the part of you you want to change?

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Ofc my asian weewee is always an option, but if I had to pick for convenience, I wish I had better immunity. I get sick so often.

Motsu

Ofc my asian weewee is always an option, but if I had to pick for convenience, I wish I had better immunity. I get sick so often.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, the internet may be useful and all, but sometimes they aren't accurate than a professional doctor.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, the internet may be useful and all, but sometimes they aren't accurate than a professional doctor.
Yeah, exercise and vitamins help but my immunity's a bit weaker than most people. It's not severe(most of the time), but it's hella annoying.
Oh, but I do enjoy checking in to hospitals. People bring me food and it gets relaxing not having to worry about anything but recovering.

Motsu

Yeah, exercise and vitamins help but my immunity's a bit weaker than most people. It's not severe(most of the time), but it's hella annoying.
Oh, but I do enjoy checking in to hospitals. People bring me food and it gets relaxing not having to worry about anything but recovering.
If your sick, you're sense of taste is gone. And what's worse, a whole of your body gets numb. Though, certain sickness like that that takes weeks makes you feel like you wanted to hang yourself because when you want to piss, you can't because you can't control your legs, so you have to call the nurse. I do have a little problem with my immunity, but I've been exercising, cycling, eating fruits and vegetables.

After that, it takes like a single day for my sickness to recover. I just wash up a towel with hot water, put it on my forehead, and then the next three hours, I am back.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
If your sick, you're sense of taste is gone. And what's worse, a whole of your body gets numb. Though, certain sickness like that that takes weeks makes you feel like you wanted to hang yourself because when you want to piss, you can't because you can't control your legs, so you have to call the nurse. I do have a little problem with my immunity, but I've been exercising, cycling, eating fruits and vegetables.

After that, it takes like a single day for my sickness to recover. I just wash up a towel with hot water, put it on my forehead, and then the next three hours, I am back.
(Isn't that Covid?)
A lot of underlying health problems, coupled with my weak immunity. I'll live but under constant harassment from common ailments.

Motsu

(Isn't that Covid?)
A lot of underlying health problems, coupled with my weak immunity. I'll live but under constant harassment from common ailments.
No. I wouldn't be talking to you if I was positive with COVID-19—but yeah, that sickness was five years ago.