A proper classy pair of alien babes (Heavy Weapons) - Venom and Rio

Beta_Krogoth

I'm midway through updating a load of my older cast to better fit in line with my character design standards these days and these two have turned out beautifully! The artist absolutely knocked this one out of the park! Proud to share it!

Rio (The cyan one) hasn't changed very much but Venom has been completely redesigned, along with a better background story and dynamic between the two. Just gotta get more words down for them and maybe some more art!

Also, you know that Venom is completely shredded under her suit.... I'd say you could grate cheese on her but problem is, it would melt first...

Anyways! Enjoy!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Funny how they don't have noses, but they have everything else. I'd like to see an alien with an organ that humans don't have, but our experiences seem to limit our imaginations.

Beta_Krogoth

Funny how they don't have noses, but they have everything else. I'd like to see an alien with an organ that humans don't have, but our experiences seem to limit our imaginations.
It's a interesting discussion, what people want to see in an alien species. There are plenty who are happy just to literally have a recoloured human, others want to see more distinctive features and there are those who only accept the term 'alien' if it looks nothing like us. We all seem to draw the line somewhere.

Some are happy if the changes are under the surface, others want them visible and present. For me, I like species that make sense for the environment they're in and against their biological history.

But I do I want move to the part of the world that has jelly dreadlocks, if its just the noses that look different to you :p

TakaBAE

I'm midway through updating a load of my older cast to better fit in line with my character design standards these days and these two have turned out beautifully! The artist absolutely knocked this one out of the park! Proud to share it!

Rio (The cyan one) hasn't changed very much but Venom has been completely redesigned, along with a better background story and dynamic between the two. Just gotta get more words down for them and maybe some more art!

Also, you know that Venom is completely shredded under her suit.... I'd say you could grate cheese on her but problem is, it would melt first...

Anyways! Enjoy!

demn pros