A Reading history feature

Lunaressence

Hey tony? Or whomever is reading from Scribble Hub staff, I want to request an feature for us readers......we sometimes forget a book or sometimes we just wanna see how many books or which books we've been reading in the past, so please can I ask for our reading history feature? Or something along that line? It's good to that we have an active library and we can follow it's update but sometimes we want to visit an old book or sometimes we can get re-interested in novel.....so to make this amazing experience with Scribble site more amazing can you please consider this request?
Thanks

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It will probably be implemented eventually, this feature already exists in NU after all.

It's probably coming some time after the official app is released.

Tony

Staff member
Hey tony? Or whomever is reading from Scribble Hub staff, I want to request an feature for us readers......we sometimes forget a book or sometimes we just wanna see how many books or which books we've been reading in the past, so please can I ask for our reading history feature? Or something along that line? It's good to that we have an active library and we can follow it's update but sometimes we want to visit an old book or sometimes we can get re-interested in novel.....so to make this amazing experience with Scribble site more amazing can you please consider this request?
Thanks

Are you referring to this: https://www.scribblehub.com/reading-list-logs/ ? If so, that's already there in your reading list

Agentt

Thighs
It’s the symbol that looks like an almost completed circle.
???
Eh? Where is it on mobile? I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it.
Found it