A Recommendations Section Like in NovelUpdates

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
I really like the recommendations section on NU where you can recommend other readers to read novels that are similar and good, or maybe even better. Can we please have this in SH too?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It is probably happening eventually, though it is probably low on Tony's priorities.

Mechaphobic

I feel like this is the closest thing we have to an English soyetsu. A recommended section would allow the authors to network a lot more. It would also allow you to group up with people who write similar genres.

Mechaphobic

I also think this may become more necessary as writing and reading have become much more prolific. A lot of people were forced into their homes and picked stuff like this up as a hobby. Light novel sales are skyrocketing on J-novel corner according to amazon. I think soon it will be hard to get a novel to stay on the front page longer than an hour at all times, and networking will become much more necessary.

morhamza

Hahahaha. I feel like it is eventually going to get abused by authors doing self-promo though. I know I will abuse it for sure.