A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Leegood

Knowledge Corner
The Goddess's Explanation of Impact points
Impact points are points that are rewarded when you impact the story, or the cast in a positive way. It'd be nice if you could just straight up tell the heroine she lives in an otome game and just earn unlimited points but telling any otome game native about your past world is strictly forbidden and will cause you to deduct points.

Why do you need 10-20 ish points to start? well those will turn you from a bystander who the abyssal demon can wipe out at any time, to characters in the otome story where he has to move his minions against you in order to wipe you from the realm.

Last edited:

Leegood

A Heroine's First day
When I first arrived my heart was Ba-Thump Ba-Thump
There were so many people I was nervous
What if I mess up?​

The usually cheery Heroine was panicking internally and only followed the Herd but when she looked around​
Eh?
Nononono It can't be?! I'm lost~?!​

Do a 1 roll 1-100 Dice Test (click this) and the one with the highest will 'coincidentally' meet the heroine then the next highest will, It'll be a chance for the heroine to get to know your face! Just post a comment on my profile linking the roll.

Himekawa

OOC: instead, why not use the order, and do roll 1,100, {number of participant} here? Less messy than using that page.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Don’t screw this up, this is a chance of a lifetime. School life as a reincar—
The thought was interrupted as she felt someone impact her back. She gave an involuntary groan before looking behind her. A pretty girl, dressed similar to her. Her eyes sparkled, despite her frenzied rush.
This must be part of that otome game thing— Lisette thought before giving the girl a quick smile.
“Ah, Yes, I mean—no I’m not hurt. Are you alright Miss?”

Leegood

Don’t screw this up, this is a chance of a lifetime. School life as a reincar—
The thought was interrupted as she felt someone impact her back. She gave an involuntary groan before looking behind her. A pretty girl, dressed similar to her. Her eyes sparkled, despite her frenzied rush.
This must be part of that otome game thing— Lisette thought before giving the girl a quick smile.
“Ah, Yes, I mean—no I’m not hurt. Are you alright Miss?”
I looked the girl over quickly to make sure no bruises had formed and got up
"Un, There's nothing! as long as your not hurt it's fine, in fact."
I placed my hand over her knee and a soft white glow emitted healing any injury
"Ah do you know what the auditorium is? I seem to have gotten lost?"
Hopefully I don't sound too anxious? I looked around trying to find any signs or something.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
@Leegood

She was surprised that this young lady had healed her knee, and immediately thanked her.
“Thank you, that’s pretty amazing! I wasn’t hurt too bad, I’m a pretty tough cookie.” Lisette scratched the side of her cheek thinking about her mom. Shaking the bad vision from her mind’s eye, she pulled herself off the ground. Lisette smiled, and spied a few similarly dressed students heading off to the auditorium. “I’m actually on my way to the auditorium myself, in fact I see some students heading over too, want to see if we can join them?”
But before she could lead them on, Lisette had to stop. Ahhh, I forgot to introduce myself. What an idiot.
“My name is Lisette!” She extended her own hand out to her. “What is your name?”
I hope I can make some friends, hopefully I can make a difference here. I don’t want to be known as the mistake child, or burdensome brat anymore.

Leegood

@Leegood

She was surprised that this young lady had healed her knee, and immediately thanked her.
“Thank you, that’s pretty amazing! I wasn’t hurt too bad, I’m a pretty tough cookie.” Lisette scratched the side of her cheek thinking about her mom. Shaking the bad vision from her mind’s eye, she pulled herself off the ground. Lisette smiled, and spied a few similarly dressed students heading off to the auditorium. “I’m actually on my way to the auditorium myself, in fact I see some students heading over too, want to see if we can join them?”
But before she could lead them on, Lisette had to stop. Ahhh, I forgot to introduce myself. What an idiot.
“My name is Lisette!” She extended her own hand out to her. “What is your name?”
I hope I can make some friends, hopefully I can make a difference here. I don’t want to be known as the mistake child, or burdensome brat anymore.
Ah Right!
"It's Angelica! I'm a freshman this year so It's good to meet you Liss-th Lisette!"
I pretended to ignore the fact that I accidentally bit my tongue in my excitement
I shook her hand and started following her when we saw a girl looking sad
"I'll be right back!"​
@AliceShiki
"Hello there! are you a new student too?"​

Leegood

"Everything~?"
I can't tell anyone that I almost yelped out of surprise in response to her jumping randomly like a frog
"I think~"
I looked around and examined her and noticed a little shine thing around her
"I think you'll do alright~ If you need help I'm Angelica by the way."
I looked around to speak with some others, feeling the repressed feeling from hiding out in the baron's manor being released.
I awaited her reply

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Everything~?"
I can't tell anyone that I almost yelped out of surprise in response to her jumping randomly like a frog
"I think~"
I looked around and examined her and noticed a little shine thing around her
"I think you'll do alright~ If you need help I'm Angelica by the way."
I looked around to speak with some others, feeling the repressed feeling from hiding out in the baron's manor being released.
I awaited her reply​
"Th... Thanks for the offer... You... You don't need to bother with me though..."

Leegood

Min​
"Ah!

"... Luna. Luna Tsukari... Pleased to meet you, miss Angelica." *bows*
"Mmmhmm~Well I need to look around a bit more not that I'm not-as-lost as before"
Now that I see it, that path is pretty clear, I wonder why I was lost?
"Hey why don't you grab a seat with Lissette?"
I waved
"I'll be there soon!"
I grabbed her hand and left her with @Tessa_Renalds and started scanning the crowds​

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Min​

"Mmmhmm~Well I need to look around a bit more not that I'm not-as-lost as before"
Now that I see it, that path is pretty clear, I wonder why I was lost?
"Hey why don't you grab a seat with Lissette?"
I waved
"I'll be there soon!"
I grabbed her hand and left her with @Tessa_Renalds and started scanning the crowds​
"Ah! Wait, don't!" *gets dragged around*
*barely keeps up and almost trips a few times*
*starts shivering in place once Angelica leaves*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Having finished the final meeting with the teaching staff before the Opening Ceremony, I made my way towards the auditorium with the rest of the Student Council. As I approached the backstage door to the Auditorium, I sighed as I wondered what this new academic year was going to be like.
"I hope my siblings won't cause trouble...as well as that Angelica girl..."
I looked at my watch and saw there were only a few minutes left before assembly would start.
"Maybe I should check to make sure all the students are in the auditorium..." I muttered as I headed towards the main entrance to the room.

@Leegood @AliceShiki @Tessa_Renalds @TRNRLogan @Derrax @Haitaka @Assurbanipal_II @Quaesitor @Yorda @Himekawa @Leti @Darklain0725 @TheOneWho

[OOC: Didn't know whether you all should be tagged, or not]

X