A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Once he arrived on the rooftop, Eudes whistled at the view. It's beautiful despite the eerie atmosphere. Isn't it the perfect place to take a nap? Perhaps it's a bit cold, but a blanket solves everything.

And then, his eyes stared at the Auditorium. Or so he assumed. A sigh escaped his mouth-- there were a few shadows going towards it. He couldn't see properly from there.

"So, I got the wrong place..."
Now, Eudes was wondering what to do. Going doing the the stairs, take a nap or... jump down on the lower rooves if that's possible. Obviously--

"Let's do the quickest one."
And break a leg while he is at it.

Vongrak

Verity saw the sign with the plate offering cookies. While exceptionally suspicious and hardly appropriate it would be extremely rude to turn down a free cookie. So Verity snatched just the one off the plate and tried to blend into the shadows nearby... she wasn't trying to hide exactly, so much as hope she wasn't noticed. If this was the place to gather, she didn't want people gathering around her... but perhaps... Verity shook her head to clear it of silly thoughts.

I'll just wait a moment for the others

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Lisette has a great time checking out most of the school grounds. Alba didn’t really seem to have a destination after all, but it was fun all the same. If they continued at this point they’d probably get to the auditorium in no time.

She noticed the moon waning, maybe it was weakening?

“Alba, How are you feeling? A bit better? Still super excited?” She was hoping the side effects were temporary, otherwise shewould not make a very good potion maker. They walked near the front of the auditorium. It was darker than usual with shadows around it.

“I had a pretty fun time tonight, well beside the ghost attack—but the greenhouse plant was pretty amazing—oh my goodness Alba! Look free cookies!”

Lisette got distracted, excitedly pointing to the cookies that were labeled free.

@FenrIIrz @Bochi

FenrIIrz

Lisette has a great time checking out most of the school grounds. Alba didn’t really seem to have a destination after all, but it was fun all the same. If they continued at this point they’d probably get to the auditorium in no time.

She noticed the moon waning, maybe it was weakening?

“Alba, How are you feeling? A bit better? Still super excited?” She was hoping the side effects were temporary, otherwise shewould not make a very good potion maker. They walked near the front of the auditorium. It was darker than usual with shadows around it.

“I had a pretty fun time tonight, well beside the ghost attack—but the greenhouse plant was pretty amazing—oh my goodness Alba! Look free cookies!”

Lisette got distracted, excitedly pointing to the cookies that were labeled free.

@FenrIIrz @Bochi
Alba started to calm down from the potion effect when he and Lisette reached in front of the auditorium. "Un. Feeling better. Still feel a bit like hyperactive kid though." He looked up to the sky and saw the moon still floating above their head. 'Still got hours before morning huh.'

Look free cookies

Alba spun his toward the entrance of the auditorium. 'Cookie!' He bolted to the table and tossed cookie into his mouth. "Lisette, try this! It's good!"

Leti

When Elizabeth arrived at the entrance of the auditorium, she was greeted by the sight of a lovey-dovey couple showing their affection towards one another under the moonlight. By using cookies as a medium. Not wanting to ruin their wholesome moment of being together, she decided to not reveal her presence to the pair of lovestruck students. What else could it be?

Taking the role of a distant observer is enough. Their happiness is Elizabeth's happiness. A proof that living is not all about pain and suffering. Or so, she thought. Her comprehension of emotions are limited at best. What with the moon turning her inside-out.

The ship has sailed, and Elizabeth will do everything in her powers to prevent it from sinking. Those smiles must be protected. At all cost. Just because she can't be happy doesn't mean other people must feel the same.