A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
123
Points
108
"We got the flower! Let's go back and meet smokey!" Alba held the pot above his head to show it to the world(?) before running off to the corridor he came from.

'Eh? Where is smokey? What is a scythe doing here? Should I kick it?'
Lisette chases after him, wondering what on earth he was talking about. And she was also a bit concerned. “Oh! Wait for me!”
 

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
Now, Eudes was facing a dilemma. Question the suspicious person or directly knock them out. For some reasons, the latter felt like was safer than the former.
Is it okay to let someone the time to continue praying to Cthulhu? After asking this question, violence seems to be the only answer! Against cultists, everything is permitted... Supposedly.
"It's sleep time!"

And if it doesn't work? It means there was not enough violence, according to Eudes.
Eudes' kick went right through the man, almost like he never existed to begin with...oh, right. That's because it was a ghost, after all.

Though the piano did stop playing, so that was still a success. The trench coat stopped chanting and turned in his direction.

"Yeeeees?"
"We got the flower! Let's go back and meet smokey!" Alba held the pot above his head to show it to the world(?) before running off to the corridor he came from.

'Eh? Where is smokey? What is a scythe doing here? Should I kick it?'
The tired, drawn out sigh echoed through the corridors.
Verity, now assured she can win a staring contest with a snake, first surfaces to take in some more air, before heading back down. She decided to check the hollow in the tree. Even if it was wrong, it was the fastest thing to check, and she thought might as well.
The tree hollow was checked to reveal...

Some kind of bauble. There were some strange markings on it, and on closer inspection, a single blade of grass in the middle of the clear yellow orb. Ah, amber.

Even underwater, it sparkled a dim yellow.
 

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
123
Points
108
The tired, drawn out sigh echoed through the corridors.
Lisette stared at the sickle in question, leaning down, she examined it. It definitely seemed out of place. Almost like the little paper shredder she picked up [because she totally would have picked it up from the clocktower! >.>] back in the clocktower. Her assumptions about this being related to the seven Wonders became conclusive evidence in proving it was.

“I think we need to take this somewhere!” Lisette showed Alba the paper shredder that she picked up. “I think we need to find out who is making the moon this color—if we do, we might be able to stop the seven wonders from going bonkers as well!” She frowned, but where would they have to go. It wasn’t as if she had a clue on where.
 

Vongrak

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
1
Points
53
The tree hollow was checked to reveal...

Some kind of bauble. There were some strange markings on it, and on closer inspection, a single blade of grass in the middle of the clear yellow orb. Ah, amber.

Even underwater, it sparkled a dim yellow.

Verity quickly took to the surface so that she could further examine whatever it was she had stumbled upon. Breaking out of the water she took a quick glance at the still unconscious student, before sitting beside her clothes.

Verity debated what to do. This seemed important, and likely what she was looking for but couldn't be sure at all. She needed some way to confirm, and the only way to do that would be to make her way back to the greenhouse and seek confirmation... but that old flower didn't seem the most thrilled to see her the first time, and she'd have to put on her clothes.

Verity sighed, there just wasn't the time to wait for anything really. Wiping herself down the best she could with her hands, she then put her clothes back on and heade for the green house to see if she'd found what she was looking for.
 

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
84
Points
123
Eudes' kick went right through the man, almost like he never existed to begin with...oh, right. That's because it was a ghost, after all.

Though the piano did stop playing, so that was still a success. The trench coat stopped chanting and turned in his direction.

"Yeeeees?"
"Uh... goal accomplished?"
Accidentally muttering that out, Eudes shook his head and decided to question the suspicious person. It's not like he could beat it up since-- ah shit. It's a ghost. Now, the situation became much more troublesome.

"Jesus... oh well. I have questions and demands... For instance... don't chant that... creepy stuff again. Honestly. The moment you do... uh..."
The piano! It must trigger the piano since it stopped at the same time he interrupted the stranger!
"The piano, for some reasons, plays some awful music. I don't think I've heard something worse than this... not like I heard many people playing the piano, but that's beside the point."

...Actually. Is it not a bad idea to be too honest with the ghost? Too late to back down, isn't it?
 

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
"Uh... goal accomplished?"
Accidentally muttering that out, Eudes shook his head and decided to question the suspicious person. It's not like he could beat it up since-- ah shit. It's a ghost. Now, the situation became much more troublesome.

"Jesus... oh well. I have questions and demands... For instance... don't chant that... creepy stuff again. Honestly. The moment you do... uh..."
The piano! It must trigger the piano since it stopped at the same time he interrupted the stranger!
"The piano, for some reasons, plays some awful music. I don't think I've heard something worse than this... not like I heard many people playing the piano, but that's beside the point."

...Actually. Is it not a bad idea to be too honest with the ghost? Too late to back down, isn't it?
"So my piano can still be heard!"

After thinking about it for a bit, the trench coat sat down on a nearby chair in relief. Well, he sat down as much as a ghost was able, I suppose.

"That's good to know. I was afraid the Witches' Moon would mute my music, so this is a relief. Boy, since you're here anyway, I have something for you."

He pointed at an old cupboard at the side, which opened to reveal a single stick of wood. A walking cane, carved with care.

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this item and end the night, boy!"
Verity quickly took to the surface so that she could further examine whatever it was she had stumbled upon. Breaking out of the water she took a quick glance at the still unconscious student, before sitting beside her clothes.

Verity debated what to do. This seemed important, and likely what she was looking for but couldn't be sure at all. She needed some way to confirm, and the only way to do that would be to make her way back to the greenhouse and seek confirmation... but that old flower didn't seem the most thrilled to see her the first time, and she'd have to put on her clothes.

Verity sighed, there just wasn't the time to wait for anything really. Wiping herself down the best she could with her hands, she then put her clothes back on and heade for the green house to see if she'd found what she was looking for.
"Vell vell vell, you actually vent and dug it up...conzider me imprezzed. Though you vill catch a cold at zis rate."

The plant nodded in satisfaction. If it could wink, it probably would.

"Well, the item you need is in your hands. What are you waiting for?"
 

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
84
Points
123
"So my piano can still be heard!"

After thinking about it for a bit, the trench coat sat down on a nearby chair in relief. Well, he sat down as much as a ghost was able, I suppose.

"That's good to know. I was afraid the Witches' Moon would mute my music, so this is a relief. Boy, since you're here anyway, I have something for you."

He pointed at an old cupboard at the side, which opened to reveal a single stick of wood. A walking cane, carved with care.

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this item and end the night, boy!"
"What?"
Unable to understand what was going on, Eudes took the walking cane and fleetingly thought about whether it was sturdy enough to bash someone's skull or not. Quickly after, he shook his head and asked a few questions.

"What is even the Witches' Moon..? No wait, why would it even mute the piano? Does it do... soundproof magic or something?"
Of course, from the start to the end, Eudes ignored the obvious reference at the end.
'Instead of a sword, it's a cane...'
 

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
"What?"
Unable to understand what was going on, Eudes took the walking cane and fleetingly thought about whether it was sturdy enough to bash someone's skull or not. Quickly after, he shook his head and asked a few questions.

"What is even the Witches' Moon..? No wait, why would it even mute the piano? Does it do... soundproof magic or something?"
Of course, from the start to the end, Eudes ignored the obvious reference at the end.
'Instead of a sword, it's a cane...'
"Hmm! That's a good question. As it's name suggests, the red moon outside is the work of a witch. It's a ritual that releases the vengeful spirits trapped on the academy grounds, allowing them to wander freely and prey upon the living...well, that's what the ritual's supposed to do anyway."

The trench coat shrugged.

"You've seen the shades on the way, I presume. They're supposed to be a tad more hostile than they currently are, so I'd say this is more of a test of sorts...? At any rate, it seems that the culprit does not intend for any deliberate deaths."
 

FenrIIrz

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
3
Points
93
Lisette stared at the sickle in question, leaning down, she examined it. It definitely seemed out of place. Almost like the little paper shredder she picked up [because she totally would have picked it up from the clocktower! >.>] back in the clocktower. Her assumptions about this being related to the seven Wonders became conclusive evidence in proving it was.

“I think we need to take this somewhere!” Lisette showed Alba the paper shredder that she picked up. “I think we need to find out who is making the moon this color—if we do, we might be able to stop the seven wonders from going bonkers as well!” She frowned, but where would they have to go. It wasn’t as if she had a clue on where.
"Rogers~" Alba tried to pull the sickle out of the floor but it didn't budge at all. He tried again with different angles however the result is still the same. 'Gawd dammit!' Alba wrote the rune 'ᛖᛪᛈᛚᛟᛋᛁᚡᛖ' (Explosive) on the floor around it and stepped back a few meters. he then activated the rune ᚲ and a tiny flame landed on the floor.

The floor glowed and exploded leaving a cloud of smoke all over the corridor. When the smoke is cleared, Alba picked up the sickle which is suspicious undamaged.

"Yosh! Let's goooo!" Alba grabbed Lisette hand and ran down the hallway.
 

Vongrak

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
1
Points
53
"Vell vell vell, you actually vent and dug it up...conzider me imprezzed. Though you vill catch a cold at zis rate."

The plant nodded in satisfaction. If it could wink, it probably would.

"Well, the item you need is in your hands. What are you waiting for?"
Verity took out her notepad and began to write, careful not to drip too much water on the pages.

*On notebook* "I have no idea what this could possibly be. I don't know what it does, and I don't know if I need to take it somewhere, or cast a spell on it, break it, keep it safe. I was really hoping that you knew something about it. It might as well just be a paper weight to me"
 

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
Greenhouse
"Then perhaps the lady on the roof of the auditorium will be able to answer your question; amongst various other questions, I'd reckon. That there will be your ticket through."

The plant nodded wisely, scratching it's chin with a few tendrils.

"What with things being the way they are tonight, I've no doubt there's a few more lucky people who've gotten a hold of tickets as well. Though I'd advise meeting her in a group, not alone."

Auditorium
"Aha, finally."

Nacht rubbed her hands together.

"Looks like all six items have been found...somehow. The number of clues aside, they did pretty well! I'm surprised."

And the crimson moon in the sky dimmed, no longer a full moon but merely half of one now.

"Well, let's begin wrapping things up, aye?"

@FenrIIrz @Gaap @Leti @Tessa_Renalds @Vongrak @Silv
 

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
84
Points
123
"Hmm! That's a good question. As it's name suggests, the red moon outside is the work of a witch. It's a ritual that releases the vengeful spirits trapped on the academy grounds, allowing them to wander freely and prey upon the living...well, that's what the ritual's supposed to do anyway."

The trench coat shrugged.

"You've seen the shades on the way, I presume. They're supposed to be a tad more hostile than they currently are, so I'd say this is more of a test of sorts...? At any rate, it seems that the culprit does not intend for any deliberate deaths."
"Just... one last question. That's unlikely but... the moment I leave... will the piano play again?"
If yes, then, Eudes will need to find a way to beat up the trench coat. Somehow. In any case-- he honestly did not know what was going on and did not feel the need to get involved. The point was that the piano stopped playing! And now, he can go report that to Elizabeth and return to his room!
And the crimson moon in the sky dimmed, no longer a full moon but merely half of one now.
"Uh... goodness lord. What's going on..?"
It seems like the night was not over yet. He just wished to sleep, properly.
 

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
"Just... one last question. That's unlikely but... the moment I leave... will the piano play again?"
If yes, then, Eudes will need to find a way to beat up the trench coat. Somehow. In any case-- he honestly did not know what was going on and did not feel the need to get involved. The point was that the piano stopped playing! And now, he can go report that to Elizabeth and return to his room!

"Uh... goodness lord. What's going on..?"
It seems like the night was not over yet. He just wished to sleep, properly.
"Who knows? I played terribly to draw someone's attention. And you are here, are you not? I'd say that's a success."

Shrugging again the trench coat stared at the waning moon.

"Ah, it's the second phase."
 

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
123
Points
108
"Rogers~" Alba tried to pull the sickle out of the floor but it didn't budge at all. He tried again with different angles however the result is still the same. 'Gawd dammit!' Alba wrote the rune 'ᛖᛪᛈᛚᛟᛋᛁᚡᛖ' (Explosive) on the floor around it and stepped back a few meters. he then activated the rune ᚲ and a tiny flame landed on the floor.

The floor glowed and exploded leaving a cloud of smoke all over the corridor. When the smoke is cleared, Alba picked up the sickle which is suspicious undamaged.

"Yosh! Let's goooo!" Alba grabbed Lisette hand and ran down the hallway.
“O-okay! Let’s keep going!” Lisette followed closely behind Alba as he pulled her along. She had no idea where they needed to go, but hoped that he did. Maybe he knew more about what was going on than she had.
 

FenrIIrz

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
3
Points
93
Greenhouse
"Then perhaps the lady on the roof of the auditorium will be able to answer your question; amongst various other questions, I'd reckon. That there will be your ticket through."

The plant nodded wisely, scratching it's chin with a few tendrils.

"What with things being the way they are tonight, I've no doubt there's a few more lucky people who've gotten a hold of tickets as well. Though I'd advise meeting her in a group, not alone."

Auditorium
"Aha, finally."

Nacht rubbed her hands together.

"Looks like all six items have been found...somehow. The number of clues aside, they did pretty well! I'm surprised."

And the crimson moon in the sky dimmed, no longer a full moon but merely half of one now.

"Well, let's begin wrapping things up, aye?"

@FenrIIrz @Gaap @Leti @Tessa_Renalds @Vongrak @Silv
“O-okay! Let’s keep going!” Lisette followed closely behind Alba as he pulled her along. She had no idea where they needed to go, but hoped that he did. Maybe he knew more about what was going on than she had.
Two of them strolled around the school without a destination. They took a peek at the staffroom. Drool over the snacks a canteen. Doodle on the blackboard inside the classroom. It will take a while for them to reach Auditorium.
 

Leti

Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
509
Points
108
Greenhouse
"Then perhaps the lady on the roof of the auditorium will be able to answer your question; amongst various other questions, I'd reckon. That there will be your ticket through."

The plant nodded wisely, scratching it's chin with a few tendrils.

"What with things being the way they are tonight, I've no doubt there's a few more lucky people who've gotten a hold of tickets as well. Though I'd advise meeting her in a group, not alone."

Auditorium
"Aha, finally."

Nacht rubbed her hands together.

"Looks like all six items have been found...somehow. The number of clues aside, they did pretty well! I'm surprised."

And the crimson moon in the sky dimmed, no longer a full moon but merely half of one now.

"Well, let's begin wrapping things up, aye?"
The moon... It's waning?

Well, yes. But actually no. It's still there, just divided by half.

What should I do now? The apparition mentioned something about going to the rooftop. I'm not sure if I can show my face to anyone like this...

I looked like a monster, didn't I? In time, I will be one. If this night didn't stop, the blood curse will be the end of me.

Somehow, Reginald found my slit pupils and elongated canines cute. That degenerate... I'm certain he has monster girl fetish.

I feel so thirsty. So hungry. The burning feeling inside my chest won't stop. I can't handle it anymore.

...I hope I can get some snacks on the way to the auditorium.
 

Silv

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Messages
3
Points
68
[Lakeside]

It had been a while since she was dragged ashore. Her tail and hair slowly drys. She simply was still in the sitting position that the stranger had dragged her into. Her muscles ached and her bones were sore. Luckily, she had stopped the bleeding earlier, though her uniform has quite generous patches of blood on it. Speaking of. She really needs to find someone who can fix it up for her it really is in terrible shape. It was clinging by a few stubborn threads in some places but it most definitely was not suitable to use for her classes. Classes huh? At least I should be able to brew a potion tomorrow, though I’ll need to open up shop to have some other students bring me extra materials to craft with.

The Amber hair pin felt quite warm to the touch, though she had been holding it. Her breathing had settled down to a more normal level. A few soft drips of water land on the ground periodically. An absolute mess. I really hope it isn’t a boy that shows up before I can move again. My appearance really is too embarrassing. She tries moving. She has some strength, but not nearly enough to get moving under her own power for the time being. The most she could manage at the moment is to limp along with someone.

“That Climson Moon… It Leally shouldn’t exist.” She chuckles to herself for a moment as she focuses on resting to accumulate enough strength if no one comes across her.
 

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
84
Points
123
"Who knows? I played terribly to draw someone's attention. And you are here, are you not? I'd say that's a success."

Shrugging again the trench coat stared at the waning moon.

"Ah, it's the second phase."
"I guess that worked..."
Clicking on his tongue, Eudes did not know what to do with the words 'second phase.' However, he remembered something-- the toilet ghosts, they spoke about someone waiting on the rooftop, didn't they? Or he misheard. It was... Something something six tokens?

"Well then... Let's go to the rooftop."
And well, even if it was the wrong place, at least, it would be a feast for the eyes.
 

Vongrak

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
1
Points
53
"Then perhaps the lady on the roof of the auditorium will be able to answer your question; amongst various other questions, I'd reckon. That there will be your ticket through."

The plant nodded wisely, scratching it's chin with a few tendrils.

"What with things being the way they are tonight, I've no doubt there's a few more lucky people who've gotten a hold of tickets as well. Though I'd advise meeting her in a group, not alone."
Verity nodded towards the plant taking off towards the auditorium. She was just about out of sight when she ran right back and wrote down a note of thank you for the plant. Even going so far as to tear off the page and leave it for them. Before promptly sprinting back towards the auditorium.

Once out of sight of the greenhouse Verity started to slow down again, sticking to the shadows and heading for the auditorium. Uncertain of what she would find their, but hopeful she'd come out of it ok... just hopefully she could interact with another friendly plant monster instead of humans... a girl can dream
 
Last edited:

Bochi

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
2
Points
93
The Auditorium
All that talk about a place looking way different at night? Yep, that’s true. The nice and cheery building looked horrible after dusk, draped in darkness as it was. All manner of shadows hung around the place — was that just a byproduct of a light, or a moving entity?

At the entrance stood a single table, decked out in a cloth. There was a plate on it, and a note attached.

‘Free cookies — do take one.’
 
Top