A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
'Ah... It's that bad..? I shouldn't have said yes.'
Wondering how to explain that, Eudes proceeded to avoid misunderstandings. A sigh escaped his mouth.
"By hung around, I don't mean hang in the literal sense... Like, going out-- ah, not that too... Mmmmm. Being with someone..? I meant it's been a while since I had someone to speak to."

There is no way to misunderstand that, right?

Okay. Trackfield at morning, gotta remember that. If he does wake up, Eudes will likely head to the track field the next time it's early morning.

'A cute troublemaker who gives off puppy vibes, eh? Isn't that a definition of pet..?'
Or a child. After letting out a sigh, Eudes thought it should not be a problem to find her after hearing the description.

"Oh, okay. See ya... Tomorrow morning if I wake up, I guess?"
"Oh... I... See..." *goes back to eating silently*

((Gtg now, laters! >.<))

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Oh... I... See..." *goes back to eating silently*

((Gtg now, laters! >.<))
"..."
Eudes stared for a few seconds before going back to his meal. A wry smile crept up on his face. It ought to be more difficult to deal with her than the teachers.
'Can't get someone to speak from the first step...oh well. Let's just accompany her so she gets used to it.'
Hopefully.

OOC: See ya~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Nothing seemed out of the ordinary on the patrol. As such, Isaac and I parted ways for our next class before I headed for Physical Education. During the class, a fellow student sprained their ankle resulting in me helping them get to the Infirmary. I gave my greetings to the Nurse before explaining the situation, to which she wrote a medical slip for the injured student after examining her before handing over an ointment. Since classes were almost over for the day, I ventured back to the gym to inform the teacher of the situation.

As the bell rang for the hour, I was still half-way to the gym, meaning I would be late for Student Council duties. "Ahh...Lady Fitrani won't be happy with me..." As I began mentally preparing myself for her admonishment to come, I eventually reached the gym and found Isaac there and out of breath. He seemed to look panicked as he scoured the corridors before seeing me and relaxing. I smiled back at him and motioned for him to wait for me.

"I need to speak with the teacher about something." I told him before entering the gym.

It was a little odd, since Isaac decided he would come in with me which I thought was a little pointless since the door I came through was the only exit. As I explained the Nurse's diagnosis and treatment to the teacher, I couldn't help but detect some kind of tension between him and Isaac though when I looked at them both they just smiled at me. "Well, that's the report, SIr."

He thanked me for telling him before dismissing me. I said my goodbyes before heading to the Student Council room with Isaac, though it was at a somewhat brisk pace. I supposed that the Secretary was aware of us being late and most likely worrying about our Vice-President's admonishing. "Oh well, at least nothing bad has happened."

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Lisette’s week had been busy—from her early morning activities, to immediately rushing off to the library and cafeteria for her “detention” for the trouble she caused, she barely had time to breathe.

Her classes added plenty of homework and exercises to commit to and practice, and she was also gathering her materials required for making the compass. She succeeded in crafted one, and had it presented to the Enchantments Professor Before continuing on to the next step of enchanting.

She also learned from her previous tonics she made had some—interesting side effects. They weren’t detrimental or harmful in anyway—it just made the drinker full of vigor and happiness/giddiness. Lisette contributed that to her own energy being infused with the enchantment process.

So in the quiet space of the clock tower, where she spent the last few evenings before curfew cleaning up the cobwebs and tried to help reinforce the rotted wood of the broken staircase, Lisette went to work on the magic compass.

She had been lucky enough to find the materials over the weekend, mostly early in the morning, where she gathered the objects required. She had to be a bit stealthy for the moss, as she didn’t want to bother any of her classmates or friends to help protect orfend of the feral beasts within the forest. She might have broken the rules a bit by leaving the school grounds,but she wanted to complete this project for Veronika. She had been waiting quite some time now.

She went to enchanting the compass, pouring in her energy and materials into the item, and watching her magic take effect. Her power was a bit—peculiar. She was more of a crafter and engineer than a fighter or healer. She was still about average, with more chances to blow things up on accident, but so far, she’d been pretty lucky.

Lisette wipes the sweat from her brow as she stared down at the new magic compass on the floor. It shimmered with a silver hue, a soft glow behind the glass holding the magnetic components inside.
“Great!” She sighed in relief. “This should work perfectly!”

She stretched her arms in the air and looked at the clock tower around her. The bell was broken, dented on the side from an explosion—one she knew of quite well from that faithful night. And she had been quite busy adhering to her tasks, homework, and dubious checkin’s over the weekend and curfew. The professor was a perfect eye on her, making sure she was keeping out of trouble.

And it took quite a bit to lose her to get the moss. Lisette had to say.

She reached for her bag, grabbing a nice paper bag to wrap up the commission for delivery. She also had inside her bag a ton of snowdrop cookies she prepared in the kitchen while she was helping the cafeteria ladies and gentlemen. She shared her recipe with the group and they thoroughly enjoyed the sweet sugar taste in the small bite sized cookies.

So she prepared a ton of them to hand out to her friends and classmates. And especially for Alba. She felt really bad for what she dragged him into previously.

“I’ve been keeping my head low, so hopefully no more trouble will come my way.” Lisette grinned, and looked to her half completed project of the stairs she was working on. “I should keep working on improving these stairs so people can enjoy this beautiful view.”

She pulled out her tools and began to work again, working hard to repair what she had inevitably helped destroy. But in the corner, on a nice table set up was a medium sized stone tablet with three lavender incense burning. It wasn’t much of a shrine, but she prepared it for that library ghost to be at peace—wherever it was blasted to.

FenrIIrz

Wednesday
Alba woke up around 6 in the morning for his usual workout. It was going great until he bumped into 3rd-year fellow named Josh Azill and his followers. Normally, he would just apologize and they will continue on with their life. But that stupid asshole with noble supremacy demanded him to bow on his knees.

Alba Got down on his knees and bowed down. Josh Stomped his foot on Alba’s head, he started ranting how student council disgust him And how the academy accepts commoners like him. Alba didn’t pay attention to it as it is too long to remember all of it. Until Josh caught Alba attention with Lisette’s name being mentioned. Josh told him how Lisette is too emotional and would be easy to manipulate she is. This made Alba enraged which could not be seen when his face was facing the ground and something inside him cracks. A few minutes later, his highness seems to be satisfied and let Alba walk away. ‘No one make threat against his friend and walks away.’ declared Alba inside his head.

After magic swordsman training ended, he still has some time before the next class starts. He thought of the ways he could ‘repays’ Josh for his generosity.

‘Murder and assault are out. Magic is a bit risky because they might able to track me down from magic signature, but it’s not impossible.’ With knowledge of the runic language and enchantment combine with his creativity, Alba grinned mischievously before putting his poker face back on and headed to enchantment class.

During the enchantment class, Alba enchanted the pen with ‘concealed magic’ and its ink cartridge with ‘magic conduction’. He wrote runic characters on his book to test the effects, he activated it by injecting magic through the pen which erases his magic signature. The ice generated out from the rune and froze part of his book, Alba smiled as his plan was coming together.

When the class ended, Alba sneaked into Josh's room and did 'harmless' thing which is enchanted his clothes with the effect he would called 'Shoujo effect'. The effect was when Josh interacts with his followers, pedestrians would be seeing him flirting around with men. Alba left the room and headed to the cafeteria after he's done.

'This should give him more followers(fanboys) he wanted. Hehehehehe. And my prank do not end with one try.'

Last edited:

Leti

"Good morning, sunshine! I trust you have sleep well?"

"Just five more minutes, mum."

I don't know how long I was asleep since the blood moon incident. I don't even know what day it is. All I know is that I must sleep. My eyelids never feels so heavy before.

"Alright, then. Classes is cancelled today. You can sleep as long as you want."

That voice... That isn't mum's voice. Something is wrong. Curiosity killed the cat. Opening my eyes to check whatever is wrong was a mistake.

"Why am I sleeping inside a coffin?"

"Would you rather sleep on the floor instead?"

After looking at the blonde young woman with whispery voice who answered my question with another question, my mind stopped working.

"You..."

"I have many names, but right now, I'm just the acting vice-president of the PIC. Reginald transferred his position as the Supreme Leader to you because he will be busy with his apprenticeship to Madam Verre."

What's going on? This is more ridiculous than the moon turning red. I'm not even a member of the school's Paranormal Investigation Club and suddenly, I become its president?

"Madam Verre? Who is that?"

"The co-founder of the school? With Aleister and Endymion?"

The older student(?) doesn't seem so sure about that.

"What is my duty as the supreme leader of the PIC?"

"Let's see... First, you need to recruit enough people so our club won't be closed down due to lack of members. Good luck, I guess. Try not to disappoint your future husband."

"Reginald is not my future husband!"

"Then who? Hades?"

There is no one named Hades here, but if the older student(?) is referring to Eudes...

The answer is still no.

"Regardless, if you encountered any problems in the future, please don't hesitate to ask for my help. Auntie is always here for you. Think of me as your fairy godmother."

A fairy godmother, huh? More like a great spirit godmother. But aren't fairies considered lesser spirit? My head hurts just thinking about it.

AliceShiki

Thursday Morning
--------------------------
Luna talked to people yesterday! They were kinda scary, but she was able to make contact with them for a bit during lunch time, which put her in a bit of a good mood.

... She was still unable to talk to anyone during classes though.

On the plus side, one of the people from yesterday seemed to say they were in the same Healing Classes, she didn't quite remember him since she only had that class once so far, but she was a bit happy to know that there was someone she could talk to in at least one class.

... She wondered where Lisette was though, she didn't see her this whole week... She wondered if they didn't share any classes at all...

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Thursday Morning
--------------------------
Luna talked to people yesterday! They were kinda scary, but she was able to make contact with them for a bit during lunch time, which put her in a bit of a good mood.

... She was still unable to talk to anyone during classes though.

On the plus side, one of the people from yesterday seemed to say they were in the same Healing Classes, she didn't quite remember him since she only had that class once so far, but she was a bit happy to know that there was someone she could talk to in at least one class.

... She wondered where Lisette was though, she didn't see her this whole week... She wondered if they didn't share any classes at all...
She had finished her typical morning routine, running early in the morning and showering after. She had all but rushed to the Cafeteria to help out with breakfast, greeting the Cafeteria lady as she threw on an apron to help dish out breakfast. Luckily it went by fairly quickly, and she even had some time to get some more cookies made in that time frame.

Just right before she had to leave for class, she ran on the path over to where her Adventuring class would be, and noticed a familiar looking girl nearby. Lisette recognized her small stature, and her long black hair. Smiling, she pulled out a small bag filled with cookies and ran over to her.

“Luna~!” Lisette waved happily to the girl.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Wednesday evening -

Finishing the day, Eudes yawned and thought that the day felt shorter than he expected. For instance, he didn't see the time flowing and he thought he still had a class once he finished Basic Economics. Lost in thoughts, he headed towards the gate-- something he hadn't done in a while. Someone was waiting for him, a friend he hadn't see in over a week. Tiam immediately complained.

"Goddamn it! Eudes! You took your sweet time, didn't ya?! I've been waiting every day for you! Okay, not every day, but almost!"
At the same time, he threw a folder at him-- one that held a dozen of pages. At this moment, his memories returned-- didn't he ask information about the Cezac family?
"Ah man, I am sorry. I will buy you a few bottles this weekend."
"...You mean it?"
"Of course, I don't joke when it's about repaying favours."
"Don't call it a favour, it's normal bet--"
"Oh, c'me on, y'know me."
"Okay, okay, I will keep my mouth shut. I want these bottles anyway!"

Idle talk followed, each of them was sharing news and what happened to them the last seven days.
"Oh yeah. Next week, I will need your help with a fight. People are beginning to run amok again."
"Okay, see ya soon then."
"Don't miss classes!"
"Bah!"

Snorting at his friend's last words, Eudes headed towards the dormitory and decided to read the folder he received. All the information he needed to properly get into troubles. That was unavoidable unless it was outside the Academy.

Thursday morning -

Eudes groggily woke up. The reading took much more time than he expected. And he did not feel like he slept enough-- on top of that, it was too early! Way too early! A sigh escaped his mouth as he left his room.
"Did I forget anything..?"

Indeed. He wished to go to the track field early in the morning. Bah. It was too late, so he headed towards his class of Arcane, was it? A sigh escaped his mouth, this class was interesting-- however, the teacher was not interesting. It was difficult to properly listen.

"Oh well... I will just sleep through it."
Probably not. The teacher always succeed at waking him up in a way or another.

AliceShiki

She had finished her typical morning routine, running early in the morning and showering after. She had all but rushed to the Cafeteria to help out with breakfast, greeting the Cafeteria lady as she threw on an apron to help dish out breakfast. Luckily it went by fairly quickly, and she even had some time to get some more cookies made in that time frame.

Just right before she had to leave for class, she ran on the path over to where her Adventuring class would be, and noticed a familiar looking girl nearby. Lisette recognized her small stature, and her long black hair. Smiling, she pulled out a small bag filled with cookies and ran over to her.

“Luna~!” Lisette waved happily to the girl.
"Ah! Li-Li-Lisette! Y-you're here!"

*fidgets* "I-it's been a while... You well?"

OOC: Sorry to take so long to reply! Yesterday was busy for me! >.<

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Ah! Li-Li-Lisette! Y-you're here!"

*fidgets* "I-it's been a while... You well?"

OOC: Sorry to take so long to reply! Yesterday was busy for me! >.<
“Hey! I guess we don’t have any classes together this semester, that’s a bummer!” Lisette smiled at her with glee. She was happy to run into her after their first week.
“I’ve been well! Trying to not break any more rules” she sheepishly scratched her cheek. “But I saw you on your way to class, so I wanted to give you these cookies I made! Here!” She held the bag of cookies out for her to grab herself. She remembered Luna was a bit nervous around people.
[ooc-no worries! I’ve been kinda busy myself!]

AliceShiki

“Hey! I guess we don’t have any classes together this semester, that’s a bummer!” Lisette smiled at her with glee. She was happy to run into her after their first week.
“I’ve been well! Trying to not break any more rules” she sheepishly scratched her cheek. “But I saw you on your way to class, so I wanted to give you these cookies I made! Here!” She held the bag of cookies out for her to grab herself. She remembered Luna was a bit nervous around people.
[ooc-no worries! I’ve been kinda busy myself!]
"I guess we don't..." *looks a bit dejected*

"W-wait, more!? Y-you've been breaking the rules!?

"Ah! Uhn... Sorry for... Shouting...

"And uhn... Thanks!" *takes the bag*
*eats a cookie*
*eyes shine*

"I-it's delicious!" *gives a beaming smile*

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"I guess we don't..." *looks a bit dejected*

"W-wait, more!? Y-you've been breaking the rules!?

"Ah! Uhn... Sorry for... Shouting...

"And uhn... Thanks!" *takes the bag*
*eats a cookie*
*eyes shine*

"I-it's delicious!" *gives a beaming smile*
Lisette was kinda bummed that they didn’t have any classes together too. Maybe the next semester though! She would have to make sure to ask Luna when the time came for them to pick new courses. When she shouted about her breaking more rules Lisette sheepishly looked away, the light hue of red on her cheeks were mostly from embarrassment. “I—I guess my troublemaking has been made known to quite a few people—but it was just curfew! I promise to not break more rules, it was out of my control.”
She saw Luna take a bite of her cookie, and the beaming smile she gave made Lisette swell with pride.
“I’m so glad you like them! If you want more, the cafeteria ladies and gentlemen said I can use their kitchen if I want to bake some more!” Lisette chuckled happily.

AliceShiki

Lisette was kinda bummed that they didn’t have any classes together too. Maybe the next semester though! She would have to make sure to ask Luna when the time came for them to pick new courses. When she shouted about her breaking more rules Lisette sheepishly looked away, the light hue of red on her cheeks were mostly from embarrassment. “I—I guess my troublemaking has been made known to quite a few people—but it was just curfew! I promise to not break more rules, it was out of my control.”
She saw Luna take a bite of her cookie, and the beaming smile she gave made Lisette swell with pride.
“I’m so glad you like them! If you want more, the cafeteria ladies and gentlemen said I can use their kitchen if I want to bake some more!” Lisette chuckled happily.
"Oh... Ah... Curfew? That's... Y-you weren't hurt, were you!? A-are you well?" *holds Lisette's hands a bit tightly*

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Oh... Ah... Curfew? That's... Y-you weren't hurt, were you!? A-are you well?" *holds Lisette's hands a bit tightly*
Lisette blinked in rapid succession, before giving a warm smile back. She remembered taking a bit of a tonic Thursday night after everything—went down—and most of her wounds had been either healed or on the verge of completely going away. She still couldn’t shake the feeling of worry that she might have caused to her friends, especially toward Veronika, Luna, Alba, Swir and Angelica—just to name a few.
“Yes, I am well. It was a bit dangerous, but everything turned out alright. I’m just glad that no one else got too severely injured. It could have been a lot worse.” Lisette smiled. “And now we don’t have to worry about it, because hopefully those bad things won’t happen again. And I promise I won’t be as reckless as before—I know my limits now. It’s just a bit frustrating that I can’t do anything more.” The first year stopped, as she felt Luna gripping her hands a bit tightly. She brightly smiled. “Thank you for caring, I appreciate it very much! I promise I will do my best to not worry you or any others in the future! I’ll call an adult next time!” She nodded vigorously.

AliceShiki

Lisette blinked in rapid succession, before giving a warm smile back. She remembered taking a bit of a tonic Thursday night after everything—went down—and most of her wounds had been either healed or on the verge of completely going away. She still couldn’t shake the feeling of worry that she might have caused to her friends, especially toward Veronika, Luna, Alba, Swir and Angelica—just to name a few.
“Yes, I am well. It was a bit dangerous, but everything turned out alright. I’m just glad that no one else got too severely injured. It could have been a lot worse.” Lisette smiled. “And now we don’t have to worry about it, because hopefully those bad things won’t happen again. And I promise I won’t be as reckless as before—I know my limits now. It’s just a bit frustrating that I can’t do anything more.” The first year stopped, as she felt Luna gripping her hands a bit tightly. She brightly smiled. “Thank you for caring, I appreciate it very much! I promise I will do my best to not worry you or any others in the future! I’ll call an adult next time!” She nodded vigorously.
"N-no-no one else!?" *puts her own hands in front of her mouth* "Se-severe injuries!? M-m-m-missing curfew is that dangerous!?

*puts her hands down and near her body* "P-p-please don't miss it again! I-I-I... I wouldn't want you getting hurt..."

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"N-no-no one else!?" *puts her own hands in front of her mouth* "Se-severe injuries!? M-m-m-missing curfew is that dangerous!?

*puts her hands down and near her body* "P-p-please don't miss it again! I-I-I... I wouldn't want you getting hurt..."
Lisette nodded, “Well—that might have been beyond my control, but I think that’s why curfew is set. To keep us safe from the strange ongoings.” She laughed off the past as if it didn’t really bother her late at night. “Curfew is set for a reason, and I hope everyone learns from my poor decisions. I will do my best not to get hurt in the future!” She smiled, hoping to ease Luna’s concern. “And I won’t be missing curfew anytime soon. The detentions and my professor are making sure I am staying out of trouble. That’s why this week I’ve been running around like a chicken without it’s head.” She laughed. “Make sure you follow the rules and adhere to the teachers when they ask you to do something, okay Luna?” She smiled once more. “Oh! I’m probably keeping you from your class! Are you okay with the time?”

AliceShiki

Lisette nodded, “Well—that might have been beyond my control, but I think that’s why curfew is set. To keep us safe from the strange ongoings.” She laughed off the past as if it didn’t really bother her late at night. “Curfew is set for a reason, and I hope everyone learns from my poor decisions. I will do my best not to get hurt in the future!” She smiled, hoping to ease Luna’s concern. “And I won’t be missing curfew anytime soon. The detentions and my professor are making sure I am staying out of trouble. That’s why this week I’ve been running around like a chicken without it’s head.” She laughed. “Make sure you follow the rules and adhere to the teachers when they ask you to do something, okay Luna?” She smiled once more. “Oh! I’m probably keeping you from your class! Are you okay with the time?”
"Running... Like a... Chicken? Wi-without a head...?

"T-to think there would be this kind of punishment...

"Ah! I gotta go! I don't wanna become a chicken!" >.<

"S-see you later Lisette!" *runs off while waving*

OOC: Look at the misunderstandings that you're causing poor Luna... >.>

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Thursday lunch -

Eudes was peacefully going to the Cafeteria. For some reason, there was a bruise on his forehead. The Arcane teacher may or may have not thrown a book at his face while he was sleeping.

In any case, once he arrived at the Cafeteria, he looked around and tried to see if there was any familiar face. To his greatest misfortune, there did not seem to be anybody for now.
A sigh left his mouth as he decided to begin munching on his meal.

Leti

Elizabeth has no friends.

And that is a problem.

No friends mean no one to snack on.

After all, no one on their right mind would bare their neck to a stranger.

Fortunately, Elizabeth's sudden craving for human blood won't last forever. It's just a side-effect of being exposed to the crimson moon. Nothing serious. She should be returning to normal by the end of the week.

If she doesn't die of boredom first. She couldn't spend her free time sleeping forever.

She started practicing the basic of healing spells to pass time. Having no volunteers mean she has to cut herself open most of the time. It's no big deal.

She still has contract with a benign great spirit from one of her previous lives who specializes in healing. If raising the dead counts as healing. But she is useless.

"Remember, sunshine. People can't use you if you are useless."

Or rather, proud to be useless. Not doing anything for 3000 years doesn't sound as easy as it seems.

"Stop. You aren't getting better. Go practice your spell on someone else. You can thank me later."

The question is, who? Elizabeth has no friends, and there is no point in healing complete stranger. They might get suspicious of the free treatment.

I think it's time to practice other kind of magic. One that doesn't require volunteers.

Or move to something better and useful. Science. Forget about friends. You can't find true friends in a place like this. Only potential allies.

Not for the first time, Elizabeth regretted stuffing her elder sister inside the oven. Her parents wouldn't send her here if it weren't for that small incident.