A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Himekawa

I wish the auditorium even will end soon. It is the place where you have to sit/stand still while others on the podium droned.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I wish the auditorium even will end soon. It is the place where you have to sit/stand still while others on the podium droned.
Well, it's basically ended.
Someone can simply post that the Opening Ceremony came to a close and people had free time to mingle with each other and chat/get to know each other better.

X

TheOneWho

Do the school do dorms? If so, I'm just assuming it's separated by gender.

Also what is the school hours?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Well, guess I am tad too late~

Freshman:
  • Himekawa (15) (Astraea Aristarchus Astrophel d'Athanasia)
  • TRNRLogan (he's 16 so assuming 18 yo's are seniors then he's an older freshman.) (Johan Wulff)
  • Liz (is a year older than Wulff but age is just a number anyway)
  • AliceShiki (Luna)
  • Yorda (Soo Villainous - 15 yo)
  • TheOneWho (Ciel state - 15)
  • Tessa_Renalds (Lisette - 16 YoA)
  • Quaesitor (Dauren Carom - 15)
  • Gaap (Eudes Quesnel - 15)
Junior
Senior
  • Nahrenne (17 year old, in her final year and is Student Council President) (Veronika Taylore)
Non-students
  • Way (60+year old janitor)

Add your name?
List of characters needing fortunate events
@Himekawa @TRNRLogan @Derrax @Nahrenne @Yorda @Leti @Darklain0725 @Haitaka @TheOneWho @Quaesitor

Msg if I forgot you
*pokes pokes*

Bochi

Guess I'm late too :blob_hide:

Freshman:
  • Himekawa (15) (Astraea Aristarchus Astrophel d'Athanasia)
  • TRNRLogan (he's 16 so assuming 18 yo's are seniors then he's an older freshman.) (Johan Wulff)
  • Liz (is a year older than Wulff but age is just a number anyway)
  • AliceShiki (Luna)
  • Yorda (Soo Villainous - 15 yo)
  • TheOneWho (Ciel state - 15)
  • Tessa_Renalds (Lisette - 16 YoA)
  • Quaesitor (Dauren Carom - 15)
  • Gaap (Eudes Quesnel - 15)
  • BB_Tensei (Moe Akina - 15)
Junior
Senior
  • Nahrenne (17 year old, in her final year and is Student Council President) (Veronika Taylore)
  • Bochi (Swir P. Nacht - 17)
Non-students
  • Way (60+year old janitor)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Do the school do dorms? If so, I'm just assuming it's separated by gender.

Also what is the school hours?
The intro mentions how the academy provides everything which - to me - implies there would be a dormitory.
I would assume the school hours are like normal school hours in an Otome game set in a school.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Over here a new school year starts with a new year, like... In January and stuff. (Though we're still on Vacations in January, classes start at February usually)

It honestly confuses me whenever I hear of other countries that start the school year at different points of the year, it feels... So nonintuitive.

Leti

It's been ages since last time I attended school as a student, but I still remember the new academic year starting at September. I think it's called knowledge day or something.

Way

Okay, guys, we should really calm down with the pacing.

I'm not very sure, but since lee is the GM and has an actual plot in mind...maybe it's better to let her control the pacing? I certainly not sure about you all, but basically running through the Heroine Entrance Ceremony without letting herself actually give any input comes off as a bit off.

What if there could have been plot hooks and all that she had in store? What if the Principal and you know, the rest of the possible important NPCs could have shown something interesting to note here and there? It just doesn't really feel right.

Bochi

Okay, guys, we should really calm down with the pacing.

I'm not very sure, but since lee is the GM and has an actual plot in mind...maybe it's better to let her control the pacing? I certainly not sure about you all, but basically running through the Heroine Entrance Ceremony without letting herself actually give any input comes off as a bit off.

What if there could have been plot hooks and all that she had in store? What if the Principal and you know, the rest of the possible important NPCs could have shown something interesting to note here and there? It just doesn't really feel right.
I guess me and the other opening-skippers don't get the extra benefits then :blob_whistle:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
“Ehhh?!” Lisette cried out in shock as she noticed the lack of students out in the court yard path. “Oh no, oh dear, uh uh, okay! Let’s go together and sneak in!” She clenched both her fists in determination, hoping to at least not get into trouble. She’d hate for them to be late.
Lisette smiled broadly.“There’s no trouble, just as long as I didn’t scare you, I can be a bit boisterous. But I hope to be friends with everyone! Are you ready?”

@AliceShiki
Seems like I'm kinda late, because the ceremony is already over and all that.

Just assume that Luna went with you... Or rather, that she meekly followed behind you. As long as Lisette doesn't touch her, she should be fine.

Himekawa

Over here a new school year starts with a new year, like... In January and stuff. (Though we're still on Vacations in January, classes start at February usually)

It honestly confuses me whenever I hear of other countries that start the school year at different points of the year, it feels... So nonintuitive.
Mine starts at july, and second semester at january. Yours is the reverse?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Usually start between August and October. It depends which university and what degree did you take. And the second semester tend to always start in late January~