A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Quaesitor

Meanwhile in the infirmary.

"Hey you. You're finally awake."

Liz turned to the direction of the voice and immediately falls asleep again after confirming it's the nurse speaking, not some bound prisoners in a cart heading towards their execution.

"Wake me up when the world ends..." Was the only response the nurse received from the girl.
"Tried to cross the border, didn't you? You were trying to cross the border? Walked right into that imperial ambush, like us and that thief over there."

Sorry, had to meme.

Leti

"Tried to cross the border, didn't you? You were trying to cross the border? Walked right into that imperial ambush, like us and that thief over there."

Sorry, had to meme.
Well, it's the easiest way to check if someone is a reincarnated soul from our world or not. Try asking that question in an exact wording to random people and see how they reacts.

Leegood

@Leegood asked about how hard charm points should be to obtain, and now I would like to ask about how beneficial the fortunate events should be in the same vein of thought.

I rolled because of fun. However, tell me why I didn't just make my character a wealthy noble with decent parents and instead opted for a fortunate event that I thought would be of equal value? Fortunate event, you must be worth more fun than large amounts of money and power right?

Edit: In hindsight, as a villainess type I should have just opted for the guaranteed wealth and status even at the loss of a fortunate event. I'll have to roll with my decision though and make things interesting somehow.

Edit Edit: Also, it might be a lot of work for @Leegood to think of all the fortunate events alone. Leegood might want the people in question to come up with some ideas for their fortunate events, propose it, and if Legood thinks it's acceptable then it would be permitted. If Leegood were to do something like that then telling us what kind of fortunate events would be okay (preventing too much abuse) or what Leegood had in mind so that we could still craft fortunate events in the spirit of the story.

Send in some ideas~
Maybe 1 could be encountering a strong minion like character?
and impact points*
No.
I kind of thought it was up to us what the classes would end up being, as long as it fit into the theme of otome fantasy magic academy.
'-'

X
Un~
So... is the Prince(s) to be OC/NPC or player character? @Leegood?
Not sure~
Mm, I think it best to wait for @Leegood to clarify on when an Event ends.
'-'
For now, I think some interaction between characters is still okay.

X
*nod* I'll just rush through the face meeting in one go~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Over here a new school year starts with a new year, like... In January and stuff. (Though we're still on Vacations in January, classes start at February usually)

It honestly confuses me whenever I hear of other countries that start the school year at different points of the year, it feels... So nonintuitive.
I think it ties into when Government does the tax thing.
Different governments do the new tax year at different points in the year, hence school years starting at different times.
So, it's not non-intuintive but based how the governments do their tax years.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think it ties into when Government does the tax thing.
Different governments do the new tax year at different points in the year, hence school years starting at different times.
So, it's not non-intuintive but based how the governments do their tax years.
'-'

X
Well... To that I answer... Wouldn't it make more sense to start the tax year at the start of the year?

I dunno, it just feels weird for yearly things to not start at the start of the year to me! xD

Nahrenne

Well... To that I answer... Wouldn't it make more sense to start the tax year at the start of the year?

I dunno, it just feels weird for yearly things to not start at the start of the year to me! xD
I think it also stems from stuff to do with economic lulls, etc... I think
Don't quote me on that cos I try to avoid stuff to do with that topic due to how confusing it is.
@w@
The long and short of it is that customs (as in to do with culture, not going through customs in the airport) and weather play a role in how the governments chose the times for tax years.
'-'

X

Quaesitor

"Of course, Mr Reavis!"
I motioned to my Vice President who handed me several other clipboards from the other Student Council members. I then tucked a lock of hair behind my ear before listing the names of missing students:

"We have Deer R. Axe, (@Derrax) a First Year whose father is a commander in Fiarolos' army, along with a mother who is a powerful witch; Soo Villainess, (@Yorda) who also a First Year and is here via loans; Dauren Carom, (@Quaesitor) a First Year who seems to have quite a slender build; Nirvano Enzo, (@Darklain0725) who is a First Year, he'll be very noticeable since his dossier says he has short spiky red hair with red eyes and is quite well-toned from training a lot, his mother is apparently the Guild Master of the Adventurer's Guild; Klaus Winter, (@Haitaka) who is a First Year that came a year late, his parents seem to work in government jobs; Lady Aurora von Schwarz, (@Assurbanipal_II) a First Year noble, I assume her family needs no introduction; Ciel State, (@TheOneWho) a First Year who has been described as having a relatively poor appearance with a thin body...seriously who wrote these dossiers...? Ah, ahem; Eudes Quesnel, (@Gaap) a First Year who...hmm, it describes him as a bit of a thug...just...what? Ah, we also have Swir P. Nacht, (@Bochi) a Third Year who often skips out on things due to her low blood pressure, I'm sure you already know about her; Moe Akina, (@BB_Tensei) a First Year who, huh? There's no description of what she looks like...; ah, and finally Alba Stahlburg, (@FenrIIrz) a First Year who has white hair and comes from a hunting caravan, apparently."

I stared at the teacher, Mr Reavis for a few seconds before wryly smiling, "I'm sorry about the long list. It seems this year we'll be facing a lot of naughty students. My apologies."

[OOC: SO MANY NAUGHTY GIRLS AND BOYS!!!]

X
Dauren proceeds to faint at hearing himself being called naughty with "practiced ease".

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
No worries! I just woke up today so I read all of the posts just now! :) I figured Lisette found some side door and snuck them in, she’s not the type to touch others without permission, so she’s probably wary of scaring Luna. After all she doesn’t know her name yet lol. She feels really bad. Haha
@AliceShiki

Last edited:

AliceShiki

No worries! I just woke up today so I read all of the posts just now! :) I figured Lisette found some side door and snuck in, she’s not the type to touch others without permission, so she’s probably wary of scaring Luna. After all she doesn’t know her name yet lol. She feels really bad. Haha
@AliceShiki
Oh yeah! Luna didn't even say her name! >.<

Well uhn... They'll get to know each other in due time! >.<

Quaesitor

*is still searching for a pic that fits Veronika*
orz

X
This here might fit somewhat?

AliceShiki

Ah, right, @Leegood, something that wasn't clear for me yet...

This is a modern setting or a medi-fantasy setting? It seems that part of the players are thinking of one, while another part is thinking of the other.

AliceShiki

"Why would you set me on fire?! I was just eating some mushrooms I found!"
They were scared that those might be Aphrodisiac Mushrooms which could make Soo assault them~

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
They were scared that those might be Aphrodisiac Mushrooms which could make Soo assault them~
Che. Amateurs. Due to poverty I have been foraging from a young age, naturally I can tell the aphrodisiacs and poisonous ones from the psychedelics.

*nom nom nom*

Nahrenne

This here might fit somewhat?
She looks flat-chested and too young.
Her face doesn't look like people can rely on her but need to protect her instead.
I like the freckles, hair and eyes, though.
*huggles*

X

AliceShiki

Che. Amateurs. Due to poverty I have been foraging from a young age, naturally I can tell the aphrodisiacs and poisonous ones from the psychedelics.

*nom nom nom*
Ooooooh, she was eating the psychedelic ones then, I see I see~