A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Medieval~

Medieval~
Mmmmmmm, this makes Luna's backstory a bit hard to believe because her mother being able to jump from job to job in a medieval setting is very unlikely...

Oh well, here is where my suspension of disbelief will kick in and accept that this all happened somehow~

Thanks for clarifying Lee-chan! *hugs*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Soo Villainous Meets Veronika Taylore and Deals With The Other Two ... Idiots

Everything had happened so quickly. Soo Villainous was trying to catch up with it all. Three people were now all staring at her and putting pressure on her for a response. What should she say?

First she had become a flambe experiment and the next moment she was buffeted by water and wind, which still left her a bit damp. The strange black-haired girl had insisted that she was only trying to help with my nutrition and digestion, and the other party was ... oh no, it's the aristocracy's bootlicker Veronika Taylore.

Meanwhile, Soo was being yelled at by another idiot who didn't realize the fire was already put out. Stop, drop, and roll? Please, rolling around in the dirt while wet ...

Soo believed that this was more trouble than it was worth. So she quickly decided to completely disengage. She would fight fire with fire and hope to never run into these crazies again.

"Nutrition! I see, you were just trying to cook the mushrooms! Thank you very much. And you! You seem familiar. Thank you for putting out the fire with magic. I feel fantastic now!"

Soo next set her sight on the third idiot. This was her chance.

"Stop, drop, and roll! I've got it! Trust me! I'll do it with the utmost skill!"

With that said, Soo immediately ran away as fast as she could before the others could understand what was happening.
🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 🤣 🤣 :blob_aww: 🤣 :blob_aww:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Are you absolutely sure that I am a half-elf? Why are my teeth so pointy?

I'll give you a hint. I said mixed blood, but that doesn't mean that it's only 2 different heritages.

Oh, I need you in my group. :blob_aww: A loli vampire.

Quaesitor

Please be careful with human bites. The bacteria in human mouths lead to nasty infections.