A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I used to work as a structured teacher in a special education program. Loved all of the children, but man, they bite hard. One year I got sent to urgent care like 15 times in a row.
I love children too! \(^^)/

But being bitten regularly seems scary... *shivers*

Wish I had gone to a teaching uni back when I had the chance, nowadays I don't have the willpower to go through uni anymore. Too much work for no money... T.T

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I love children too! \(^^)/

But being bitten regularly seems scary... *shivers*

Wish I had gone to a teaching uni back when I had the chance, nowadays I don't have the willpower to go through uni anymore. Too much work for no money... T.T

I loved university, but it kind of seemed too fast for me. Back then I was like, I want out, but I probably should have stuck it out for another two years to get a Masters at least. My bachelors didn’t amount for anything. ^.^;

If I could go back, I’d love to get involved with the theatre program and get a teacher degree through theatre and English. That would be awesome!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I loved university, but it kind of seemed too fast for me. Back then I was like, I want out, but I probably should have stuck it out for another two years to get a Masters at least. My bachelors didn’t amount for anything. ^.^;

If I could go back, I’d love to get involved with the theatre program and get a teacher degree through theatre and English. That would be awesome!
Ooooooh, glad you had a good experience there~
A shame the bachelors didn't help you much though... T.T

... I kinda hated my time at uni, and I'm super glad it's over already.

Theatre is the kind of thing I'd flop really hard at though, so no way I could join that, but it certainly seems fun! xD