A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
What classes can I join?
Pretty much any of the ones people have mentioned in the freestyle thread, along with any you think would be in a Magic Academy in an otome game.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Looking around the school, I spot a grand piano inside one of the classroom as I peer through the window. Since the room was empty, I put my hand on the handle, curious whether I can push the door inside.

The door opened, giving me a slight surprise. As I enter and close the door, the noise from outside turned off, and I feel the blissful silence in this empty room. Then, thought to myself, 'Might as well play here.'

Credens Justitiam. Believe in Justice. It is the most familiar piece I have played. When I need to endure this life, this song is mine and mine only from my previous life. My fingers start to push the keys. Softly, strongly, then softly again. I feel joy and hope every time I play this piece.

As the song come to an end and my mood rise, I returned the piano to the state it was before. With that, I continue my exploration of this place.
I love Credens Justitiam!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

Himekawa

if we have magic academy, can we do familiar summoning a la zero no tsukaima?

Nahrenne

if we have magic academy, can we do familiar summoning a la zero no tsukaima?
I did wonder about that but then wondered if summoning magic was more what the goddess and abyss demon can do, rather than inhabitants of the world.
I could be completely wrong with that assumption, though.
@Leegood

X

Himekawa

I did wonder about that but then wondered if summoning magic was more what the goddess and abyss demon can do, rather than inhabitants of the world.
I could be completely wrong with that assumption, though.
@Leegood
that's for summoning human though.
X

Nahrenne

OOC: Well... I did mention that my character would be dense. Incidentally if things progress well with your character he'll start calling her by her first name. I'm heading to bed in 30 minutes night y'all
Dense about what, though?
Veronika was thinking about doing some studying and was excited about it.
In terms of romance, if that's what you were thinking, she is as dense as the heaviest material imaginable.
'-'

X