A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

TRNRLogan

Dense about what, though?
Veronika was thinking about doing some studying and was excited about it.
In terms of romance, if that's what you were thinking, she is as dense as the heaviest material imaginable.
'-'

X

So essentially we've got 2 black holes in or
Forgot to say I hope you sleep well, when you do go to bed. @TRNRLogan

X
Thanks

Way

"Of course, Mr Reavis!"
I motioned to my Vice President who handed me several other clipboards from the other Student Council members. I then tucked a lock of hair behind my ear before listing the names of missing students:

"We have Deer R. Axe, (@Derrax) a First Year whose father is a commander in Fiarolos' army, along with a mother who is a powerful witch; Soo Villainess, (@Yorda) who also a First Year and is here via loans; Dauren Carom, (@Quaesitor) a First Year who seems to have quite a slender build; Nirvano Enzo, (@Darklain0725) who is a First Year, he'll be very noticeable since his dossier says he has short spiky red hair with red eyes and is quite well-toned from training a lot, his mother is apparently the Guild Master of the Adventurer's Guild; Klaus Winter, (@Haitaka) who is a First Year that came a year late, his parents seem to work in government jobs; Lady Aurora von Schwarz, (@Assurbanipal_II) a First Year noble, I assume her family needs no introduction; Ciel State, (@TheOneWho) a First Year who has been described as having a relatively poor appearance with a thin body...seriously who wrote these dossiers...? Ah, ahem; Eudes Quesnel, (@Gaap) a First Year who...hmm, it describes him as a bit of a thug...just...what? Ah, we also have Swir P. Nacht, (@Bochi) a Third Year who often skips out on things due to her low blood pressure, I'm sure you already know about her; Moe Akina, (@BB_Tensei) a First Year who, huh? There's no description of what she looks like...; ah, and finally Alba Stahlburg, (@FenrIIrz) a First Year who has white hair and comes from a hunting caravan, apparently."

I stared at the teacher, Mr Reavis for a few seconds before wryly smiling, "I'm sorry about the long list. It seems this year we'll be facing a lot of naughty students. My apologies."

[OOC: SO MANY NAUGHTY GIRLS AND BOYS!!!]

X
Okay, hold up, I hate to ruin your fun but there is something I really need to point out here.
Maybe you should actually ask them how they want to be portrayed instead of instantly marking them off as missing? I have yet to see any complaints but let us not control what other characters do, alright? Especially since the pacing of the event was such there was no chance for a lot of these people to join in considering the ceremony started within a very minimal 2 pages. I can't imagine that leaves a lot of chance to join in, and indeed a lot of people went off to do their own thing or haven't even posted yet.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Okay, hold up, I hate to ruin your fun but there is something I really need to point out here.
Maybe you should actually ask them how they want to be portrayed instead of instantly marking them off as missing? I have yet to see any complaints but let us not control what other characters do, alright? Especially since the pacing of the event was such there was no chance for a lot of these people to join in considering the ceremony started within a very minimal 2 pages. I can't imagine that leaves a lot of chance to join in, and indeed a lot of people went off to do their own thing or haven't even posted yet.
It was more to try and get them involved in the event, since I thought they might not have known it was happening but I didn't want to mass tag without there being game context for it.
I portrayed them as their descriptions in their character info said, as best I could.
Several of the people mentioned had already posted during the event and 'weren't present' at the Opening Ceremony, thus they got tagged to show that.
I didn't see it as controlling their characters but if they say they felt that way, then let them say and I'll not do it in the future.

Quaesitor

Okay, this is progressing rather too quickly for me. I essentially miss the first event completely through sleeping the first night, and the second another batch of 5 pages of RP and 4 pages of OOC talk pop up. With the kind of RP this is, everything might be relevant, and I don't think I have the time and mind to catch up with this kind of thing every day. Especially under the week.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Okay, this is progressing rather too quickly for me. I essentially miss the first event completely through sleeping the first night, and the second another batch of 5 pages of RP and 4 pages of OOC talk pop up. With the kind of RP this is, everything might be relevant, and I don't think I have the time and mind to catch up with this kind of thing every day. Especially under the week.

I agree. Now I have to make a schedule or something like that. <.< Doesn't the academy provide us with a default one. This isn't college here.

Bochi

Although timewise, we're still technically on Day 1, just a few hours after opening ceremony :blob_hmm_two:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00-10.00 Principles of Magic II
10.00-12.00 Principles of Arcane Magic I
01.00-03.00 Principles of Elemental Magic II
03.00-05.00 Principles of Fire Magic III
05.00-07.00 Personal physical training.

Tue/Thu

08.00-10.00 Principles of Lightning Magic I
10.00-12.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery I
01.00-03.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery II
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I
05.00-07.00 Fencing Classes

:blob_evil_two: My schedule. Inspired by himekawa.

Bochi

Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00-10.00 Principles of Magic II
10.00-12.00 Principles of Arcane Magic I
01.00-03.00 Principles of Elemental Magic II
03.00-05.00 Principles of Fire Magic III
05.00-07.00 Personal physical training.

Tue/Thu

08.00-10.00 Principles of Lightning Magic I
10.00-12.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery I
01.00-03.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery II
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I
05.00-07.00 Fencing Classes

:blob_evil_two: My schedule. Inspired by himekawa.
Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00 - 12.00 Low Blood Pressure
13.00 - 18.00 Class Raiding
19.00 - 22.00 Hands-on Practice
23.00 - 05.00 Insomnia

Tue/Thu

08.00 - 12.00 Low Blood Pressure
13.00 - 15.00 Afternoon Nap
16.00 - 18.00 Preemptive Rest
19.00 - 03.00 Library Time

This is probably how my schedule looks like :blob_hide:

Assurbanipal_II