A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Silv

Aye, I'm still abit drained from work. 6 days at ~10 hours each is fairly tiresome.

The fact that it is like... 37C+ all week is not going to help things either.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I understand, it’s been around 45-47 degrees Celsius where I live. It’s just hot. Can’t wait for september / October For our monsoon season to kickstart our shift to winter.

Silv

I understand, it’s been around 45-47 degrees Celsius where I live. It’s just hot. Can’t wait for september / October For our monsoon season to kickstart our shift to winter.

How do you even exist in boot melting heat :sweating_profusely:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
How do you even exist in boot melting heat :sweating_profusely:
I was born and raised in the desert. I’m used to It, I think the hottest it got was back on June 26th, 1990 where it reached 52 degrees Celsius. But that was before I was born.
Although I do remember burning the bottom of my feet a few times in high school. My soles were not really the greatest.

oh! I remember in science class we had a time to cook something on the asphalt! I think we did eggs, cookies, and pizza. Pretty nifty how hot it gets. I know the police will bake cookies in their cars to show how hot it gets inside the vehicle—mostly a PSA to people not to leave children and pets in cars.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I was born and raised in the desert. I’m used to It, I think the hottest it got was back on June 26th, 1990 where it reached 52 degrees Celsius. But that was before I was born.
Although I do remember burning the bottom of my feet a few times in high school. My soles were not really the greatest.

oh! I remember in science class we had a time to cook something on the asphalt! I think we did eggs, cookies, and pizza. Pretty nifty how hot it gets. I know the police will bake cookies in their cars to show how hot it gets inside the vehicle—mostly a PSA to people not to leave children and pets in cars.
That's way too hot! >.<

Ganbatte... Hopefully cold season comes soon! ^^)/

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Lisette nodded, “Well—that might have been beyond my control, but I think that’s why curfew is set. To keep us safe from the strange ongoings.” She laughed off the past as if it didn’t really bother her late at night. “Curfew is set for a reason, and I hope everyone learns from my poor decisions. I will do my best not to get hurt in the future!” She smiled, hoping to ease Luna’s concern. “And I won’t be missing curfew anytime soon. The detentions and my professor are making sure I am staying out of trouble. That’s why this week I’ve been running around like a chicken without it’s head.” She laughed. “Make sure you follow the rules and adhere to the teachers when they ask you to do something, okay Luna?” She smiled once more. “Oh! I’m probably keeping you from your class! Are you okay with the time?”
"Running... Like a... Chicken? Wi-without a head...?

"T-to think there would be this kind of punishment...

"Ah! I gotta go! I don't wanna become a chicken!" >.<

"S-see you later Lisette!" *runs off while waving*

OOC: Look at the misunderstandings that you're causing poor Luna... >.>
Both are troublesome in completely different ways. x)

Leti

Is it alive? :blob_popcorn: Might be interested
Some of us are going to be or are already super dead IRL.