A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Registration]

Leegood

Welcome to Attessia
I, Goddess of light, Welcome you to my realm as a second chance, a life after the one you had. I'll quickly explain the story so you don't get lost, Though I may skip a few parts and a lot of details since we are quickly running out of time, the Abyssal Demon had already noticed my interference and is currently racing to close the Soul-Bridge I've created to your home planet of earth.

The Story and your part in it!
You'll become a character in the world story currently taking place in the Holy island nation of Fialoros Where you'll end up at a Magical academy as a character that has to influence the Plot.

Each different character may have different Sub-Plots but everyone would want to work toward the Don't-let-The-World-Self-Destruct plot, since they would perish if the world is destroyed ya know?

It should be fun you hear me little soul? Alright I'll just reincarnate you as the hero/Heroine so you can gather a harem and defea---Eeeek?!

Do you think it would be that easy you Bimbo Goddess?
As If I'd let life be so easy!

A--Abyss Demon?! how are you doing that--
---
---
---

Now that I've silenced her, I've scanned through this and it looked pretty fun huh? I'll just change a few things here and there~ and done! time for you to create your character now or I'll reincarnate you as a slug you filthy mortal!
Character Creation
[Name]:

[Age]:
[15-18 for school students]

[Gender]:

[Background]:

[Family History]
[Roll options - Roll these parts of the Family Background] (You could choose these parts instead, but less fun + won't get extra rewards)
[Wealth] [1, 4 - Poor] [2, 5 -Middle Class] [3 - Very poor] [6 - Wealthy]
[Parents] [1,2 Decent] [3,4 Good] [5 - Abusive] [6 -Amazing]

[Magical Talent] - Average [Locked]

[Inventory]:
2x Set of fitting school clothes
1x Set of casual clothes

[Impact Points]: 0

[Gold Coins]: 0

If you decided to roll between the options instead of choosing, you get extra rewards, Unless you chose the worst options on purpose, then you also get the extra rewards.
I almost forgot to say!
There was going to be an option where you were going to roll and become a mob character, Heroine, Support, Etc?
Well Nah
I'm not letting my plans go awry so easily
So you'll have to find out the plot of the otome game yourself! I've erased who the Support Cast, The Capture Targets, and Who the Villains/Villainesses are!
I'll tell you what you do remember! It's just a generic Harem Otome game, Is what I've decided to let you remember, I might let you remember more in the future who knows?

Souls! don't be afraid, if you affect the plot-line you get Impact points and you'll be able to buy various things! you just need to collect 100 impact points to unlock the store, one such thing for example is magical talent, you can upgrade that and other various things that will affect you! these items are overpowered in this otome world so aim to make as many impact points as possible! I'll be releasing tasks to obtain Impact points in the future!

Kekekeke, And you also have to have a minimum amount of impact points, or your divine protection will wear off and I'll get to wipe you off this planet I want to destroy! The Goddess will most likely say how many so I'll leave.

You-! Stop making it look like we are working together when we are enemies! Argh---He already left that evil thing! Anyways, when you create your character I'll evaluate it and give the minimum Impact points you need to achieve so that evil Abyssal demon won't be able to just wipe you out on a whim. Of course due to his interference you'll have to find out the plot of the story and the cast within. You'll also be starting as a ordinary student so you'll need to be pro-active in gaining allies, impact points, and living a great life!

I'll at least give you a look at the Heroine's Character sheet to give you at least some bit of knowledge, I have a feeling the demon would come back if I told you more!
Make sure to put character card in signature
[Name]: Angelic Angella
[Age]: 17
[15-18 for school students]
[Gender]: Female
[Appearance ]:
[Background]: Tis just a Pitiable child from the lower classes, When one day she was out and about one day she healed a cat that was injured by a mean bully. Coincidentally, A baron with no child saw it and adopted her straight away, buying her off her very mean and abusive parents. From age 8 to 16 she was hidden away in the Baron estate, Occasionally healing some animals and lost injured possible love interests she was suddenly told to attend the magic school.
[Life on Earth]: Angelic is a native of the Otome world, she has never been on earth.
[Family History]
Drunk Dad and A mother who beat on their child, Though a Baron now takes care of her, It's not anywhere close to love, but one where the baron calculates his profits from raising a High talent Healer so she is treated fairly well.
[Roll options - Roll these parts of the Family Background] (You could choose these parts instead, but less fun + won't get extra rewards)
[Wealth] Poor
[Parents] Very Bad
[Magical Talent] - High
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes
Some basic rules and info:
No Over-Powered Characters
Characters start out with 0 Gold and Impact points, the School takes care of daily needs of the students.
Your character was not a master/world famous Assassin/ Doctor/Etc in their past life, they were an average Student/Worker/Person.

Registration I Event Stage I OOC Thread I General/Freestyle Roleplay I Quests I Store I Lore

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm not sure if I'll really play since I didn't quite get the gameplay, but I figured I could at least make a character~

[Name]: Luna Tsukari
[Age]: 15
[Background]: Luna did not have a nice childhood. Raised by her single mother that had bipolar issues and that could never stay at one job for very long, Luna was constantly beaten up whenever her mother got angry... Which often times happened for the most trivial issues.
What came of this was that Luna ended up having a hard time speaking up against anybody, and she can easily be scared if someone becomes aggressive against her. She also has a very hard time handling physical contact.
Luna now lives in the school's dormitory, which gives her some relief over not having to fear being beaten by her mother again... That said, Luna still misses the good times they could be together, which were not common, but were some of the few good memories she has ever had.
[Life on Earth]: Luna was an orphan back on Earth. She was ran over by a truck while she was still 8 years old, long before she could have left the orphanage. The only reason she was even able to play the game was because a friend of her from school lent it to her.
[Family History]: Luna's mother is her only remaining relative. Who is almost never home due to spending most of her time out of home working, or searching for a second job, for she knows she probably won't last too long in her current one.
[Wealth]: Very Poor
[Parents]: Abusive
[Magical Talent]: Average
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes
1x Life-Saving Trinket
1x Moneymaking Opportunity
1x Possibly Many Friends (?)
[Impact Points]: 0 (Needs 10)

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Sounds interesting and fun! I haven’t done this since Gaiaonline!

[Name]: Lisette M. Harper

[Age]: 16

[Background] / [Family History] : In her previous life, she was an average kid with average grades, made good friends, had a decent family... and all that changed when she got sick. At first it was just a cough. Then a fever. Then she couldn’t breathe. She collapsed on the ground suffocating and then— nothing.

One moment she was healthy, and in just two short weeks she was gone. She’d done nothing in life, just kept to the status quo.
And then a chance struck. Reincarnation. That was something peculiar. If it’d give her a chance to change how life would be, she’d take it. She wouldn’t screw it up this time.

You see, while she said her family was decent... she meant it from an outsiders point of view. Lisette M. Harper was her name in this life. She had one older sister who was on her way to college (Escaping the house more like) and then her.

Her father worked as a truck driver, the long constant hours kept him away from the house but was enough to support his family... had his wife, the mother of Lisette and Mallory not squandered it on non-essentials. She bought bags, shoes, clothes—and sometimes even trips away. She never used a cent of their fathers money on the children.

She suffered from a mental illness, schizophrenia with Bi-polar disorder wrapped up in a nice bundle. Her moods were constant roller coasters, but she hid it well in the outside world. In the home however, the children suffered through her tantrums and breakdowns, even close to homicidal episodes. She blamed the daughters for her lack of lavish things. She blamed her kids for ruining her life. So she ignored them. Which brings Lisette to this moment in life.

[Family History] Lisette has a father, a mother, and one older sister (Mallory).

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

Last edited:

Himekawa

[Name]: Astraea Aristarchus Astrophel d'Athanasia

[Age]: 15
[Background]: Astraea is the third child of the family, with two older sister, one younger sister and a brother as the youngest. After the birth of Altair, her youngest brother, Astraea's mother passed away and their father remarry. From the second wife, she had two step-brother, Castor and Pollux.

The hostility between the twin Castor and Pollux and Altair was well known among the family. Meanwhile, her father turned a blind eye to the conflict. With their mother depriving Altair as much resource as possible, the five then made it a focus to scrounge up any connection, knowledge, as well as power they can to keep Altair as the heir.

Astraea was previously a career woman in a patriarchal community, which shaped her thought process. As a woman of Athanasia, she was expected to be a good wife to support her future husband instead of having a career, as well as bearing the heir of her future husband. In her heart, she felt repulsed by the idea and seek to escape from the life of nobility.

[Life on Earth]: "Hoshino Nasa (30) was found dead on top of her desk at JAXA Aerospace Laboratory at xxxxxxxxx-xx. The autopsy had confirmed that the woman had died because of overwork. She contributed to the construction of Tsubasa-02, japan's second space station as the lead engineer. With her death, the construction of Tsubasa-02 is expected to be delayed for two months to search and replace the personnel for the project."

[Family History]: The Athanasia has been guarding the southernmost border of Fialoros since the establishment of the kingdom. They pride themselves on the strength of their armada in naval warfare. Legend says that Astera Athanasia had singlehandedly use manipulated wind and water to form bolts of ice to sink enemy fleet, where he gained his margrave title as a noble and be given the territory he once guarded after the war.

The territory they rule earn its namesake from the yellow flower that can be found in their territory. The ubiquitous flower becomes the symbol of the Athanasia family.
[Wealth] Wealthy
[Parents] Decent
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes
Ravness.Loxaerion.full.1292929.jpg

Last edited:

TRNRLogan

Edit: changed to add that they were reincarnated.

So I'm poor but my parents are good huh.

Might not really play but might as well make a character. If you want mention my character or his family.

Also my character doesn't care about their previous life.

[Name]: Johan Wulff

[Gender]: Male

[Background]: Died as an average mob from his high school he abandons the memories of his past life. Born as the youngest son of a poor Baron family he was trained primarily in the sword and spear so that he could become a knight. He has a deep love for magic that he hasn't been able to follow. He also regularly snuck out of the castle to visit the town pretending to be a commoner. He's attending the school in hopes of awakening his magic potential and finding a worthy master. He's fairly dense so romance may be difficult for him.

[Family History]: The Wulff family has a long and storied history. Unfortunately due to taking the wrong side during the last three rebellions they have been reduced from their previous heights as a Duchal family to a mere Barony. Even worse they simply have 1 town and 3 villages in their territory. They also have very few resources in this territory and are underneath their former rivals.

The current Baron and Baroness are kind parents that encourage their children to follow their dreams. They do however train each of their 2 sons and 3 daughters in noble etiquette with the intent of marrying up.

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

Last edited:

Derrax

So I'm middle class with amazing parents huh...
I don't know if I'll play, but I'll create a character anyway.

Derrax

[Name]: Deer R. Axe
[Gender]: Male
[Background]: Trained since young by his parents, Deer R. Axe dreams of becoming a mage. To fulfil his ambition, Deer R. Axe will enter Fialoros' Magical Academy and learn from the best.
[Family History]: Beer Axe, Deer's dad, is a famous army commander. His wife is called Roelle Doe, and she is a powerful witch. They only wish for the happiness of their strange but dear son. For that purpose, they trained him to the best of their ability and sent him to Fialoros' Magical Academy.
[Family Background]
[Wealth]
: [2-Middle Class]
[Parents]: [6-Amazing]
[Life on Earth]: Deer doesn't remember much from his boring previous life. He spent most of his time studying for exams, trying to enter a good school, and trying his best at job-hunting because everyone else did the same.
This time, he'll become a mage. Not just any ordinary wizard, but a mage wielding powerful magic. Why?
Because magic's cool.
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes