A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Registration]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
wow i'm depressed now thanks (jk but for real how do I freaking register
(Not sure if I'm doing this right, let me know if I made any mistakes)
Name: Percival Cohan

Earth Background:
Percy was a genius as well as a stupid person, who just had unfortunate circumstances. A sudden death from electrocution because he tried to build a toaster that could work in a bathtub was one such stupid idea. Although he had taken the necessary precautions it still failed due to having to fill the bathtub with water before he could start the contraption and (Obviously) netted him with death.

Family History:
As soon as he was born he was given nearly everything from his parents, well, as much as they could give him, which in the end turned out to be a magnificent childhood. Although he wasn't spoiled his parents in fact made sure he never felt inadequate being the second son of the family. They were a merchant family but they only made enough to make ends meet with a little extra, and often Percy would stumble upon his mother or father doing calculations for the families expenses. Percy on the other hand was content with this lifestyle for one minor detail, He wanted to learn magic. It was an expensive profession, but after showing his amazing comprehension skills in the math department, he managed to get in on a scholarship, allowing him to go to the academy. His parents supported Percy as much as they could, and in the end were very teary eyed with joy as he had to leave to the academy.

Wealth: Middle Class
Parents: Amazing

Magical Talent - Average [Locked]

Inventory:
2x Set of fitting school clothes
1x Set of casual clothes

Impact Points: 0

Gold Coins: 0
The game has been dead for a few months now, I'm afraid you're both too late to the party.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Aren't we all?
except me. I am living life with tinge of artistic madness and excessive pride though with some insecurities. Sadly racing toward my doom cause lack of self control.

Edit happily

Last edited: