A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Registration]

Linkisawesome4

[Name]: Leanord Reavis

[Age]: 36
[15-18 for school students]

[Gender]: Male

[Background]: Lean was a middleclass office worker when he died from overwork. As he was Reincarnated, there was an error, He was born 20 years earlier than expected.

[Family History] Leanord was born to an family with extraordinary magic users (despite the middleclass) with average magic. He was ostracized, beaten, bullied to the point of near death. But the stubbornness of an office worker is strong. He studied magic to learn their weaknesses. He trained his body to fight against his destiny. He ate food. He became a mage slayer.

He was scouted/hired by the principal to teach the magic warrior class & physical education.

[Wealth] Middle Class.
[Parents] Abusive.

[Magical Talent] - Average [Locked]

[Inventory]:
2x Set of fitting school clothes
1x Set of casual clothes

[Impact Points]: 0

[Gold Coins]: 0

Haitaka

I might not have much time to play either, but I did make a character since you tagged me lol. I rolled a 2 and a 3.

[Name]: Klaus Winter
[Age]: 17
[Background]: Klaus had a fairly normal childhood. Both parents were alive and together, both working to support a middle class life style that he and his sister enjoyed. He spent much of his childhood in the neighborhood, hanging out with his friends in the woods, swimming in a nearby lake, and gazing at the stars.

He was excited to leave for the academy, but sad to leave his family behind. After being here for a couple of years, he's enjoyed his time with his teachers and friends.
[Life on Earth]: Doesn't remember
[Family History]: Alex Winter (father) works in a magic research institute, Camille Winter (mother) is a minor government official, Louise Winter (sister) is around 12 years old and is studying hard to enter the academy as well.
[Wealth] Middle Class
[Parents] Good
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

@Leegood

Last edited:

Leegood

[Background]: Lean was a middleclass office worker when he died from overwork. As he was Reincarnated, there was an error, He was born 20 years earlier than expected.

[Family History] Leanord was born to an family with extraordinary magic users (despite the middleclass) with average magic. He was ostracized, beaten, bullied to the point of near death. But the stubbornness of an office worker is strong. He studied magic to learn their weaknesses. He trained his body to fight against his destiny. He ate food. He became a mage slayer.

He was scouted/hired by the principal to teach the magic warrior class & physical education.

[Wealth] Middle Class.
[Parents] Abusive.

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

[Wealth] Middle Class.
[Parents] Abusive.

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

A fortunate event in the future~
20 IP needed~
Wait a minute? your here early? Ah that cursed Abyss demon caused an early reincarnation, I pray for your soul~

Leegood

I might not have much time to play either, but I did make a character since you tagged me lol. I rolled a 2 and a 3.

[Name]: Klaus Winter
[Age]: 17
[Background]: Klaus had a fairly normal childhood. Both parents were alive and together, both working to support a middle class life style that he and his sister enjoyed. He spent much of his childhood in the neighborhood, hanging out with his friends in the woods, swimming in a nearby lake, and gazing at the stars.

He was excited to leave for the academy, but sad to leave his family behind. After being here for a couple of years, he's enjoyed his time with his teachers and friends.
[Life on Earth]: Doesn't remember
[Family History]: Alex Winter (father) works in a magic research institute, Camille Winter (mother) is a minor government official, Louise Winter (sister) is around 12 years old and is studying hard to enter the academy as well.
[Wealth] Middle Class
[Parents] Good
[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

@Leegood

A fortunate event in the future~
20 IP points needed~ something something~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
^.^)/ It'll happen in the future~
o.o) *goes off to make a list of those who rolled*
*mithers over the fact you told everyone else they'd get a future event in the post with her in it*
(>-<)

As long as you don't forget, I suppose I'll let you off.

*huggles you*

X

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@TheOneWho, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
[Name]: Aurora von Schwarz

[Age]: 15. Everything is better lolified!

[Gender]: Female obviously. This is an Otome game after all. :blob_aww:

[Background]:

The von Schwarz were an old and powerful lineage that could trace their origins back to the earliest days of Fialoros itself. Dynasties came and fell since the dawn of time, but the von Schwarz persisted throughout the ages undisturbed by external machinations.

The name von Schwarz was a name that carried weight. A name that commanded respect even among the nobility

Aurora was the latest individual in this long line. Reincarnated as the sole daughter and heiress of the Schwarz family, she now frequents the magic academy, not knowing what adventures await her.

[Family History]

[Roll options] I want my rewards!

[Wealth] [6 - Wealthy] I am rich! Yay! Not extremely rich, but probably richer than you, lowly peasant! Ohohohoho! :blob_evil_two: *certain statements might be inspired by a certain domestic villainess on this forum commonly known as Yorda*

[Parents] [3 Good] Mother was wonderful. Unfortunately, she died early. Now I am left with my stupid father. :blob_teary:

[Magical Talent] - Average [Locked] Dammit! Average. :blob_catflip:

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

Last edited:

TheOneWho

Ok so poor and abusive. Welp might as well go all out with this.

[Name]: Ciel State

[Age]: 15

[Life on Earth]: Ciel's original name was Lloyd. Lloyd was an avid reader and writer who loved all forms of fiction. Spending almost all of his free time immersed in a different world of his or someone else's making. Lloyd wasn't the biggest fan of games and only played them for their story. Meaning almost all the games he played were very story-driven games. This is how he knew about the otome game, however, he remembers very little of the game. He was your average office worker who had a hobby of writing stories in which he would later post online. Barely making enough to survive, using any extra he earns in new books. He died of a heart attack while being in the middle of a good book, his last thoughts being "SHIT, now I will never know how it ends".

[New Appearance]: Ciel is a thin teen, of average height. He has shoulder-length messy black hair, that looks like it hasn't been brushed in months. All his clothes are either worn down or hand me downs. He mostly keeps a blank face most of the time. He is surprisingly strong as he spent lots of his childhood doing odd jobs, lots of them requiring heavy lifting. After becoming a servant for a noble family, his appearance is cleaner and more refined. However, when he knows he is along, he returns to a more relaxed way of displaying himself.

[Personilty]: Passive personality that rather does what he is told then risk any punishment that could happen. Ciel tends to just observe things, similar to how someone would watch a show. He would rather watch on the sidelines than try to do anything major, like rebelling against a cruel ruler. Only acting if he thinks his life is in danger.

[Background]: He spent most of his new life working to earn money for his family. His goal is to earn enough money to buy a decent book to read, however, his parent's gambling addiction tends to ruin is plans. His passive personality was quickly noticed by his parents resulting in them constantly having him do things for them. His personality also resulted in his siblings despising him, as he would rather watch his siblings get beaten than do anything to stop it. He was later sold to pay off a large debt that his parents gained after their gambling addiction got the better of them. He was quickly bought by a Nobel family to be a servant/slave for their child who is going to attend the Magical academy. The Nobel's chose Ciel because his age was close to their child and the slave trader said that he was the most well behaved of his batch while being the least broken. After a year of training to be a proper servant, the Novel family deemed him ready. As he was extremely obedient, never needing to be asked twice, and never question orders. Ceil himself realized that being a servant was the best shot for a decent life and that the academy was a great opportunity to find himself some books.

[Family History]: Born as the middle child of a poor family with 4 other kids. His parents were chronic gamblers, who take their frustration of losing on their kids. They would force their kids to do jobs and earn money to fuel their gambling habits in the hopes of winning it big. The two younger siblings are twins. Alexander and Alexandria both like to be called Alex, thinking that they are better as one person than two separate people. They are shy and easily scared, they usually would need the help of the 2 eldest siblings when they get in trouble. The 2 eldest siblings are a year apart. Jane the eldest sister and Jacob the eldest brother learned early on that life isn't fair. They try to shield the youngest sibling against the hard work that is forced upon them, and the wrath of their parents. They find Ciel's obedient behaviour creepy and despise him for standing by when they are unjustly punished. The younger siblings are 5 years younger than Ciel, and the eldest siblings are 2 and 3 years older respectively. The eldest siblings managed to run away with the youngest siblings, leaving Ceil alone with their parents. Which resulted in Ciel being the only child that their parents could sell to pay off their debt. The 2 eldest siblings are attending the Magical academy to try to better their education in hopes to get a good job to help support their youngest siblings.

[Roll options - Roll these parts of the Family Background] (You could choose these parts instead, but less fun + won't get extra rewards)
[Wealth] [ 4 3 - Very Poor]
[Parents] [5 - Abusive]

[Inventory]:
1x Set of casual clothes

SHF Dice Roller

Min: 1

Max: 6

Number of Dice: 2