Writing Prompt A Sentence Prompt

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

HappyVainGlory

He healed her, but with a different soul inhabiting her body could she really be considered 'healed'? After all those years, all that research, this was the only solution he found. And she was alive. But 'she' wasn't the person he was hoping for. She looked the same as 'her', spoke the same, smiled the same, but like this...

"...Dammit. I should have just killed myself."

D

Deleted member 45782

He healed her, but with a different soul inhabiting her body could she really be considered 'healed'? After all those years, all that research, this was the only solution he found. And she was alive. But 'she' wasn't the person he was hoping for. She looked the same as 'her', spoke the same, smiled the same, but like this...
an interesting story :cry:

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
He looked around for a solution. Nothing.

He clasped her body in his arms. It was cold, lacking of soul, that neither do the environment have. Just like her usual words, "What a harsh environment". He looked around for nothing but he found something, him. So he gave what he only have so she won't be alone.

But they will be...
(You can remove the spoiler part since I have a sick dark humor...)

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs

"...Dammit. I should have just killed myself."
"If only, I didn't had this curse. This dammed curse." He repented, taking a bible in his hand and kneeling to a badly sculpted statue.
"Once again, I ask for forgiveness for what I am going to do."

Jemini

He looked around for a solution. Nothing.

He clasped her body in his arms. It was cold, lacking of soul, that neither do the environment have. Just like her usual words, "What a harsh environment". He looked around for nothing but he found something, him. So he gave what he only have so she won't be alone.

But they will be...
(You can remove the spoiler part since I have a sick dark humor...)
I guess it doesn't have to be that specific song for it to count, huh?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
I guess it doesn't have to be that specific song for it to count, huh?
It's actually my dark humor acting up
Ending interpretation 1: They became "Together Forever". Whoever which actually don't matter, just like a blob becoming "one"
Ending interpretation 2: Without the "Together Forever" part, she became they. Unfortunately, they are lonely...

Jemini

It's actually my dark humor acting up
Ending interpretation 1: They became "Together Forever". Whoever which actually don't matter, just like a blob becoming "one"
Ending interpretation 2: Without the "Together Forever" part, she became they. Unfortunately, they are lonely...
What I was referencing was the fact that it was a Rick Astley song. It's not the standard song everyone uses, but the mere fact it was Rick Astley means that you still just Rick Rolled us.

99blueroses

He healed her, but with a different soul. Not hers. Not his. But theirs, what they could've been, what they should've been.

It didn't matter now, anyway. She was gone. It was done.

So he took their memories, their promises, their stolen kisses under dark stairwells and offered their everything to the Gods. He prayed and prayed, day and night chanting, "Please bring her back at all costs."

The Gods answered, taking pity on this mortal who didn't know what he was about to lose. They did exactly as he asked. They took everything.

And so, she was healed. She came back anew in exchange of what was and what will be.

But she will never know.

Neither will he.

D

Deleted member 45782

He healed her, but with a different soul. Not hers. Not his. But theirs, what they could've been, what they should've been.

It didn't matter now, anyway. She was gone. It was done.

So he took their memories, their promises, their stolen kisses under dark stairwells and offered their everything to the Gods. He prayed and prayed, day and night chanting, "Please bring her back at all costs."

The Gods answered, taking pity on this mortal who didn't know what he was about to lose. They did exactly as he asked. They took everything.

And so, she was healed. She came back anew in exchange of what was and what will be.

But she will never know.

Neither will he.
Sounds poetic and romantic melancholy. A good story excerpt that would make me want to read more.