A silvertongue's tale stuff (kinda world building, i guess?)

rachurch95

Ya know, I actually had finished Kerren's story once before. But there were a few bits of plot changed.
Kerren was still going to be disliked by the Mythicals, but not the humans, as the Mythicals would have made a mass memory spell to wipe the humans memories of the events (which is pretty much an apprentice of Shadow's was misled and ended up taking over and killing 2/3's of the world's population, taking the place of the Black Plague).

And the Mythicals were going to be hidden from the human side of the world. It would have been Kerren's job to bring them back to the light and find peace before a war broke out from the Mythicals (lead by Talon) who were sick of staying in the shadows.

But now both Mythicals and humans are still there, together. SUre, there are differences, and most people find themselves at odds with one another, they have managed to live with one another. There are stigmas of course, such as against vampiric like Mythicals. That will be one of the things Kerren has to try and fix.

All while being hated for his likeness to that apprentice so long ago.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
So it's a "man vs. society" type of conflict? My favorite :blob_party: