A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Agentt

Thighs
The registration of this game has ended. You can talk about the game here, join as a substitute or join as a spectator.

Welcome to Scribblehub's third ever Forum Mafia game!
The game hasn't started yet.
Comment below if you have any questions or if I missed anything. Also check if you all have a PM explaining your roles.

General rules for this game are
0. Being the God of this game, I can change the rules, bend the rules, delete or add them whenever I want.
1. The day and night lasts for 24 hours.
2.1. Every participant is required to vote, or else they get a warning.
2.2. Every participant is required to post atleast 5 relevant posts per day cycle or else they get a warning.
2.3. On getting 2 consecutive warnings, the player will be mod killed(represented by stuck by lightning) and be replaced by a substitute if available
3. Do not be rude, cocky or based. This will result in instant modkill and be replaced by a substitute if available.
4. It is not allowed to delete or edit your posts. Doing so will result in a warning.
5.1. It is not allowed to discuss about the game outside the relevant PMs.
5.2. It is not allowed to use mechanics other than the ingame mechanics.
6. If you feel like someone broke a rule, tell me on your PM with me.
7. You are also free to opt out of the game any time you want given that you tell me in your PM.

8. Do not post SCREENSHOTS of your PM with me. Or any screenshots. Or quote me! Anything that is in our PM can never get out.

The Specific rules(rules applied to this game only) are
1.1. The number of town and mafia members is not known.
1.2. The mafia have a night only chat
2.1. The existence of power roles(roles like doctor or the Homeroom Teacher in the previous game) is not known.
3. The existence or the number of neutrals is not known.
4. Roles will be revealed on death.
5.1. The day ends when the timer runs out or when a majority is reached.
5.2. A majority is defined when more than 50% of members vote for a person.
6.1. A 30 minute discussion time is given after each execution.
6.2. Discussion time is not given in case no one is executed.
7.1. Vote by writing the name of the person you want to vote besides your name on the player list or by saying "Vote (playername) @Agentt"
7.2. You are allowed to vote for no execution by voting for [No Exe]
7.3. A conditional vote has also been implemented. Apart from the normal vote, you can also vote "vote (playername) but change to preserve/break the tie/form/break the majority."
In such a case, your vote will automatically change in order to break or preserve a tie, if there is a tie.
Note that this vote doesn't form a tie, but can only break or preserve a preexisting one.
Let's say the town is confident that one of A and B is a mafia member. So they vote them both to bring them to tie in order to execute them both.
Hence the votes are
A: 4 votes
B: 4 votes
Let's say that A is indeed mafia. In this case, he will try wait till the end of the day, and just before the day ends, he votes B, making the votes look like:
A: 4
B: 5
Hence B is executed and A gets one more day to live.
This can be prevented if someone votes "vote B but change to preserve the tie"
In which case, the vote on B is removed, added on A or any random person in order to bring the votes back to a tie.

Do notice that if you voted, "vote A but change to preserve the tie" nothing will happen, because your removal or change of vote from A won't form the tie again.

Also note that this vote cannot form ties that didn't existed to begin with.
Example, if the votes look like
C: 5
D: 4
Then this vote won't do anything since there was no tie to begin with.

Similarly, let's take that the votes look like this
A: 5
B: 4
A, being a mafia member, decides to vote B to kill him along with himself.
Making it
In such case, you can vote for "vote for B but change to break the tie" to remove your vote from B to break the tie.
Leaving it
B: 4
However, if you voted for "vote for A but change to break the tie" then your vote will be removed from A, making it
A: 4

So use it wisely.
8. All within tie are executed.
9. Mafia must kill someone every night, or else one of the mafia members is killed randomly.
10.1. A will system has been implemented. You can write your will in your PM with me.
10.2. The wills shall be broadcasted to the players upon your death along with your role.

Participants
@Leficios
@greyblob
@Western42
@GreenHexagon
@Erynite
@Anon2021
@Tilgarial
@Amok
@Macha
@Maze_Runner

If anyone has any questions, they can ask now. Check if all of you have a PM with me and please confirm that you have indeed read and understood the rules.
The game shall start tomorrow.
Tell me if i missed a rule or something.

Last edited:

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
dang did I really miss such an overly useless yet intricate game? I could have wasted more of my life REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Well hi everyone. I'm a villager. I'm just tilling these fields.