Writing Prompt A strange entity forcefully brings you to a white space.

What would you do if you were forcefully brought into a white space by a strange entity with many other people but your identity would be kept anonymous what would you ask?

The entity says that after you ask questions you will not allowed to go back home but says that you will have to many play games of survival in order to go back home.

What would you ask?

Malonymous

The entity says that after you ask questions you will not allowed to go back home but says that you will have to many play games of survival in order to go back home.

What would you ask?
So, these survival games... is my pink-haired yandere teammate the 'kill her love interest' type, or the 'kill everyone else' type?

Last edited:

Szaku

i would look the entity directly in their facial-area and ask "ah, so you've read 'Gantz' as well?" :rolleyes:

Leti

What would you ask?
Just don't ask anything. If asking questions mean me being not allowed to go home, I won't do that. I will simply poke a hole through reality and return to T̵̰͓̠̽̐͋̑̉̔̋̒̽̋̄h̸͈̜̟͈͇̝̯͍̬͚͔̊̌̓̆̀̐̂̿̀̌̒̕͝ę̸̢̛͓̣̲͙̜͔͚̳̻̫̈́͛̐̀͗̈́͐̑̓́̚̕͜͜ ̴̨̪͎̗͖̠̝̋̋͑̀͊͆̕͝V̶̧̡̢̛̛̰̣͕̫̭̩̩̬̙̙̖͌̏̾̏́̂͒͑̉̕͘͠õ̵͉̙̘͆̓̂̐̂̏i̷̱͗̾̃̔̓͂̀̊͂̂͛͌͑d̶̛̬͇̤̙̫͍̥͔͈̮͙̓̈́̈̄͗͆̏̏́̀͑ͅ before asking for anything.

Just don't ask anything. If asking questions mean me being not allowed to go home, I won't do that. I will simply poke a hole through reality and return to T̵̰͓̠̽̐͋̑̉̔̋̒̽̋̄h̸͈̜̟͈͇̝̯͍̬͚͔̊̌̓̆̀̐̂̿̀̌̒̕͝ę̸̢̛͓̣̲͙̜͔͚̳̻̫̈́͛̐̀͗̈́͐̑̓́̚̕͜͜ ̴̨̪͎̗͖̠̝̋̋͑̀͊͆̕͝V̶̧̡̢̛̛̰̣͕̫̭̩̩̬̙̙̖͌̏̾̏́̂͒͑̉̕͘͠õ̵͉̙̘͆̓̂̐̂̏i̷̱͗̾̃̔̓͂̀̊͂̂͛͌͑d̶̛̬͇̤̙̫͍̥͔͈̮͙̓̈́̈̄͗͆̏̏́̀͑ͅ before asking for anything.
Nah you would just play the game with no info. You are still forced to play the game no matter what you do.

darkpikacha

I would probably ask where we are going play the "survival games". Like is it going be in another world, another plane of existence, or in alternate timeline?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
What would you do if you were forcefully brought into a white space by a strange entity with many other people but your identity would be kept anonymous what would you ask?

What would you ask?
The first thing Ai-chan did after being forcefully brought into a white space by a strange entity is to, first, take a dump.

Now it's no longer a pure white space. Take that you strange entity.

Ai-chan wouldn't be ashamed, because Ai-chan's identity is unknown.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

What would you ask?
Based on this alone. I would ask nothing and go back home.
Nah you would just play the game with no info. You are still forced to play the game no matter what you do.
Based on this extra tidbit of info though...

Do I have any options available to me aside from playing the survival game?
Will I go home after I die?
Could you please let me talk to my loved ones before the games start?
What's the most painless way to die that you can provide me?
Could you please kill me already?

Those questions in order, assuming the worst case scenario of being unable to avoid playing nor going back home after death.

In different scenarios I might just skip some of the questions or change some of them.

Based on this alone. I would ask nothing and go back home.

Based on this extra tidbit of info though...

Do I have any options available to me aside from playing the survival game?
Will I go home after I die?
Could you please let me talk to my loved ones before the games start?
What's the most painless way to die that you can provide me?
Could you please kill me already?

Those questions in order, assuming the worst case scenario of being unable to avoid playing nor going back home after death.

In different scenarios I might just skip some of the questions or change some of them.
If you find a way to die before you play the game you can become something like the strange entity but you will slowly lose your humanity.

(When you start playing the game.)After you die you become a monster and if you die again you die forever.

No.

Killing Yourself. So its your choice.

No, the strange entity is actually a pacifist.

Leti

Would probably just kill myself at the white space, then kill myself again then~
Only to end up being trapped in an infinite death loop and continues to experience death over and over for eternity due to dying and subsequently returning to point zero.

If it's always a game, I will just ask for infinite questions first or at least one question per day. There's no saying that you're only limited to only one question.

If it's a request, maybe it doesn't count for a question, unless it's an inquiring manner. I'll just be making a statement, like, "I want infinite wishes or one question per day."

it also depends on if there's a waiting time for the answer, or i can just wait for eternity until i asked my first question.

I can just try to urge the entity by giving out interesting statements to scoop out information. Beings like that probably just want some amusement first. and whoever can entertain them will get more benefits.

Let's assume you can only ask one question.

I guess the most important question comes with "Why." understanding their intention to force people into survival games may be the key to clear it, but I don't think they will answer that.

Even if I request them to answer honestly, they can just refuse to answer.

The next thing, if I hadn't known them already, is knowing the rules and mechanics of the game itself. If you know them, you can find a way to play around it to your advantage.

If I had known the rules, probably will just ask for advice on getting the most out of this game. As the developer, they probably knows something the others don't, and they're probably be glad to give their insights.

If I already knew these two, I will probably ask about myself and how the being sees my potential. It may be a great help since in these scenarios, the most important thing may be my own strength, and knowing about it can greatly improve myself.

Else about the other survivors in detail to know your friends or enemy and / or the worlds.

Ain't that much important things to ask, to be honest.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Only to end up being trapped in an infinite death loop and continues to experience death over and over for eternity due to dying and subsequently returning to point zero.
Well, that would suck, but the second death was said to be permanent, so I think I'd be safe.