A Teaser Profile Set of My Two MCs

LiquidCeil

Hi guys! This is my first forum post, b/c I am so excited about starting my first webnovel (BL, chinese cultivation inspired) on here. I am deep into character development, and, while I was conceptualizing my baby Yin-er's (below) forehead cultivation marking. . . I opened MS Paint...4 excruciating days later, this thing happened. Idk how to market my novel, but I guess this counts as a teaser? I am not an artist. Definitely a better writer. I will never do this again. But, I am so happy with them! Please let me know any thoughts. :3

Yin-Yang (small rez).png

FlutterOfCrows

Would it be more apt to place these in chapters, or glossary? their very well made paintings. though this would probably only be a teaser to other authors, rather than most readers. (or at least readers who actively read, rather than write.)

LiquidCeil

That is a good question, and one I would like answered as well! Hopefully, someone else will comment. I appreciate that you like my art!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I do both. Important pictures (character design, volume covers, etc.) go to the corresponding chapter and the glossary. Having everything in one place to look again is very helpful.

Of course, you can also make a chapter dedicated to visual works, because well, some people never check the glossary or don't even know it exist.