A Top and Trending Rank?

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
What I mean that the trending tab in this site is kinda like the top sites of other websites. I propose that you could have two different ranks, the "Top" rankings is where the novels with the most views, favorites, releases and stuff are. (you can have a tab where you could change each the criteria)

Then the "Trending" rank is kinda like a rank for newer/lesser known stories to pop up based on a ranking like average views for X days and shit. Then in a couple of days you would remove the current top on that rank to make way for other stories, essentially you would constantly change stories so that new authors would get exposure ^^

Ninetailed_Furball

Technically there are already. There's the trending list on the front page and the series ranking by either clicking view more, or under read at the top.

The problem is that the trending list currently takes from the top daily list and just adds a simple modifier so that what shows up changes every other day.

As far as I know, @Tony is working on making a new system for trending, but I haven't heard anything about it for a little while now.