Writing Prompt A true game character transported in a real world.

PrincEcnirP

What if what we see in games, those with levels and has something to do in accomplishing something or just partakers of game world(villager, blacksmith, sage) would do if they're instead transported in reality? Would their whole perspective change ? Would even a villain be simple and live nice or atleast hes forced to? See it with your mind.

mrsimple

Writer
It probably will be like anime Re:Creators
Yeah, I kinda agree, the concept really does sound like that. :blob_hmm:

...But from our own minds, we could come up with something a bit funkier. I mean, Re:Creators had a storyline of its own going on that strayed away from what the characters would rather do in the real world. They also had to figure out how to stop breaking reality. :blob_happy:

I think our own take on a character of some sort popping in the middle of someplace on our world would be interesting. Once I finish up on some overdue chapters, I might give this one a shot. A oneshot, I won't go beyond a chapter's worth. Too many incomplete stories on my plate for me to start up another ongoing series. :blob_sweat:

Reactions: ars
D

Deleted member 2533

I expect them to only communicate through their preset messages/convo. And then they would always have a hovering red (!) or (?) sign above their head. They would always act 'in character'.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I just watched the full 22 episodes of re:creators straight. 5 am now. It was worth it. Hope I don't drop dead from sleep deprivation.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I just watched the full 22 episodes of re:creators straight. 5 am now. It was worth it. Hope I don't drop dead from sleep deprivation.
i shall follow suit. spare me the iv bag this better be worth it