Writing Prompt A UFO Fell into my Backyard!

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

I guess the aliens must have mistaken those patio string lights in my backyard as an airway or a landing pad. :blob_reach:
I was just enjoying the cool evening out on the patio when they landed with a big bang. Left a messy crater dent too.
So...uh...now what do I do? :blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide:

Probably a failed test driver on their home planet. Why someone gave them a graduation pass to intergalactic aviation is beyond me.

Thought of the catchy title only. Decided maybe it'll be better for someone else to use since unlikely will pursue writing it.

Underload

Why not write a draft of 10K words. Don't worry about quality, grammar, tense, or even the language. Just put your thoughts on the paper. You thought of it, perhaps it's destined to be your masterpiece.

D

Deleted member 45782

Why not write a draft of 10K words. Don't worry about quality, grammar, tense, or even the language. Just put your thoughts on the paper. You thought of it, perhaps it's destined to be your masterpiece.
sounds nice but...i got few stories already want to write. most importantly, i feel like i can't and shouldn't be doing it now til after complete something else. so leaving it out here.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I mean this is a classic start (and an old cliche) for starting a romcom/harem. Havent seen this cliche being used in a while though