Writing Prompt A Yuri System

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26725

After reading A Liliful World, I’ve been wondering what kind of Yuri System people could come up with…
Of course, one of the moves would be The Yuri Kiss! XD

Vicky

Explain, I am interested. What did a liliful world did?

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Summon @Mihou

Mechaphobic

I would add all kinds of insane things to this to make it more amazing. I would make it super aggressive and give it an overbearing title. Something like Yuri God Empress, and make it a silly cultivation thing.

Yuri conversion - Successfully convert a woman onto the proper path! (Break up her relationship in the process, she will thank you later)
Yuri is life - You have drank the cursed wine, now you can only drink more! (You will die without the koolaid!)
Yuri is power - The larger your harem grows, the more power you need to protect it! (Your power is like your insatiable lust, it grows with every encounter)
Yuri Battleflag - Begin an orgy in public, kill any man who interferes! (This will be your ragnarok, protect your Valhalla!)
Yuri Grandeur - a woman under each arm and each foot, you should be carried everywhere by women! They are your battle chariot!

Stuff like this since I can't seem to write a serious book to save my life.

D

Deleted member 26725

Summon @Mihou

This is what I was talking about! Do you have your own system you could come up with?
I would add all kinds of insane things to this to make it more amazing. I would make it super aggressive and give it an overbearing title. Something like Yuri God Empress, and make it a silly cultivation thing.

Yuri conversion - Successfully convert a woman onto the proper path! (Break up her relationship in the process, she will thank you later)
Yuri is life - You have drank the cursed wine, now you can only drink more! (You will die without the koolaid!)
Yuri is power - The larger your harem grows, the more power you need to protect it! (Your power is like your insatiable lust, it grows with every encounter)
Yuri Battleflag - Begin an orgy in public, kill any man who interferes! (This will be your ragnarok, protect your Valhalla!)
Yuri Grandeur - a woman under each arm and each foot, you should be carried everywhere by women! They are your battle chariot!

Stuff like this since I can't seem to write a serious book to save my life.
Do it, please!!!