Abilities/powers/skills/talents/

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I mean love is great and all but my character is not really into same gender and most of the protagonists would be male so it is a a problem.
If your character can't even sell his ass for world peace, what's the use of him?

arkyum

The ability to appear as what the MC desires the most. That should make him hesitate about trying to kill me for a moment
hmm what if someday he gets bored and decided it's enough, say goodbye.
Dimensional Gate Mastery is basically the maxed out version of the Gate skill. While Gate allows to connect two places known by the user via a spatial severance of fixed size, Dimensional Gate Mastery actually allows to not only create a gate to whatever place you want, but it also allows you to control the gate's size and filter what comes in and out of it.

And when I say whatever place, I mean everywhere, anywhere. It even allows you to open a gate to dimensions that don't exist.

For example, imagine your best friend was just killed. Well, fret not! Just use the skill to open a gate to a parallel universe, right next to the Jewel of Absolute Resurrection. You don't even have to worry about whether the thing you want exists or not, the skill will get you right next to it.

As for existence erasure or soul attack, you're not quite understanding the concept of Gate. It's not a portal, it's directly grabbing two points in the Infiniverse and punching a hole through them. Attempting to erease it would be like using a flamethrower on a hole, flames would just go right through it.

So yeah, Gate is the OPest power ever. You just have to train it enough.
So it's having access to anything and everything that's possible or not possible.
Pretty OP cheat to be honest but it reminds me of the Omni things so yeah.
Dimensional Gate Mastery is basically the maxed out version of the Gate skill. While Gate allows to connect two places known by the user via a spatial severance of fixed size, Dimensional Gate Mastery actually allows to not only create a gate to whatever place you want, but it also allows you to control the gate's size and filter what comes in and out of it.

And when I say whatever place, I mean everywhere, anywhere. It even allows you to open a gate to dimensions that don't exist.

For example, imagine your best friend was just killed. Well, fret not! Just use the skill to open a gate to a parallel universe, right next to the Jewel of Absolute Resurrection. You don't even have to worry about whether the thing you want exists or not, the skill will get you right next to it.

As for existence erasure or soul attack, you're not quite understanding the concept of Gate. It's not a portal, it's directly grabbing two points in the Infiniverse and punching a hole through them. Attempting to erease it would be like using a flamethrower on a hole, flames would just go right through it.

So yeah, Gate is the OPest power ever. You just have to train it enough.
So it's having access to anything
Cosmic Sorcery - The power to pull ‘magical energies’ from the universe and use it for your own means.
- You must have a source of energy to draw from in an accessible location
i.e - Ambient Mana, Natural energy, Qi, World Energy, Spiritual Energy etcetera
- You cannot use energy with overwhelming power without preparation or risk destruction of your soul
i.e Divine Energy, Divine Qi etcetera
- If you use a Divine or Immortal beings energy you gain their attention and risk their wrath
- Does not gain immediate proficiency in Sorcery associated with energy being used
- Near limitless potential to develop this ability depending on the circumstances
- Compatible with all energy types
Potential uses:

Infusion of energy into your being to modulate yourself (Energy directly changes you into something else)

Capacity to learn how to use Energy in (Spells, Techniques, Arts, Jutsu, Curses, Rituals, Skills, Alchemy, Enchanting, and other magical effects)

Other effects i’m not thinking of
It's quite an interesting one, it's not OP from the start as the user would have to learn the application, and it's also quite diverse if one can put their mind into being creative at it.
Thank you.
No special powers needed. Just gotta have a dragon. A five-hundred foot long dragon, that breathes fire, with skin impervious to sword or trebuchet.

--Kidd
hmm, would it survive Saitama's serious punch?
True Plot Armour, of course.
Some fictional beings are actually immune from that.
Return by death.

Yes, it sucks but you can become a terrifying monster that knows everything or the greatest strategist.
Good thing but a nightmare to actually have, Subaru is our prime example.

Last edited: