Implemented About the Glossary edit problem and public edit

Ashtal_Leb_Azure

Unable to edit the category name, please I need to edit the category name XDD
Also, I was thinking about public edit in glossary (if possible add this feature to the story as well). The readers may able to edit it and gives request to the author but it'll not be change until the author agrees it.
I don't know if the other readers can able to view the edit of the other reader.

Tony

Staff member
Also, I was thinking about public edit in glossary (if possible add this feature to the story as well). The readers may able to edit it and gives request to the author but it'll not be change until the author agrees it.
I don't know if the other readers can able to view the edit of the other reader.

It's already possible to edit the category name. You have to add an item first though.

Untitled-2.jpg

Now that you mentioned it, this isn't a good way to let a user edit a category. I'll also add it to the dropdown list (The one with delete, add, etc...) soon but for now, you'll have to add an item first to be able to add a category.

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Idk what you mean but do you mean the category in glossary? Im pretty sure you can add more categories

What I commented and what the mod said above too

Tony

Staff member
I'll also add it to the dropdown list (The one with delete, add, etc...) soon

This part is implemented @Ashtal_Leb_Azure. If you have any problems with it, please let me know.