About translating Arabic novels

mostafasamy

I wanted to ask can I translate Arabic novels on this site or this site only for original novels, I know about a few novels that are so good to not be translated

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I wanted to ask can I translate Arabic novels on this site or this site only for original novels, I know about a few novels that are so good to not be translated
Only for Originals~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
ok thanks, do you know a site that I can post the translation of an Arabic novel at
I'm afraid I know of none, but you can always create your own wordpress blog to host them in.

Alternatively, you could contact a translator group you trust and see if they're willing to host it on their own site.

mostafasamy

I'm afraid I know of none, but you can always create your own wordpress blog to host them in.

Alternatively, you could contact a translator group you trust and see if they're willing to host it on their own site.
thanks

mostafasamy

If I may ask, which genre are they?
If I may ask, which genre are they?
There is a novel based on a true story It tells the story of one of the most famous historical figures of the Arabs he lived at the Pre-Islamic times He was one of the strongest warriors
But he was born a slave and his clan and his father refused to recognize him as one of their lineages and he loved one of the noblest women of another But of course, it is impossible for her clan to accept a slave as the husband of the most beautiful girl in the clan so the novel tells the story of how will he suffer in order to obtain his freedom and marry the woman he loves through endless wars and conspiracies his name was Antara bin Shaddad

HonestMistake

You know, you could look at Royal Road. It's mostly for original stories, but there are several authors who are doing translations over there.

Haipher

I am interested in reading them, so if you are able to do it, can you please let me know?