Accessibility options?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Would it be possible to have an accessibility option to turn tables into plain text? Google assistant as a screen reader tends to just skip over them. I don't know if it would be too hard to use a regular expression to turn them into tabs or something. It would be a big help for the visually impaired if that was a possible setting.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Would it be possible to have an accessibility option to turn tables into plain text? Google assistant as a screen reader tends to just skip over them. I don't know if it would be too hard to use a regular expression to turn them into tabs or something. It would be a big help for the visually impaired if that was a possible setting.

Go make a new thread here by copying and pasting your original post.

Or you can try to report yourself and see if the mods are kind enough to do the transfer. Or there might be limits on transfer.

melchi

What is a custom title?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Definitely just report this thread to move it, since you'll have to report it to delete it anyway. Making two threads for the same thing is spammy.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
How do you do that?
For the record, just report your thread next time and the mods will move it for you.
Or you can try to report yourself and see if the mods are kind enough to do the transfer. Or there might be limits on transfer.
There are no limits. Mods don't mind answering reports from people asking thread to be moved around.

I report threads made on the wrong subforum all the time, in fact.
Definitely just report this thread to move it, since you'll have to report it to delete it anyway. Making two threads for the same thing is spammy.
Mods don't delete threads. At most they lock threads.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
For the record, just report your thread next time and the mods will move it for you.

There are no limits. Mods don't mind answering reports from people asking thread to be moved around.

I report threads made on the wrong subforum all the time, in fact.

Mods don't delete threads. At most they lock threads.
Oh, thanks Alice.

Ps. I gave a vote up becausr I think it will be funny like how R18 Syosetu is. That branch off got its own branch off which are BL and nasty ugly bastard/ NTR.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I actually never wondered how accessible the website is for screen readers.

An addition to this request would be to add alt text to the covers on Trending, Latest Series, and Latest Updates. From my quick inspection, I saw that they didn’t have alt text. The chapter listing’s cover did, though.