Add "All-Boys School" to tags

yuyumikurumi

I have a reverse harem story I want to write in which the protagonist goes to an all boys school but there's only a tag for an all girls school.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Hmmm idk i mean isnt that just the reverse harem tag tho

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hmmm idk i mean isnt that just the reverse harem tag tho
Reverse harem can fit into a lot more settings than just all-boys school.

All-boys school is about a setting. Reverse Harem is about how the relationships will develop. They talk about completely different things.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Reverse harem can fit into a lot more settings than just all-boys school.

All-boys school is about a setting. Reverse Harem is about how the relationships will develop. They talk about completely different things.
fair

Jemini

Wait, this isn't a thing? I'm not too into the concept myself, but I definitely think this situation should be corrected for the sake of gender parity.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wait, this isn't a thing? I'm not too into the concept myself, but I definitely think this situation should be corrected for the sake of gender parity.
Well, tags are usually added according to demand. If there is close to no demand for a given tag, then it usually isn't added... This is especially true on NU, where the tags are dependent on what novels get translated and not on what authors want to write.

On Scribblehub there is more reason to add tags without a large demand IMO, but... Well, as most of the Scribblehub tags were imported from NU, this kind of thing ends up happening.

In any case, I don't have anything against the tag being added. I just figured I'd explain why "all-boys school" isn't a thing when "all-girls school" is.