Add Alternate Universe to related series.

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
Pretty much what the title says. I wish there was an alternate universe selection for where you can link stories together for different reasons as I have one that is the same universe, which is a selection but in my case its more of an alternate universe style than the same universe.

Agentt

Thighs
In your create tab, go to Misc, and there you can see the Alternative Universe section

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
In your create tab, go to Misc, and there you can see the Alternative Universe section

There's only alternate story, not alternate universe which is what I was meaning as at least in my opinion some authors might feel that the alternate story might not fit their setup which is what I feel.

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
I see, so, what is a alternate universe?

imo and from what I've read looked up, just in case I might be wrong, is the alternate story is more for when the characters are mostly the same, same jobs, sex, race, etc... but they go a different path in life at some point in the story.

Alternate Universe would be more where some of the major points for the Main character or characters depending on the story is changed massively compared to the story it's based on enough to be where one could consider it a separate story instead of a side story of the other one.

Hopefully how I answered makes sense. I've never been too good at explaining stuff like this.