Add an account creation guide

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
When I joined Scribble Hub Forums I didn’t quite no what everything did, and I wanted a custom title, but either missed it in account creation, or it’s not available till you level up from new member to member. So I thought what if the was an account making guide next to forum rules, or in announcements so when someone asks about account related things you can link them there.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Seems unnecessary, and I think this is covered in the FAQ.

D

Deleted member 45782

When I joined Scribble Hub Forums I didn’t quite no what everything did, and I wanted a custom title, but either missed it in account creation, or it’s not available till you level up from new member to member. So I thought what if the was an account making guide next to forum rules, or in announcements so when someone asks about account related things you can link them there.
I think it would be nice to have a tutorial series under the creation dashboard so new users can see it and won't miss it before they go off creating a story or asking questions on shf that could have already been answered there. users who already know how to navigate SH can just delete it for more space, but helps to have it in one visible place.

Seems unnecessary, and I think this is covered in the FAQ.
https://www.scribblehub.com/frequently-asked-questions/ -> It does not mention on how to change a SH username on there, or how many messages does a user need before they can modify their custom title. Things covered on FAQ seem more geared towards SH side of things, and not SHF.

AliceShiki

I think it would be nice to have a tutorial series under the creation dashboard so new users can see it and won't miss it before they go off creating a story or asking questions on shf that could have already been answered there. users who already know how to navigate SH can just delete it for more space, but helps to have it in one visible place.
Unlikely to work. We regularly get people asking why their story isn't visible even though a pop up telling them why appears as soon as the try creating their story... >.>

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Unlikely to work. We regularly get people asking why their story isn't visible even though a pop up telling them why appears as soon as the try creating their story... >.>
True, I just think having an official thread to link, would help clear up any other account related questions, so threads, unrelated to the questions being asked, won’t be filled by them.

AliceShiki

True, I just think having an official thread to link, would help clear up any other account related questions, so threads, unrelated to the questions being asked, won’t be filled by them.
I think it might be easier to just poke @Alverost and tell him what SHF-related stuff you want added to the FAQ.

D

Deleted member 45782

perhaps. doesn't hurt to put it out there though. some people need a bigger notice. i do agree on maybe having SHF related stuff being added to the FAQ thu.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Hmmm. I suppose a baby guide on what certain achievements unlock features on SHF (like titles under names, profile banners, etc) and how to go about using them might help newbies...................

But you know, that could be a community project! :blob_aww: We can all chip in and write one together, then the new baby chickadees who join can look it up and maybe have fun chipping in tooooooo :blob_happy: