Resolved Add chapter page error

MagicKing

So, when i try to add chapter to the create menu this happens

i'm feeling like i might have actually messed something in the prefenrences but i can't find anything related to it? Some novel's chapters don't show up, including from my own and i can't edit in a more clear definition of my mcs limitations e.e they do show up when im not logged... this is probably something really dumb on my part im so sorry

This might have started after i tried to access from my phone, cleaned cookies but still nothing. Tried accessing with mozilla instead of chrome too same thing.

Tony

Staff member
So, when i try to add chapter to the create menu this happens

i'm feeling like i might have actually messed something in the prefenrences but i can't find anything related to it? Some novel's chapters don't show up, including from my own and i can't edit in a more clear definition of my mcs limitations e.e they do show up when im not logged... this is probably something really dumb on my part im so sorry

This might have started after i tried to access from my phone, cleaned cookies but still nothing. Tried accessing with mozilla instead of chrome too same thing.

Yes, it helps a lot, thanks! Also, it's not your fault. It was a problem on our side. I was able to recreate the bug. It had something to do with you selecting the "(GMT-03:00) Greenland" timezone. For now, I switched your timezone to "(GMT-03:00) Buenos Aires" until I can fix this.

Everything on your side should be okay now though! If not, please let me know.