Add pargraph comments.

Mortrexo

I've seen that some of the more popular sites have this feature, for example, Wattpad and WebNovel. I think ScribbleHub could gain popularity if you add this feature. It would also make novels more interactive and engaging. Of course, for those that don't want it, giving an option to turn on/off this feature would be ideal.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I don't get the suggestion, we can already have paragraphs on the comments of any given chapter... What is this supposed to add?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I don't get the suggestion, we can already have paragraphs on the comments of any given chapter... What is this supposed to add?
The suggestion is to be able to view them next to the paragraph they are referring to.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
don't think it'd work with the current site layout
You could do it on the side, collapsible if the screen width is low, but yeah, too many moving parts seem out of place in the relatively static scribblehub style

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The suggestion is to be able to view them next to the paragraph they are referring to.
Ah, got it~

Ah... Would be a bit weird IMO, but I can see why some would want it~

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I'm on Wattpad and have to say that paragraph comments are indeed nice and that both from a reader and an author perspective. It gives people the option to comment on specific parts to give their opinion. That can also be good if somebody doesn't understand something (I got some questions this way that either I or other readers answered) but also just to see how a certain part was perceived. E.g., I have a comedy up there where people sometimes react to the jokes so I can see that they land.

One problem with paragraph comments is that you need actual paragraphs, linebreaks won't do it. In Wattpad, this just means that the whole chapter ends up as one paragraph though so that'll be the problem of the people who can't just press the Enter key.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It's a nice feature, BUT I hope it isn't like wattpad and all comments lose their link to the corresponding paragraph once you edit just a tiny bit of the text.

Hell, all my chapters published on Wattpad are doomed to be left with weird grammar and spelling mistakes.