Additional Cambria Font

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
How and why? Sell me on it and you'll have my vote.

hijauKuning

How and why? Sell me on it and you'll have my vote.
Right, my head was not in the right place when I made this thread, so I forgot. But I'll still try.

Compared to other transitional font here, which is Times New Roman, Cambria has better spacing. It's good for small screen, as I often use mobile phone. While I recognize that people usually don't bother to change from Arial, at least I want to see a new alternative for font with 'edges'.

Also, mostly, it's a matter of personal taste. As long as there's cambria font option, I always use it. Here, I like SH's writing format. I would like to have cambria here as this means I can directly use SH to write while I'm on the phone.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Right, my head was not in the right place when I made this thread, so I forgot. But I'll still try.

Compared to other transitional font here, which is Times New Roman, Cambria has better spacing. It's good for small screen, as I often use mobile phone. While I recognize that people usually don't bother to change from Arial, at least I want to see a new alternative for font with 'edges'.

Also, mostly, it's a matter of personal taste. As long as there's cambria font option, I always use it. Here, I like SH's writing format. I would like to have cambria here as this means I can directly use SH to write while I'm on the phone.
I understand. You have earned my vote.

hijauKuning

How do you change font on mobile? I must be blind...
Right, my head is still dreamy T_T

In the main website, it doesn't matter if it's in PC or mobile, It has no change different font feature. At least from your question I now realize what I was supposedly trying to ask in this tried (a poor attempt and result). It seems I skipped a few steps T_T. Anyway, pretend my 3rd paragraph doesn't exist.

Don't be like me everyone :blob_no: