Resolved Adopted girl by the Ice Queen yuri

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
A girl about to die for an attack on her village is saved by the Ice Queen, a demon woman, who experimented with her by giving her a drop of blood each day. The girl develops feelings for the demon woman and tries to be accepted by her. The butler trains her in combat and she learns to cook from the demon maid.
After a while, and following the advice of the butler, she declares her feelings for the Ice Queen and they have sex. Everyone is fine with it because the Ice Queen smiles more often and shows more emotions, but the Demon King conquered all the territory of the demons and made the other Demon Lords his underlings with power alone. All of that to marry the Ice Queen.

The girl can't go because she's human. So the Ice Queen breaks her relationship with her, and sends her to a human village with the demon maid. After a mental breakdown the girl understands the strong make the law for the demons. She plans on killing demons in the incoming war and feed from them to increase her power. She fights with the demon maid on the journey to the human village, and tells her to just leave, that she's like family and doesn't want to kill her. But the maid ignores her and gets killed.

It's a Japanese novel I was reading, I found it on novelupdates, but I can't find it again. I lost the bookmark of the site and only remember the site had it as Ice Queen, but that wasn't the name. If you know about it, please help me. Thanks.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It reminds me a bit of "The Tale of the Adopted Daughter" by Robert Heinlein.