Adventum's Story Entries

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Shameless authors come along and advertise your competition entries. Remember, the story must be a contest entry. You can't advertise any story that doesn't belong to the competition.

For the unaware, the contest information can be found here!

The official entry list.

Please follow the template below!

Story Name:
Link:
Synopsis:
Chosen Theme:

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
My tomato entry!

Story Name:
Althea, The Grimoire.

Link:

Synopsis:
One day, a young girl named Althea was playing around with her friends on the park when suddenly a large plane came crashing down from the sky.

Seeing the plane falling from the sky, the little girl shouted with all her might to her friends but it was all too late as the plane crashed down onto the park killing hundreds except one.

The little girl, being the sole survivor, was traumatized in her hospital bed as she remembers her mother's last words along with the story about Goddess of Kindness and the Grimoire of Love.

"I wish I could be as helpful as a grimoire." The little girl muttered in her bed as she drew her last breath from the injuries.

Chosen Theme:
I reincarnated as an X.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Story Name: Reincarnated As A Crystal Beast
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/122027/reincarnated-as-a-crystal-beast/
Synopsis:
I woke up one day to find myself as an aardwolf pup, surrounded by many cute and mischievous siblings and doting parents.
When I slept, I dreamed of being something else: a different creature entirely, living in a different - yet familiar - world.
Now, I am a crystal beast: contracted to a tamer - forever bound to a life of servitude and separation from my family.
My dreams become more vivid as time passes, and I'm beginning to realise it was me in those scenes...
...who am I? Who was I?
For now...I am simply a crystal beast.
For now, I am his partner.
Chosen Theme:
Reincarnated as an X (Anything non-human)
Possible Extra Theme: Combination of Magic and Technology

X

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22014

Story Name:
Monarki Absolut

Link:

Synopsis:
Indra is a student raised in a relatively poor family. His dull-peaceful life come to an end when a strange phenomenon stormed the world. An unknown entity has opened up a path for mankind into a game-like alternative world which is called Primary World.

Suddenly appointed as a Lord Class. At first, he thought that he can enjoy this world just like he enjoyed a game. Never he knows that this alternative world is more than it seems.

In this new world, he can be a ruler. A king that runs an entire kingdom.

With his family tied in debt, bullied by the government, and unable to fill the plate for his meal, he will prove to the world. That he will create a nation where he is the one and only law, the nation where he will be the highest ruler of all. The absolute authority of a monarch.

This is my domain, and I am the Absolute Monarch.

Chosen Theme:
Theme: Town/Kingdom/Empire Building

Last edited by a moderator:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Story Name: Archaic Princess
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/122258/archaic-princess/
Synopsis:
Despite the gritty, repugnant design of the darkroom, she remained staring at the ceiling, mixed with various conflicting emotions. Her hands, covered in black scales and carapace, resembled not the human she once was, but Arachna— the monstrous race that threatened the existence of the Great Races.

"Where am I..? Who am I..?" No matter how hard she tried, the girl could not remember anything of significance. She just was and forever now, an Arachna.

This is her story; the progression of memory, identity crisis, and psychological trauma of a twisted mind, filled with the insanity of Arachna while clinching onto the fleeting memory of her past.
I've always been in love with Zerg-like alien and its hivemind structure. So, now that I've got an excuse to achieve my dream, why should I let it go? Let's not stop at that— throwing in high fantasy element and now I've got a good story material!

This will be a somewhat 'easy-going' fiction, compared to my previous one. It will be more focused on the main character, and less with the overall war of the world. Of course, this will slowly transit to more world-spanning conflict later. For now, enjoy the expansive world while slowly learning the main character's past first.

Warning: There will be hope, and there will be despair. There will be fluff, and there will definitely be tragedies. Sometimes, I might get a little too deep and write detailed horror/gore; so this is not for those who don't like dark stuff. There might be romance, but it will not be always heart-warming.

I'll be making glossary for some terms. It won't be necessary at all to read, as everything is in the story, but it'll serve as a refresher for those who come back after a break. Think about generic western fantasy, but with sci-fi magitech and many types of punk; plus alien arachnoid. That is basically the setting.
Chosen Theme: "Reincarnated as an X (Anything non-human)" and "Combination of Magic and Technology" because why just one?

DonutEatingDoggo

Story Name:
The Advent of Mana
Link:
Synopsis:
It has been two years since the start of the apocalypse happened and the change it brought to the world is simply too huge for anyone to grasp a hold of in such a short span of time. Mana, an energy thought by all to only exist within fantasy is now real and following that were creations and discoveries that brought mankind into a whole new realm in technology. The dreams of many doesn't seem that far from us any longer and so do the nightmares that we've all been running away from.

Chosen Theme:
Combination of Magic and Technology

LostLibrarian

Story Name: The lone Macaw

Link:
Synopsis:
Standing on the battlefield, clad in radiant armor, killing your counterpart to defend the innocent. Are you happy?
Blood drips into the mud, strength leaves the body and the last screams die away. Did you wish for this?

The moment the dying Aki opens his eyes, he is shocked. Not his hospice room but green meadows, blue sky and the villages of his favorite MMO await him. A fever dream produced by a dying brain or a new lease of life? To Aki it’s a chance to correct the story lines he once disliked and save beloved characters from their fates.

But his brazen steps halt when the impending war covers the land in flames. Thrown into unknown conflicts, changed by his own decisions, he has to realize that a game world withouts its systems becomes a never-ending struggle for survival.

Chosen Theme: Town/Kingdom/Empire Building

Last edited:

kaaresandfaer

Story Name:
The Admin of species
Link: Synopsis:
I opened my eyes seeing him in front of me. He told me that he was creating a world, and I was one of the candidates for an admin in this new world.
I chose to accept the offer.
Chosen Theme: Town/Kingdom/Empire Building and Reincarnated As X

YuujiEveryleaf

Story Name:
You Reincarnated as a Cursed Sword
Link:
Synopsis:
On your way to Bora Bora, your plane crashed and you now find yourself reincarnated inside a cursed sword.

Will you fight for the good in the world? Or embrace your malevolent origins?
Chosen Theme:
Reincarnated as an X (Anything non-human)

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Shameless Ai-chan here!

Story Name:
We Are Here

Link:

Synopsis:
You do not like us. We understand. We do not like you either.

We come from a dying world, in search of a new world where we can prosper. We found this world. We like this world. We will stay here, and we do not care about your opinion.

You want us gone. Well, tough luck. We are here. We are not going anywhere. Come at us.

Chosen Theme:
Town/Kingdom/Empire Building

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Story Name: Stone Man

Link:

Synopsis:
A man is reincarnated as a rock. How unfortunate.
A dead man seeks vengeance on those that killed him. How unfortunate.
The world is going to end. How...

Chosen Theme: I reincarnated as an x.

Last edited:

TowerGuy

Story Name: Final Mercy

Link:

Synopsis:
Humanity struggled to beat the Tower of Destiny. Failure, they were told, would result in eternal slavery.

The first time the Black Reaper beat the Tower, he was given a choice: return to the past with his memories intact or buy freedom. Unfortunately, he only had enough points to buy the first one.

The second time he beat the Tower, the same happened. So did the third, tenth, fiftieth, all the way to the ninety-eighth.

As desperation hit, he searched for alternative ways of leaving. He discovered the Fate Keys, but the Last Key always eluded him.

It's now his 99th run, the last run the Tower would allow him. And it's time to face the harsh truth: it was impossible to find the Last Key or amass enough points to buy freedom

Humanity has already lost.

So he started over with the objective of making his final run the most memorable of them all. He would unite all races in the Tower into one final push. When humanity ultimately became slaves, they would at least be able to look back at their past with pride.

It wouldn't be easy. It would require him to do some questionable things at times. But he would do it.

He would unite humankind under his rule, he would unite the entire Tower under his banner, and he would triumph.

He dubbed himself the Merciful One.

He abused his knowledge of the system to grow into an unstoppable monster.

He shaped the Tower under his will.

Chosen Theme: Kingdom Building

Zero300

Story Name: Reincarnated as a Virus

Link: Reincarnated as a Virus

Synopsis:
Betrayed by humanity as well as the gods above, Moss died a fallen saint. Through divine forces, Moss reincarnated as a virus where he vowed to turn his back on humanity and the gods. With evolutionary skills and capabilities, the new virus spread his infection, purging many living things and slaying gods.

Chosen Theme: Reincarnated as an X

Seyer_Jad

Story name: High-Class Mob

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/123795/highclass-mob/

Synopsis:

As Louie opened his eyes, he found himself in the body that is not his.

Colt Edgeworth is a man with little to no information in the story Sword of Heaven.

The character Colt Edgeworth died in the hands of his fiancé after experiencing some stabby-stabby action. And that is who Louie had become.

‘I am in a world that has magic, different technology, customs, races, and Gods actually do shit, and I have a woman who loves me but also wants to make me into a swiss cheese...’

He looked at the mirror, contemplated his fate and came to a single conclusion...

‘So be it, I’ll try living.’

Chosen Theme: Combination of Magic and Technology

Darkwood

Story Name: Viscount's Rise

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/123193/viscounts-rise/

Synopsis: With his father dead and his brother inheriting the earldom, Braydon sets out to inherit the family’s neglected title, Viscount of Cliforge, the only land of the Kingdom on the other side of the Brimstone Mountains.

His new lands are on the border that is held peaceful by an uneasy truce and the same lands that claimed his father’s life on the battlefield.

With no reputation in noble society and no military might to speak of he will be a long way from challenging his brother whose land is some of the most prosperous in the empire, and has the backing of their younger brother, who has the smarts to raise their position even further.

Will he become another casualty to the lands that have already claimed his father, or become something more as he climbs his way to prominence?

At least he can be sure that his brother would never see him rise peacefully, and the neighbouring Grand Duke desires the last territory of the kingdom on the eastern side of the mountains. His position is anything but stable, he will do anything to change that and build his realm.

Chosen Theme: Kingdom Building

Sigkusanagi

Story Name: Reincarnation Of A Humble God

Link: Here

Synopsis:

A woman dies in a rather embarrassing way, and is reborn into a shapeless void, as a god.

Now, after accidentally renaming herself "Snooze", she has become a Level One God, and must learn everything she can about how to control her new abilities--including Creation Management!

A silly stitch of fate, Snooze begins to grow more powerful as she combines elements, creates a world, and has to combat the flighty whims of her rosy-glowing archangel named Meat.

This is a work of comedy (or an attempt at it, in any case.)

Adventum Contest Theme(s):
I went with all three (let's go for broke here)

Has Town/Kingdom/Empire Building
Has Reincarnated as an X (God)
Has a Combination of Magic and Technology

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Story Name: Isekai Inc.Studio_Project (1).png

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/125668/isekai-inc/

Synopsis: Reincarnation is a sacred process. The art of sustainably recycling souls into new worlds, moving them between thousands of realities, so that their lives may continue in peace. Well... at least, it was. Now, the act of reincarnation's a whole different game. With the advent of the Isekai System, a story platform where immortals in the afterlife can peer into the reincarnations of mortals, reincarnation's less about sustainability now - and more about hilarity and tragedy. Isekai Inc. follows the story of Malarie, a disillusioned reincarnation worker and former adventurer, as she tries to fit into the absurd corporate world of Isekai by slotting unsuspecting souls into new lives, all while trying to avoid being put on the chopping block and ending up reincarnated into some bizarre life herself.

Themes: Combination of Magic + Technology, Reincarnated as an X

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Story Name: The Boundless Blue

Link:
Synopsis:

"What the fuck‽ Where's my 🍆???"

!!!

"Oh. Inside here?"

"That's...different."

---

From running a tech startup to now playing with his ding-a-ling, Kaius finds himself tossed smack dab into a bizarre new world.

Creativity, wit, and pure and unadulterated grit — Kaius will need all of that and more as he flees for his life from deep sea monsters, battles ugly-faced sahuagins, and face-slaps the hell out of scummy pirates.

All as he explores (and survives)…

The Boundless Blue.

Themes:
- Town/Kingdom/Empire Building
- Reincarnated as an X

amethystore

I am new in ScribbleHub, pleased to be part of you guys ...

Story Name: Bluestone Castle

Link:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/127815/bluestone-castle/

Synopsis:

Basically, this story is about a dude who reincarnated into the Visual Novel world and then decided to turn it into Eroge.

---

Hisyam Agil, 22 Years Old, fresh graduate from a not-so-popular university in his country. Suddenly awaken inside a game character he used to play. Only, it was inside the body of an NPC that was destined to die to make the plot progress.

Although he was destined to die, he strived with all his might to change that destiny. His goal only survives from this predicament with all of his family. And after that, he wanted to live in solitary inside his castle with all of its luxury like what a rich shut-in does!

He didn't care about the divine skill, key item, or anything that he could get with his knowledge as a player. Getting them was easy, but what after that? Does he need to defeat the boss or the like? Meh, too much of a hassle.

As long as he could live and survive it would be enough. That would be enough, however ...

Themes:
1. Town/Kingdom/Empire Building
2. Combination of Magic and Technology

i decide to go with this. :D /

this is kinda borderline cheating, this is why I love the concept so much xD

Theme: Reincarnated as an X (non-human)