Adventum's Story Entries

Lacy

So I decided to take part. Shameless, terribly-done self-advertising below.

Story Name: Reincarnated as a King [Error: Body Not Included]
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/130790/reincarnated-as-a-king-error-body-not-included/
Synopsis:

A soul was simply spending its time loitering around in the Field of Souls when a passing god decided to reincarnate him into another god’s world as a prank. Now he has a new life, and he decides to spend it in a manner that will make himself proud, push forward on his own two legs and stand tall among the rest of the world.

Only he has no legs of his own.

Um, can someone please pick me up?

(It will be more interesting later on, I swear.)

Chosen Theme: 'Reincarnated as an X', with elements of 'Town/Kingdom/Empire Building' coming in at later points.

HerlockCooper

Story Name: Kobold Wars.
Link: Synopisis:

He died in an accident,
and has now been reincarnated as a kobold?
And a cursed one on top of it.

"I'll show you who is the cursed one, my quest to become a Dragon begins!"

Chosen Theme: 'Reincarnated as an X' (Kobold).

MajorKerina

Story Name: Cockroach Girl's Reason For Living (Go Go Gokiburi no Ikigai): Reincarnated As A Bug
Link: Here

How poorly do you have to fail at life to be reincarnated as an insect?

Dillon knew he hadn't accomplished much but when his existence is snuffed out, he finds himself reincarnated in a world brutally ruled by insect-like creatures. Now Grete Mudwell, the youngest of a poor family of cockroaches, she must be strong in ways she never imagined she could be if she hopes to survive.

Chosen Theme: I was reincarnated into an X (Roach Girl)

I decided to give it a try based on an idea a late friend gave me almost a decade ago. She was an inspiration to me and sketched out the cover art for fun based on a story I told about my encounter with a roach who bolted towards the sliding door as I opened it and just kept running down the sidewalk like it was a cat or a dog I let out to run free. Later, I happened to run into another bug, possibly the same one and it peeked from behind a tire shyly like a little girl in an anime and she was inspired to draw the cover image. I told her I'd one day tell the story of that bug and I had to take the opportunity.

pynkbites

Story Name: Giant Robot Reincarnation?!

Link:
Synopsis:
One day, I died.

And when I awoke, I found myself transformed into a giant robot?! And I have to fight in a massive alien war, with the survival of humanity on the line?!

WAAAAAHHHH! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!

A-At least my pilot is kinda cute... that's right! I gotta do my best to protect her! And protect myself! There are ravening cosmic horrors bearing down on Earth, and I absolutely refuse to get eaten by one!

Do your best, Sveta! Your second life as a giant robot begins now!

Chosen Theme: Reincarnated as an X

GhostlyArtz

Story Name: An Ode to the Fallen
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/132990/an-ode-to-the-fallen/
Synopsis:
Everybody knows that dragons are monsters. They burn down villages without mercy and without warning.

It's why they are hunted down and slaughtered. Why knights and warriors rally against them. After all, it's better if they die rather than we die.

The thing is, they might not be the only monsters in this world. It's possible that we are also the monsters under the bed.
Chosen Theme: Reincarnated as an X (Dragon)

D.C.Haenlien

I'm a shameless author

Black Dragon God Wants to Go to Earth

Synopsis:

Within the Three Greatlands exist the Seven Pillar Faith, worshiping the Seven Gods that defeated the Outer God and blessed the current races with prosperity. They are the Flamewyrm, Seawyrm, Galewyrm, Landwyrm, Steelwyrm, Voltwyrm, and the Realmwyrm. Different from the other Greatwyrms who pass their time amassing their hoard, the Realmwyrm conducts numerous space time magic experiments resulting in ripples that would affect the entire The Greatlands all for a singular purpose. However in order to achieve the Black Dragon God's dearest wish, she must overcome her greatest foe! The nefarious and maliciousness state of being known as boredom.

Theme: Reincarnated as an X (Dragon)

Talverty

Story Name: A Murder Most Fowl
Link: A Murder Most Fowl
Synopsis:
A burning farm. A murdered female. A tipped silo.
No need to worry, Greg the goose is on the case.

Chosen Theme: Reincarnation as a X (Goose!) also Magic/Technology

It's a story about a telepathic magic goose who happens to believe he is a detective.

jimbobthethird

Story Name: Web of Lies
Link: Web of Lies

Web of Lies Cover (2).png

Synopsis:

In an alternate version of history, vicious monsters appeared from seemingly nowhere, driving humanity to the brink of extinction. Due to the rise of a group known as "Weavers" with seemingly magical powers, humanity was able to live in peace once more. Or so the history books say... What is the truth, what is fiction? It's time to weave your own destiny, by following the path to the truth.
Adventum Theme:
There is a large emphasis placed on the magic system used in this story (known as Weaving). There are heavy scientific explanations for how it works, as well as for how Woven technology (technology enhanced by Weaving) is made and used. There will also be some Kingdom Building, but idk when the hell that's going to happen yet. One thing I do know, however, is that it will likely be once the competition has ended.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

HentaiNingen

Name-Tecverent
Link-Tecverent
Synopsis 1)
A boy who was always surrounded by the sea, one day finds himself in the woods,
He didn't know what to do,
the tree looks like creature he had ever seen, they would promise him of wonderful things,
he was lost in the woods, he would look for anything that would take him to the sea,
one day he knows of the albatross, the path to the sea
he finds the sea,

becomes one with the sea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis 2)
The story is about a boy who lives with his family in Rovaansia, a city in Drool, of the Planet, Tecverent.
A planet with technology and Magic, he feels empty even with the best of both worlds.
A family that he thinks is fabricated, a dream that doesn't let him sleep, with a facade he is in front of everyone, don't get deceived with that smile of his, he is cunning, he is immoral, he is psychopathic, he is Salvas Karledo.

Theme-Combination of Magic and Technology.

MisokoFukumoto

(current cover)
Chasing Autumn-almost realfiretezt.png

(All cover drawn by me, so there shouldn't be issue of copyright, yeah?)
Story Name: Chasing Autumn: A Mannequin Amidst the Alien Settlement.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/136447/chasing-autumn-a-mannequin-amidst-the-alien-settlement/

Synopsis:
Life as a mannequin is dreadful, ah.
But now that the alien is trying to settle down with us... have to admit that it made life a little more cooler. Hehe, new limbs, new world, what adventure will our silly dummy take on when she sheds her old life and take on a new name?

Forget the snow, it's time to chase the autumn!

Chosen Theme: Non-humanoid reincarnation, Magic-based Technology

Last edited:

wawanaoki

Isekaied_Book_Cover_01.png Story Name: Isekaied

Link: Isekaied

Synopsis: A novice professional streamer and diehard video gamer joins the closed alpha for a next generation neuromorphic video game system that puts players and spectator alike into dream like states. Once he reaches the BETA, all hell breaks loose. He begins to play a different kind of game that forces him to use his anime, light novel, sci-fi, fantasy and gaming knowledge in order to survive. GLHF.

Theme Trifecta: Non-Humanoid Reincarnation, Magic-based Technology, and Town/Kingdom/Empire Building

Friend

... well am I? or not?
... I'm a little late to the proverbial party; and ... considering that I'd said only so few days ago, "I'll never enter any contests" ... here's my submission.

Story Name: Treating Slaves Right!
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/130043/treating-slaves-right/
Synopsis:
Maxwell got hit by truck-kun while trying to run to his special person ― but she was never in any actual danger. Instead, he found himself being sent into another world where he's given some abilities and ... nothing. No mission, no major lifetime quests, no nothing to say what he 'had to do' or even 'should do'.
In a rambling discourse, the lazy god Keigo the God of Responsibility only said what his own problems were ― prayers from those who say one thing and do another, or a slavery magic being too 'OP'. Masters use and abuse their slaves any way they wanted, get them pregnant and abandon them to die ― even order them to their deaths so slaves cannot refuse. Only a deity can overrule or override these acts, so ... this lazy god is getting overworked and desperate for help. He set Maxwell down in a grassland bordering four major kingdoms, gave him a building system, a slave management system, and a 'skill reorganization' system. Then the aloof and passive god left Maxwell more or less to himself. In the end the God of Responsibility is ... irresponsible?!?!
Keigo isn't the only deity around ― the other one being Genki the Goddess of Activity ... who is currently frustrated with the lazy god. She too has reason to poke and prod at her husband to 'do something'. Because even if she has her own followers to manage, his passive nature detracts from their mutual godship over all peoples, and thus in recent years their number of 'followers' all over are on the decline.
Set down into a grassland, Max takes stock of all options and what he has. One scout from a kingdom comes to challenge him but is forced off; then a second group comes ― but it's a bandit party being chased by yet another kingdom's soldiers. The bandit queen first asks for safe haven, which Maxwell considers. Well, if he's gonna be here and has a building system ... he needs to gain villagers for his new village, right? RIGHT??? Also that part wolf bandit queen is looking at him like she might want to hold him for a while-
After bartering a ceasefire with the bandits and soldiers, he's left with twenty bandits, three quarters whom are female ― former adventurers or mercenaries. His major obstacle in the beginning is figuring out what to do in this world. The lazy god left a few hints as to slaves being mistreated; so Max wants to provide a haven for all he can find and obtain ― make a kingdom of his own-
- and do all of this ... by obtaining the abandoned or mistreated slaves, and treating them right.
Chosen Theme: Kindom building. Maybe a hint of combo magic/tech, later.

... and that's it. It's late being posted here, because honestly I hadn't looked through the contest rules thread from the beginning; and by now it's at page eight of comments. You kinda would like to think, this thread should be linked back in the OP of the contest rules thread ... don't you?

atgongumerki

I suck at writing any kind of synopsis.
A person dies in a fight but was able to dislodge their soul from their dying body in preparation to reform their own body later on.
The story focusses on this person trying to get back home and the lives of the people who survived.

Name: Conversion
Theme: reincarnated as x (x is a spoiler); eventually later nation building

compass96

Story Name: Those on Earth
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/141522/those-on-earth/
Synopsis: Nkechi wakes up in a grave without any sign of who or where she is and how she got there. As she begins to explore the world she finds herself, she begins to realise that she has more to do with things than she thought. As the world hurtles towards a confrontation with the supernatural and magic, perhaps there is a part for her to play.
Chosen Theme: Combination of Magic and Technology

Story Name: Nagini
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140741/nagini/
Synopsis:
Children are precious. They, the start and continuation of life, were meant to be nurtured and cared for. Every child deserved love, and in turn they would love those who took care of them. Whether by blood or by no blood, every child should recieve the care they need. Wilma expected the same for herself when her parents died.
She still hoped for that love when she entered the foster system, when she began to live with a new family, when her room was in the basement....
Unfortunately, through no fault of their own, not all children are cared for as they need. Some people just aren't meant to care at all. Their compassion was dead and withered to the bone. You can only really hope to build your own compassion, and in turn, your own home. At least, that's what Wilma thinks.
Chosen Theme: Town Building + Reincarnated into an X

I honestly just wanted to write a story about a snake girl. Scratch that, a snake girl and her babies. The start is exceptionally rough- like really bland and tasteless. But I mean, you can read it if you want.

TachimeSan

Better late than never XD this here is my humble entry.

Story name: Transmigrated Into Another World: Aim to be the Noblewoman's Butler.

Link:https://www.scribblehub.com/series/...other-world-aim-to-be-the-noblewomans-butler/

Synopsis:
A fast-paced fantasy Isekai story that deals with politics, romance, wars, and conspiracies.

Follow the story of Larc, a personal butler (pet?) of a young noble girl, as he deals with various problems and tries to stay away from further trouble, all the while trying to stay alive in this new world!

Themes: Kingdom building/Combination of Magic and technology.

Konge

A bit late to the party, but not backing down anyways!

Story title: Sanguine Paradise

Synopsis: Micheal is a 19-year-old guy who lives a very mundane life, with perhaps a bit too much free time of which he spends most of within his own head.

Suddenly thrown into a world filled with monster, death, and chaos. He finally finds purpose in life and begins his journey for power, adventure, and life.

Oh, yeah... Did I forget to mention he reincarnated as a mosquito?

Yeah...

Theme: Reincarnated as an X

Link: Sanguine Paradise

Cover art - Contest.jpg