Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

darkza1569

"Huh, someone had replied to my quest?" Lib asked, surprised.

"Yes, Miss Lib, the person inquired about what you need the mana crystal for." The clerk informed.

"Mana crystal... Mana crystal... Why would I need mana crystal?" She muttered.

'Though, no matter what kind of reagent, without a teacher to control the amount of mana ingested, it would result in a high chance of demonification, right? Right, the book said so' Lib thought.

"Could I put a note saying that I am interested but not right now?" I asked the receptionist.

"Certainly. That would be 3G." She said.

"Here. Still, there is no one that could teach me so far..."

With that, I left the receptionist to continue my quest.

"Huh...? There is someone who in need of mana crystal?" Almodeus Thompson said as he looked at the request

'I don't know the whereabouts of mana crystal but I found the anomalies of kobold on the mountain. That group of kobolds may have Kobold Shaman and there should be mana crystal in there'

"Hey,Can I ask who posted this request?" I asked the receptionist.

"It's Mrs.Lib"

"Can you tell that Mrs.Lib that 'I know the information about mana crystal but not too sure. don't get your hope too high up'"

Miku

"Huh...? There is someone who in need of mana crystal?" Almodeus Thompson said as he looked at the request

'I don't know the whereabouts of mana crystal but I found the anomalies of kobold on the mountain. That group of kobolds may have Kobold Shaman and there should be mana crystal in there'

"Hey,Can I ask who posted this request?" I asked the receptionist.

"It's Mrs.Lib"

"Can you tell that Mrs.Lib that 'I know the information about mana crystal but not too sure. don't get your hope too high up'"

The Wrong Way to Learn Magic (Open | @Miku @Yiphen @darkza1569 )

"Miss Lib, a message for you asking if you need mana crystal information." The receptionist informed her with a wry smile.

"Another one?" Lib replied.

"Apparently so." The receptionist answered back.

"While I appreciate his intent, I'd like you to post that I am not looking for mana crystal right now, please? After all, I wished for someone to tutor me in magic, not for someone to try to sell me mana crystal for whatever purpose that I don't have right now."

"Okay, note posted that'll be 3G."

Seeing Lib's exasperated face must be fun for her, for she seem really happy right then. Lib decide to leave and wait for the magic teacher info.

darkza1569

"Miss Lib, a message for you asking if you need mana crystal information." The receptionist informed her with a wry smile.

"Another one?" Lib replied.

"Apparently so." The receptionist answered back.

"While I appreciate his intent, I'd like you to post that I am not looking for mana crystal right now, please? After all, I wished for someone to tutor me in magic, not for someone to try to sell me mana crystal for whatever purpose that I don't have right now."

"Okay, note posted that'll be 3G."

Seeing Lib's exasperated face must be fun for her, for she seem really happy right then. Lib decide to leave and wait for the magic teacher info.

"Huh? She looking for someone to tutoring her about Mana Manipulation more than get a hold of mana crystal?" I said while looking at her note

'I know the core of Mana Manipulation but I don't know that I can teach her that well since after I learn it, it turn into Ki Manipulation. Maybe I can't help her with that... Oh, I can recommend to that female sorcerer...or not. She might not be that free. Oh,well.'

"It's not my business then"

Bochi

Partners (OPEN)​

Even before dawn had broken, somebody was already sitting on a bench in the city square, not doing anything in particular.

Vicious swung her legs back and forth listlessly, staring at the sky. She had nothing on her save some cash and her trusty shotgun---the rest were back in her rented room in the tavern.

Haaah.

She was overthinking things. Lately the suspicions were getting stronger, but perhaps that was because she was stressing herself out. Yeah, right.

"What am I doing..."

The girl folded her arms and leaned back against the bench.

Moshi

Baihua's Shrine (Closed | @Okarin, @Baihua)

Okarin ran over with a large green slime in their arms.

"I am! I hope you don't mind if I bring—"

The slimeperson hesitated for a second. In that moment, they suddenly realized that had never given a name to Green Slime, and Okarin wasn't sure how to describe the healing slime to the fox person. Names weren't really a big thing in slime society. Green Slime was just... Green Slime in Okarin's head, but that was hardly a name by human standards.

"—this slime?"

Okarin had a quizzical tone of voice.

Today, Okarin had approximately the height of a 12-year-old human. They had spent much of their mass on a recent quest, and much of it had not recovered yet. It would still take many more days before they recovered to their full size.

Truthfully, Okarin felt slightly bashful. They were much shorter than the time they had first met Baihua.

When the two of them started walking together, Okarin spoke up.

"Um... about that night when we met..."

Their voice trailed off...
OOC: ...are you trying to make the fox x slime ship sail? I'd gladly oblige, but I'm bad at writing that kind of stuff.

Baihua's Shrine (Closed | Okarin (@ohko), Baihua (@Moshi))

"I hope you don't mind if I bring - this slime?"

"Not at all." Baihua replied. "You can bring whatever you like on the trip."

As they set out from the city, Okarin spoke up again. "Um... about that night when we met..."

Baihua turned to his small companion. That night had been pretty interesting, though slightly embarrassing for him - he had caused someone to fall off a wall, after all.

He supposed he should reflect on it. If the one who had fallen had been a human, then they would have died. Actually, he realized that he hadn't apologized for that incident yet.

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he thought about what to say. "Sorry about that... I didn't know you'd react like that."

Feathers95

Babysitting someone else's pet? (OPEN)
All was quiet and calm that particular morning in the guild's tavern, until a sudden yell resounded from one of the boarding rooms for adventurers on the top floor.

"GOD DAMN IT SABLE STOP DESTROYING MY ROOM WHILST I'M ASLEEP!"

Felicia's voice roared angrily as she shook the giant chick in exasperation.
---
Yes, a giant chick. A few days ago, Felicia was just about to head to bed, when she heard the sound of something cracking next to her. To her great joy and surprise, the big glossy black egg she retrieved from Bighorn Mountain was finally hatching! Since she didn't feel it'd be right for her to help with the natural hatching process, she just hopped up and down on the side watching the whole process.

Soon enough, a giant yellow fuzzball of a chick appeared through the cracks of the egg. Its feathers were still damp from the egg, but Felicia didn't really care and hugged it gently anyways. She cared for it during its newborn stages cautiously, not taking a quest for days which was unnatural for her.

Which brings us to the present day, when Felicia finally felt that her pet had grown big enough to be left alone for a short period of time. I mean, it's not like she could bring a baby chick on a quest with her? Much less a giant one? It would literally be a walking target for her enemies.
---
Calming herself down, she pet the giant chick on its little head before picking it up and bringing it downstairs. She apologized abashedly to everyone who had gathered outside her door/on the stairs, before handing her pet over to one of the guild member's staff to take care of whilst she was out questing. Although little Sable tried to follow after her, Felicia resolutely shut the tavern door behind her to prevent being delayed any further. Afterall if she gave in to the fluffy giant chick, she'd never get back to questing, which she couldn't do.

Of course, Felicia didn't realize that Sable would throw a tantrum and was much stronger than she looked, immediately rampaging across the tavern's main hall and making a mess everywhere, whilst the staff member supposedly in charge of her panicked and was knocked out by a flying plate to the face...

(Things you may notice about Sable:
  • She is mainly a yellow fluffy chick at the moment, with darker fluff on the end of her tail and wings
  • She is around the size of a small child
  • She has beady crystal-blue eyes, a small beak and two stubby little legs
  • You may feel a bit of a tingle or zap if you annoy her, which she does subconsciously)
(This post was mainly to get some peeps to mess around trying to control little Sable whilst Felicia is away, but don't force yourself to respond if you don't want to! I'm sure we'll find a chance to make events where everyone eventually intermingles together xD)

Bochi

Babysitting someone else's pet? (OPEN)
All was quiet and calm that particular morning in the guild's tavern, until a sudden yell resounded from one of the boarding rooms for adventurers on the top floor.

"GOD DAMN IT SABLE STOP DESTROYING MY ROOM WHILST I'M ASLEEP!"

Felicia's voice roared angrily as she shook the giant chick in exasperation.
---
Yes, a giant chick. A few days ago, Felicia was just about to head to bed, when she heard the sound of something cracking next to her. To her great joy and surprise, the big glossy black egg she retrieved from Bighorn Mountain was finally hatching! Since she didn't feel it'd be right for her to help with the natural hatching process, she just hopped up and down on the side watching the whole process.

Soon enough, a giant yellow fuzzball of a chick appeared through the cracks of the egg. Its feathers were still damp from the egg, but Felicia didn't really care and hugged it gently anyways. She cared for it during its newborn stages cautiously, not taking a quest for days which was unnatural for her.

Which brings us to the present day, when Felicia finally felt that her pet had grown big enough to be left alone for a short period of time. I mean, it's not like she could bring a baby chick on a quest with her? Much less a giant one? It would literally be a walking target for her enemies.
---
Calming herself down, she pet the giant chick on its little head before picking it up and bringing it downstairs. She apologized abashedly to everyone who had gathered outside her door/on the stairs, before handing her pet over to one of the guild member's staff to take care of whilst she was out questing. Although little Sable tried to follow after her, Felicia resolutely shut the tavern door behind her to prevent being delayed any further. Afterall if she gave in to the fluffy giant chick, she'd never get back to questing, which she couldn't do.

Of course, Felicia didn't realize that Sable would throw a tantrum and was much stronger than she looked, immediately rampaging across the tavern's main hall and making a mess everywhere, whilst the staff member supposedly in charge of her panicked and was knocked out by a flying plate to the face...

(Things you may notice about Sable:
  • She is mainly a yellow fluffy chick at the moment, with darker fluff on the end of her tail and wings
  • She is around the size of a small child
  • She has beady crystal-blue eyes, a small beak and two stubby little legs
  • You may feel a bit of a tingle or zap if you annoy her, which she does subconsciously)
(This post was mainly to get some peeps to mess around trying to control little Sable whilst Felicia is away, but don't force yourself to respond if you don't want to! I'm sure we'll find a chance to make events where everyone eventually intermingles together xD)
Babysitting Someone Else's Pet (OPEN)
After the unplanned early morning walk, Vicious was starving, so she returned to the tavern for some breakfast. She was looking forward to some food, and since most people would have had breakfast an hour ago, she thought the food would arrive faster, with lesser people ordering.

Right?

Wrong.

Turned out, the first thing she would eat that morning was a flying stool to the face as soon as she pushed the doors open.

"Ow!"

Rubbing her once-again bruised nose and forehead, Vicious glared whilst looking for the thrower, the telltale signs of a snarl working it's way out of the throat---until she spotted the feathery miscreant. The snarl died.

...Forget it.

Settling at an empty table, Vicious browsed the menu once more before deciding to settle on scrambled eggs on toast. As she made her way to the counter, however, something hit her.

Okay, technically the flying bowl did hit her, but what made the deeper impression was the realisation that, unless the dining area was under control, there was a high chance her food would end up delayed or sabotaged.

Which meant no breakfast for her. Now that was a cardinal sin in her books.

Jiiiiiiiiiii.

Slowly, Vicious tilted her head to stare at the chick, which was still running about. She slowly stooped to a squatting position.

"Grrr...nyaaaaaaaa! Get back here, you!"

FenrIIrz

The Wrong Way to Learn Magic (OPEN)

"Mana manipulation, huh...?" She muttered.

The book in her hand is titled Elemental Basics Tome. With the newly bought wooden staff on her left hand, the book on the right hand, and robe covering her body, all she needed was to have the wizard hat to complete it. And she has 140G less because of this purchase. Still, after reading it from cover to cover, she had found out that she could not understand it at all. While the book taught her on how to do spells, without the ability to first sense mana, it would be impossible to do so.

First thing first, she needed to find out how to sense the mana. One entry in the book said that she could try to ingest the mana potions or other materials dense with mana. Though, too much of doing something like this and she would have risked the demonification phenomenon to happen to her.

Where would I be able to get a mana crystal, anyway?

Since she doesn't have any leads, she decided to post a quest on the quest board.
One day, I came across the request on the board that intrigued me.

"mana sensing huh? I have a method from my clan that could awake this ability but I don't know if it works in this world... Anyway, I'll just leave the note for her."

I put the note next to the request saying 'Hello, Ms. Lib. I have a few methods from my family to unlock 'mana sensing'. we can meet up later. I usually work inside the guild building.

FenrIIrz

Partners (OPEN)​

Even before dawn had broken, somebody was already sitting on a bench in the city square, not doing anything in particular.

Vicious swung her legs back and forth listlessly, staring at the sky. She had nothing on her save some cash and her trusty shotgun---the rest were back in her rented room in the tavern.

Haaah.

She was overthinking things. Lately the suspicions were getting stronger, but perhaps that was because she was stressing herself out. Yeah, right.

"What am I doing..."

The girl folded her arms and leaned back against the bench.
It was a day that someone has to wake up and drag himself towards his workplace.

*sighs* I hope there won't be too much paper to do today

Sil get dressed, left his room, and headed towards guild building. On his way to the guild, he saw someone lying on the bench.

Weird. There's usually noone around here at this time. He walked to the bench to find out who is this unknown person.

*poke*

"Hey. Why are you sitting here at this time?"

Bochi

It was a day that someone has to wake up and drag himself towards his workplace.

*sighs* I hope there won't be too much paper to do today

Sil get dressed, left his room, and headed towards guild building. On his way to the guild, he saw someone lying on the bench.

Weird. There's usually noone around here at this time. He walked to the bench to find out who is this unknown person.

*poke*

"Hey. Why are you sitting here at this time?"
"I wasn't sleeping---oh. Uhm...ah."

She fumbled. Five in the morning and she'd fallen asleep. There'd have been a riot back at home if this ever got out.

"I was...taking a walk. Yes. That's about it. Nothing else."

She attempted to keep a straight face, although that obviously wasn't working.

FenrIIrz

"I wasn't sleeping---oh. Uhm...ah."

She fumbled. Five in the morning and she'd fallen asleep. There'd have been a riot back at home if this ever got out.

"I was...taking a walk. Yes. That's about it. Nothing else."

She attempted to keep a straight face, although that obviously wasn't working.
pffft that was a terrible liar. I still have time before the office open... He thought about words he wants to say.

"Well. It's nice to talk to someone in the morning. I see that you are worried about something and. . . *points at his own face* You have drool on your face." He said that with a smirk.

Bochi

pffft that was a terrible liar. I still have time before the office open... He thought about words he wants to say.

"Well. It's nice to talk to someone in the morning. I see that you are worried about something and. . . *points at his own face* You have drool on your face." He said that with a smirk.
It took Vicious several seconds to process his words, but once she did, several things happened. First, the girl hurriedly wiped at her mouth with a wad of cloth. Then she slapped her cheeks to hide her gradually deepening blush. After that she realised what she was doing, paused, and stared at Sil. Then.

"Grrrr...nyaaaaaa."

The extremely dissatisfied girl made a sound that was halfway between a snarl and a groan.

FenrIIrz

It took Vicious several seconds to process his words, but once she did, several things happened. First, the girl hurriedly wiped at her mouth with a wad of cloth. Then she slapped her cheeks to hide her gradually deepening blush. After that she realised what she was doing, paused, and stared at Sil. Then.

"Grrrr...nyaaaaaa."

The extremely dissatisfied girl made a sound that was halfway between a snarl and a groan.
Looks like I'm going to be involved with some trouble again. Or was it me who drew a short straw.

"Hey. Don't hiss at me. I'm trying to help you here." He seems not to care about her mood. He extended his hand towards her.

"Sil Fulger, a fellow adventurer. Nice to meet you."

Bochi

Looks like I'm going to be involved with some trouble again. Or was it me who drew a short straw.

"Hey. Don't hiss at me. I'm trying to help you here." He seems not to care about her mood. He extended his hand towards her.

"Sil Fulger, a fellow adventurer. Nice to meet you."
"Hmph."

Feigning indignance, Vicious turned away, although she eventually returned eye contact and grabbed the outstretched hand, another small 'hmph!' escaping her mouth as she did thus. After some more thinking, she decided to ask.

"Vicious. And how did you know I was an adventurer? I doubt I look the part."

She gestured at her clothes.

FenrIIrz

"Hmph."

Feigning indignance, Vicious turned away, although she eventually returned eye contact and grabbed the outstretched hand, another small 'hmph!' escaping her mouth as she did thus. After some more thinking, she decided to ask.

"Vicious. And how did you know I was an adventurer? I doubt I look the part."

She gestured at her clothes.
"Your clothes are in fact the clue. Jacket in the town is made up of leather because they don't have the technology to make something you got. People with those type of clothes come from another world like us and we usually start out as an adventurer. Also, local women wear dresses. " He explained.

He sat down next to her and drank some water from the bottle he got.

"So. What's on your mind that troubling you lately?"

Bochi

"Your clothes are in fact the clue. Jacket in the town is made up of leather because they don't have the technology to make something you got. People with those type of clothes come from another world like us and we usually start out as an adventurer. Also, local women wear dresses. " He explained.

He sat down next to her and drank some water from the bottle he got.

"So. What's on your mind that troubling you lately?"
"Just about anything ranging from the colour of the moon to the temperature of the air. Does it matter?"

The girl snapped at him grumpily, only to look away with a sigh, before mumbling a quiet apology.

"I've got no way home, no way of contacting my friends to see if they're doing alright, and no idea if I'm doing the right thin---actually, forget the last one. I don't feel so good like myself recently."

She crossed her legs, grabbing her shoes with both hands.

FenrIIrz

"Just about anything ranging from the colour of the moon to the temperature of the air. Does it matter?"

The girl snapped at him grumpily, only to look away with a sigh, before mumbling a quiet apology.

"I've got no way home, no way of contacting my friends to see if they're doing alright, and no idea if I'm doing the right thin---actually, forget the last one. I don't feel so good like myself recently."

She crossed her legs, grabbing her shoes with both hands.
So she wants to go back to her world. Since we can come here, we should be able to leave but it very risky. We won't know where we will end up. That's not what I could help.

"I cannot help you to go back to your world, I would not worry about your friends, and worry about living here first. If you throw your life away then you can't go back to them in the first place."

"There is no right or wrong things. It's just a personal perspective. We are just shaped by moral that someone taught us, this is a reason why we feel guilty when we do things that we believe we are not supposed to do."

He opened his magic tome and started to read it.

Last edited:

Bochi

So she wants to go back to her world. Since we can come here, we should be able to leave but it very risky. We won't know where we will end up. That's not what I could help.

"I cannot help you to go back to your world, I would not worry about your friends, and worry about living here first. If you throw your life away then you can't go back to them in the first place."

"There is no right or wrong things. It's just a personal perspective. We are just shaped by moral that someone taught us, this is a reason why we feel guilty when we do things that we believe we are not supposed to do."

He opened his magic tome and started to read it.
"Uh, no."

Vicious rolled her eyes.

"I appreciate the honesty, but no, that's not what I'm bothered by. No, recently I've been getting way too entangled in the supernatural, and at the same time I thought I felt something watching me. I paid a visit to the church, and they didn't find anything. But whatever it is, I can still feel someone watching, and it definitely ain't holy."

FenrIIrz

"Uh, no."

Vicious rolled her eyes.

"I appreciate the honesty, but no, that's not what I'm bothered by. No, recently I've been getting way too entangled in the supernatural, and at the same time I thought I felt something watching me. I paid a visit to the church, and they didn't find anything. But whatever it is, I can still feel someone watching, and it definitely ain't holy."
He stopped reading and looked at her.

"Uhh. You are clearly saying that you might have a stalker watching you."

*sighs* he stared at the sky and came up with idea a second later.

"If there is one, you can find him and beat the crap out of him, then hand him to the guards."

Last edited:

Bochi

He stopped reading and looked at her.

"Uhh. You are clearly saying that you might have a stalker watching you."

*sighs* he stared at the sky and came up with idea a second later.

"If there is one, you can find him and beat the crap out of him, then hand him to the guards."
"Good idea, but it might be a female stalker, for all I know. People can be weird."

As she pointed that out, Vicious coughed slightly.

"Then again, if someone's managing to stay out of my detection range, then maybe I should just settle down and retire, heh."

Leaping to her feet, she stretched, working the sleep out of her joints.

"Well, I better go see what tasks are available today. Something sinister is stirring, and I'm not waiting for it to happen."