Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Moshi

Baihua's Shrine (Closed | Okarin (@ohko), Baihua (@Moshi))

"Really?!" Okarin's eyes glowed slightly at the offer. "I haven't explored much of the city myself, so I'd love to go with you!"

The cynical side of Okarin's brain remarked causticly at their own enthusiasm, but Okarin shoved it aside.

It's because you're too scared to wander around the city alone, right?

The slime person forced themselves to focus on the present.

"Actually, Baihua — I really wanted to spend time with you today because of what you said in the Tavern that time."

"You said you could... 'teach'... me...? About myself?"

Okarin's silver eyes were curious and inquisitive.

"I ran away from home... before I learned all the secrets of my people... I regret that a little now... I know that I haven't unlocked all my abilities. I hate being weak!"

"I ran away from home... before I learned all the secrets of my people... I regret that a little now... I know that I haven't unlocked all my abilities. I hate being weak!"

Uh... nope. Time to change the topic!

"Oh, look at the time! We'd better hurry if we want to make it by sunset!" In a definitly-not-avoidant-at-all voice, Baihua avoided Okarin's request and sped up his walking speed.

After a while, they fell into more normal idle chat. They passed by a few people, but for the most part, the road was empty. At around noon, il they reached the edge of the northern forest.

"My shrine is just up ahead. There's a sort of guard around the area, so try not to look threatening." Baihua wasn't too concerned, but he had brought Okarin unannounced after all. It couldn't hurt to warn them.

Also, I'm just going to keep walking and talking until you decide to have them reach the shrine

I just couldn't find a good time to break off the conversation and transition into the new area - I'm still not sure if this is fine :sweating_profusely:

Well, we should reach there soon enough now.

• Haha
Reactions: GM

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Uh... nope. Time to change the topic!

"Oh, look at the time! We'd better hurry if we want to make it by sunset!" In a definitly-not-avoidant-at-all voice, Baihua avoided Okarin's request and sped up his walking speed.

After a while, they fell into more normal idle chat. They passed by a few people, but for the most part, the road was empty. At around noon, il they reached the edge of the northern forest.

"My shrine is just up ahead. There's a sort of guard around the area, so try not to look threatening." Baihua wasn't too concerned, but he had brought Okarin unannounced after all. It couldn't hurt to warn them.

I just couldn't find a good time to break off the conversation and transition into the new area - I'm still not sure if this is fine :sweating_profusely:

Well, we should reach there soon enough now.

Okarin tilted their head. Why did Baihua seem so reluctant to tell them what he knew?

Was there something wrong with what they said?

Okarin didn't really understand this kind of strange human behavior.

They struggled to keep up Baihua's accelerated walking speed.

"Um? Guard? What do you mean by a guard?"

-----

OOC: :blob_melt: I got Baihua's cute bashful response! :blob_aww:

Moshi

Okarin tilted their head. Why did Baihua seem so reluctant to tell them what he knew?

Was there something wrong with what they said?

Okarin didn't really understand this kind of strange human behavior.

They struggled to keep up Baihua's accelerated walking speed.

"Um? Guard? What do you mean by a guard?"

"It's nothing you really need to worry about. However, they do check to make sure you're not hostile." He explained. As long as you weren't there to harm them, they were largely fine with visitors.

A few meters ahead, where the trees thinned somewhat, he stopped. "Okay, this looks like a good spot."

Saying that, he started to shift. His dark brown hair lightened into a pure white, from which two foxlike ears popped up. From the small of his back came nine white tails, opening like a massive flower, His tails waved around lazily behind him, their length almost the same as his torso.

Grinning, Baihua turned to face Okarin. "Well, how do I look? Do I look like what you expected?"

OOC: :blob_melt: I got Baihua's cute bashful response! :blob_aww:
Bai is cute, isn't he?

• Love
Reactions: GM

LazyLonduf

@binarysoap

Is the shop open?

I would like to buy a portion of Salmun Sashimi. It's much cheaper than the meals in the tavern.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
How fast do they decay? If it rots after a day, I would like to just buy 1. If it can last for days, I'd like to buy 5.
Depends on how you store it!
You have an icebox? It can last up to a week, although the taste might decay a bit toward the end.

Feathers95

@binarysoap
"Hello, I'd like to purchase some food as well. Could I get a portion of Salmun Sashimi and a Salmun Onigiri please?" She asked before offering the lady 3.8G in her palm.

Epsil

In the guild smithery

Adsall was concentrating heavily on the forge. He melted down the silver ore, and was deciding on what to make. "It'd be best to create something that I can use." He thought to himself. A wand was out of the question as he couldn't use magic. it'd be a waste to use silver to make a weapon as it was a pretty valuable metal It was also pretty brittle. It'd also be nice if I could use the amethyst to go with it as well. Then it struck him. A Ring. An amethyst ring would look pretty nice, and if he was ever in a dire situation he could sell it. It can also work as a summoning conduit. "I'd still have some silver left, and some amethyst shards.". Feeling satisfied with the idea, Adsall began working.

Item gained < Silver Amethyst Ring > : A Silver ring, beuatifully engraved, with a spherical amethyst gem of good clarity.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"It's nothing you really need to worry about. However, they do check to make sure you're not hostile." He explained. As long as you weren't there to harm them, they were largely fine with visitors.

A few meters ahead, where the trees thinned somewhat, he stopped. "Okay, this looks like a good spot."

Saying that, he started to shift. His dark brown hair lightened into a pure white, from which two foxlike ears popped up. From the small of his back came nine white tails, opening like a massive flower, His tails waved around lazily behind him, their length almost the same as his torso.

Grinning, Baihua turned to face Okarin. "Well, how do I look? Do I look like what you expected?"
Okarin went wide-eyed. Baihua was... was...

"Oh my goodness you're adorable!!"

The slimeperson reflexively reached out with their arms, but they suddenly froze mid-action.

What if Baihua didn't like being touched?

That wasn't very polite, was it? But he looked so fluffy!!

"Erm, Baihua?" Okarin sounded slightly awkward. "Do you mind if I... pet you?"

---------

Bai is cute, isn't he?
:blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:

Bochi

Mysterious Meetings [Closed]

"Okay. Ahem, ahem. Testing, testing, 1 2 3. Can everybody hear me?"

"There's a grand total of two of us here in total."

"I know! Which is why there needs to be spirit! Excitement! ENTHUSIASM! We need hype, or there won't be a season 2!"

"I'm not sure there even was a season 1, actually."

"Bah! Whatevers. It's gonna be real fun once we pop by for a visit, you know? New places and new faces to murder!"

"...…"

"Kidding, kidding! You know I would never do something like that, Senpai!"

"Sure. I know you wouldn't set a fire in a bandit's hideout and blockade the only exit while waiting for them to suffocate to death, I know you've never once taxidermized endangered species out of sheer boredom, and I'm fairly certain the one to blow up half a city as part of a scientific endeavour wasn't you. Rrrrrright. Go away. Come back as my lovely little kouhai from two years ago."

"Mou! Fine! I'll go down and have a look for myself!"

"You can't. Seventh's already down there, and you know what happened last time."

"Mouuuuu! I wanna go! I wanna go! Let me go!"

"Haaaaaaah...Alright, I'm too tired to argue with you. In that case, if you manage to---"

Reciful

From somewhere while everyone is busy.

In the shade of a certain group of tree, the shadow this tree cast off moves as if it has a life on it own. Without anyone noticing.

A voice... Perhaps A whisper can be heard that echo within that darkness.

[ Such a shame ]

Someone speaks, the voice sounded like that of a little girl voice who's yet to reach maturity.

suddenly from the Shadow of the tree's something materialized & countless blood red eye & Mouth with razor sharp teeth like that of a wild animal appeared.

images (7).jpeg

[ Reciful want to join the fun too~.... But Reciful don't know how to fit in~.... Reciful is shy!!... Such a shame~ such a shame~..... Now Reciful is sad~ ]

all of its mouth speak at the same time, saying the same word, using the same voice.

The entity Speaks in its native language that if one we're to hear its words it will bring them to madness... Fortunately no one is here listening to its words.

[ Maybe... Reciful shall wait for the Season 2? Or wherever it has?... Ehehehe Reciful is patience after all!! ]

The entities countless Red Eye gaze upon the those people from within the shadow as it watches them, profoundly, calmly, & steadily... Without anyone knowledge.

[ Its fine its fine~...watching is fun!.. befriending them & have fun can wait... Reciful have all time in the world after all~...all the time...aha ahahaha ahahahahaha!!! ]

[ Next~... time~ ]

Then the unknown Entity slowly disappear unknowingly to anyone, as if it dives back from deep within the darkness... Returning the trees shadow to normal... After saying its eerie last words.

Last edited:

LazyLonduf

@binarysoap
Hiii~
Is the shop open?
I would like to buy a portion of Salmun Sashimi. I'll be buying bulk in the future! But today I can only afford one.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Feeling tired (closed)

Leaving the Adventurer's Guild after handing in her Night Watch report, Liana suddenly felt overcome by a sense of fatigue as she stepped into the morning sun shining through the clouds. Feeling uncomfortable after doing a whole day and night of working, the new-born vampire walked to a more shaded area and leaned against the building wall.

Watching city dwellers beginning to fill the streets as they made their way to their occupations, Liana's eyes slowly changed to a dull red; her face becoming more cold and detached with every minute that passed.

"I need...to find...somewhere...to sleep..." She muttered to herself as she felt her body becoming more and more lethargic the higher the sun rose in the sky.

Eventually, once midday approached, and Liana could no longer move as she collapsed in a secluded alleyway that was cloaked in shadows. Anyone who would have searched and looked would have thought she was a corpse on account of her unnatural stillness and lack of breath as she slumbered.

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City alleyway|Word Count: 168]

X

Bochi

Birds of a Feather [Closed]
In her tavern room, Vicious was tapping the egg she'd gotten over a week ago.

Hurry up and hatch. I'm feeling peckish.

As she mused thus, tapping at the brown-and-black egg distractedly, there was a small cracking sound, and the girl froze.

I didn't accidentally break it, did I?

As she stopped whatever she was doing and paid closer attention to the egg, it trembled and tipped over by itself, right off the bed and onto the floor---not. Vicious managed to catch it with one hand halfway. Bringing both palms together to cup the egg and prevent it from rolling about, she held it up at eye level and watched the cracks on the surface get bigger.

Then it broke into small pieces in her palms, and a baby birb the size of one hand was staring back at her. It had already grown out soft white feathers. Vicious froze as her mind worked to identify the hatchling fitting snugly in her palm, and when it did the girl let out a laugh of amusement.

"This little one suits me better than I thought. A peregrine, is it not? Must have been a real challenge to steal this egg!"

Without warning the chick hopped off her hands, tumbled down the slope formed by her elbows and landed on her stomach, before nuzzling her with it's furry head. The girl chuckled warmly.

"Let's get you some food downstairs."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Renting a room and assessing the situation (Closed)

Still feeling thirsty and hungry after completing the lost cat quest, as well as feeling dirty hygiene-wise, Liana headed to a lively looking building that she overheard some people calling the Tavern. Entering it, she felt overpowered by a strong, sweet smell that permeated the entire room. Swallowing hard, her stomach rumbled a bit as she made her way to an empty table and sat down. Not long after sitting down, a teenage girl who seemed to work at the place came over and asked what she wanted.

"...A salad and some fruit juice."

"Sure thing! Anything else?"

Looking around, Liana noticed some tired-looking people heading up some stairs.

"What's up there?"

"Ah, the upper floors are for people to rent rooms to live in. If you're part of the guild there's a discount on that, as well as on food and drink." She smiled enthusiastically at her customer.

"...Ah..." Liana didn't really know how to respond since she couldn't stop focusing on the bar maid's sweet-smelling wrist, her eyes beginning to glow red.

"Are you part of the guild? Do you want a room? It's 10G per day."

"...Sure. Be sure to have one arranged immediately and I'll eat in there, too."

"Sure thing! Since that's the case, I'll take you up now." Motioning to another maid working hard at meeting customers' demands, the girl took a key off a wall hanger and led Liana upstairs.

Upon reaching the room, the maid explained where facilities to get washed were before leaving to carry out the food order. However, just before leaving she made sure to get the money for the room rent and food - as well as noting down Liana's name and guild membership.

After waiting about 15 minutes - most likely due to how busy the tavern was downstairs - the maid knocked on the door and brought in the salad and fruit juice. "Here you go! If you need anything, don't hesitate to come downstairs and ask the staff." She then left to continue working downstairs - her eyes showing weariness from overwork already.

As the door was closed, Liana took off her dirty dress and washed her body, before soaking the clothing to get the blood and other filthy things out. Hanging the wrung out dress on one of the bed posts, she went over to the food and drink. Smelling the salad, her nose scrunched in dissatisfaction before shoving a forkful into her mouth in haste.

"Mmnh!"

Feeling nauseous from the taste and texture of the salad, she grabbed the juice and tried to wash the foul sensations within her mouth.

"..."

She immediately regretted her actions as she speedily ran to a nearby bucket and vomited the salad, juice and some of the dog blood she'd drunk earlier. Feeling weak in the knees, she collapsed on the floor and gasped in pain as her body convulsed.

After an hour of convulsions, Liana finally got up from the floor and saw she was dirty again. Moving without emotion, she cleaned herself up again before staring at the food and drink with disdain and fear in her eyes.

"It seems that I can't eat or drink human food anymore..."

Her eyes drifted to the blood in the bucket and licked her lips as she remembered the taste of it - as well as the euphoric feeling as it slid down her parched throat.

"...It also seems that my body requires blood...did he really turn me into a vampire...?"

Hatred and fear flashed through her eyes as she thought of her sire, before a feeling of love and adoration towards him filled her mind. She thought about how handsome he was, how strong he was, how wonderful he was...Liana realised she was under his compulsion, but couldn't foster any negative thoughts or feelings for him. Sitting on her bed, she brought her knees to her chest, wrapped her arms around her legs, and rested her head on her knees.

"Master...I'm scared..."

She then silently cried blood tears as she pondered over the situation she was in and lamented over being separated from her 'love'.

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City Tavern|Word Count: 676]

OOC: Money before - 390G
Money after - 380G

X