Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

FlutterOfCrows

is it good practice to write down quest you did on your Adventurer card, and how's a good format if so?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
is it good practice to write down quest you did on your Adventurer card, and how's a good format if so?
Hmm, it's good to do if you want to keep track of how your character's progressed.
As for format, I write the title of the quest/ss and then link the permalink of the post to it.
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
More useless maps!

IDK if it's better or worse with clouds / fog

Epsil

Indeed, they could go completely unnoticed in the darkness. Unless people directly attack them, they can avoid contact with normal people. - Shakeen
Haven't seen a slime subjagation at night yet. :blob_evil_two:
I have great expectations from you.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mertis is at the border of Holy Human Empire so you might want to change that, and I think the east has grass plain... Otherwise, everything looked great!
Great! Thanks! :blob_happy:

Also do you think you can share with me the part on freestyle that talked about it being on the border? Because I totally missed that, since I only saw from the quest board that it was north of the crossroads!

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Great! Thanks! :blob_happy:

Also do you think you can share with me the part on freestyle that talked about it being on the border? Because I totally missed that, since I only saw from the quest board that it was north of the crossroads!

The Uncrowned King lived in the border of the empire, and Mertis Village is where he is, so the Mertis Village is at the border of the empire.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

The Uncrowned King lived in the border of the empire, and Mertis Village is where he is, so the Mertis Village is at the border of the empire.
Are you placing Mertis Village as part of the empire or no?

Originally I had somewhat conceptualized the Empire as stuck west of the Black Mountain range -- and also there is a whole series of various independent human kingdoms / areas east of the Black Mountain range (north of the crossroads).

So I'm trying to conceptualize exactly where to place it.

Unless we want to say that some of the Eastern human kingdoms are affiliated with the Holy Human Empire?